My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 06

Story Info
Susan and Natalie have lesbian sex.
7k words
4.5
6.8k
13
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 06

Reread, Reviewed, Revised, and Rewritten:

Continued from Chapter 05:

Susan and Natalie retired to Susan's bedroom with me tagging along behind them. Ready to film them, hopefully stripping one another naked and having lesbian sex with one another, I held my camcorder in my hand and at the ready to record. Something that I had never expected they'd do, surprised that they'd really go through with it, mother and daughter were about to have sex, lesbian sex. My mother and my grandmother were about to strip one another naked and have sex with one another. My sexual fantasy waiting to happen, I couldn't believe it.

'Better than having local celebrities appearing naked on my neighborhood, naked, cam show, I can't believe this is really happening. I can't believe they agreed to strip one another naked and go through with having lesbian sex,' I thought. 'I can't believe they're going to masturbate one another while eating one another. I can't believe they're going to fuck one another with a strap-on dildo. I can't believe my mother is going to have sex with my grandmother.'

Not wanting to miss any of the sexual action, I never removed my eyes from them. Something that I had never seen before, the first time seeing them both naked together, I couldn't believe that I was going to see that now. I'm so glad that I started my own neighborhood, naked, cam show. I'm so happy that my mother and grandmother volunteered to appear on my show naked.

I couldn't wait to see them both naked at the same time. I couldn't wait to see them in bed making out with one another while removing their clothes. I couldn't wait to watch them touching and feeling one another everywhere that a mother should never touch and feel her daughter and a daughter should never touch and feel her mother.

'Better than watching two women going at it, one of those women is my mother and the other woman is my grandmother. How unbelievable is that? Incestuous sex doesn't get any better than this,' I thought.

Wishing that I had asked them to have lesbian sex before, I couldn't believe that they agreed to have lesbian sex with one another now. Much hotter than mother and son sex, I couldn't believe that I was ready to watch mother and daughter sex. With me quietly sitting in the corner of my mother's bedroom, and with them ignoring me as if I wasn't even there, they made themselves comfortable in the middle of my mother's king-sized bed.

Waiting for them to begin, I watched them with great sexual anticipation. I couldn't wait for my mother to undress my grandmother. I couldn't wait for my grandmother to strip my mother naked. A good location for me to follow all of the sexual action with my camera, from here, I could film them from any angle.

So very sexually exciting, shockingly, I had never even seen them kiss, French kiss, before. Then, it happened. They were kissing but not like mother and daughter kissing. They were kissing like lovers, lesbian lovers. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My mother was making out with my grandmother and, returning her sexual affection, my grandmother was making out with my mother.

'Fuck me,' I thought. 'This is so unbelievable. I can't wait for my friends to see this video of my mother and grandmother having lesbian sex. I can't wait for everyone to see them naked while masturbating and eating one another. After saving this video to my computer, I can't wait to watch this video over and again of my mother and my grandmother having lesbian sex.'

Never had I seen anything as sexually hot when watching my mother making out with my grandmother. They made me wish that I was lying in between them and making out with them. They made me wish they had invited me to have a threesome. Yet, not wanting to ruin things by pushing myself on them and being the third wheel, I was content watching them stripping one another naked. I was content watching them making love to one another and having lesbian sex.

'Wow! This is unbelievable,' I thought.

While they kissed and kissed, they explored one another's bodies through their clothes. Susan touched and felt her mother's big breasts through her blouse and bra. Then, she touched and felt her shapely ass through her short skirt. Natalie touched and felt her daughter everywhere that a mother should never touch and feel her daughter.

In the way that I had made out with my mother and my grandmother before while touching them and feeling them through their clothes, it was sexually exciting watching them explore one another's shapely bodies through their clothes while making out with one another. Using this as a learning process, I was curious to see how two women made love to one another. I was eager to see them masturbating one another while eating one another.

# # #

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I can't believe this is really happening. I can't believe my mother and my grandmother are about to have lesbian sex. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't wait for them to begin.'

Then, as if there was a silent drumroll going off in my head, I watched my grandmother begin undressing her daughter. Natalie slowly and seductively undressed my mother while making out with her. Instead of waiting for the natural progression of things to happen, with men always rushing things, especially when it comes to sex, I would have already had my mother stripped naked by now.

'I mean, seriously, with her only wearing four articles of clothing, a blouse, a bra, a short skirt, and panties, how long does it really take to strip her naked,' I thought? 'With me having played strip poker with her before, I could strip my mother naked in less than a minute.'

Yet, a learning process for me on how to make love to a woman, with her continually feeling my mother through her clothes while continuing to make out with her, Natalie seemed in no rush to strip her daughter naked. They were both becoming more sexually aroused just by making out and touching and feeling one another through their clothes. My grandmother's slow seduction of her daughter made it even more sexually exciting. As if they were deliberately, sexually teasing me, they made me crazy with lustful desire. I couldn't wait for them to strip one another naked.

Finally, as if she was stripping Susan naked while she danced around a pole to music on stage, Natalie continued undressing her daughter while continuing to French kiss her. Something that I never thought I'd see and was so sexually hot to see now, they continued undressing one another while making out with one another. Much different than when men undress women, women were more romantically delicate and lovingly patient when undressing one another. Something that men never do, with them always in a heated rush to cum, as if this first time was their last time having sex, they took their sweet time.

It was so hot watching my mother feel and squeeze her mother's shapely ass through her clothes before undressing her. Then, as if unwrapping something special, unbuttoning one, slow button at a time, she took her time unbuttoning and removing my grandmother's blouse. Finally, I watched her feel her mother's huge, double D, bra clad breasts and finger her erect nipples through her low-cut, sexy, white lace bra.

With them both seemingly in no rush to have sexual orgasms, taking her time undressing her mother as Natalie did undressing her daughter, as soon as she removed my grandmother's bra, Susan fondled her mother's naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples. It was erotically exciting watching my mother suck my grandmother's big, erect nipples. Making me horny, I watched my mother fondle my grandmother's big breasts while continuing to French kiss her. Unable to help myself, I unzipped myself, pulled out my cock, and slowly stroked myself to a bigger and harder erection while holding the camera steady in my other hand.

'Glad that I got this on film, by far, perhaps because it was my mother and my grandmother having lesbian sex but this is the hottest sexual seduction that I've even seen,' I thought.

With these sex scenes hotter than the lesbian sex scenes in Gentleman Jack with Anne Lister, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. If it wasn't enough that I was watching my mother strip her mother naked, I was seeing my mother sucking my grandmother's naked breasts. As if I had hidden in camera in my mother's bedroom, instead of just watching it, I was filming it.

Never expecting my mother to have her sexual way with my grandmother's naked breasts, I'll be watching this video over and again for the rest of my life while masturbating myself. The hottest sex scenes I ever saw; I still couldn't believe I was watching my mother having forbidden sex with her mother. With her returning the sexual favor, I couldn't wait to watch my grandmother have her forbidden sexual way with my mother.

# # #

'Wow,' I thought. 'I don't believe this. This is so unbelievable. This is truly amazing.'

I couldn't wait to play this sexual footage on my neighborhood, naked, cam show. Especially for those men who personally know my mother and my grandmother, they'll go nuts when seeing them both naked while having sex with one another. They'll be continually masturbating over his video in the way that I'll constantly be masturbating over this video of my mother and grandmother having incestuous sex.

Excited about them having sex, I couldn't wait to show everyone my mother having incestuous sex with her mother. I couldn't wait for my friends to watch my grandmother having lesbian sex with her daughter. I couldn't wait for my friends to see, not only my mother naked but also my grandmother naked, too, while having incestuous sex with one another. In the way that I'll be masturbating over his video, no doubt, my friends will be masturbating over this video, too.

I imagined all the new members who'd flock to watch my video and who'd join just to watch my mother having incestuous sex with my grandmother. I hoped that seeing my mother having sex with her mother would inspire others to have sex with their daughters and with their mothers. With everyone sexually inspired to come out of the closet and embrace incestuous, lesbian sex, forget about mother and son sex, I imagined a whole rash of inspired videos of mother and daughter sex.

# # #

A sexual, learning curve for me, women's foreplay lasted a lot longer than the foreplay that I had with his mother and/or with grandmother when I had sex with them. After watching my mother and grandmother having lesbian sex, I uncovered the sexual secret of becoming a modern day, Don Juan. If I was making out with my mother or my grandmother while they were naked, sexually excited enough, I already would have mounted them. Indeed, eager to cum in their pussies, having little regard for their sexual orgasms, I'd already be fucking my mother or my grandmother as hard and as fast as I could.

Only, after watching my mother having sex with my grandmother, I now understood why it took women longer to cum. Different than men, all my fault, with me eager to cum, I rushed the foreplay and ruined the sex between us. I needed to be more patient of a lover than a sexual pervert.

After watching them making out while touching and feeling one another, I understood what to do now. I get it. Forget about having selfish sex, I needed to be more of a patient and generous lover. The longer the foreplay, the more sexually aroused they'll become, and the more sexually satisfying the sex will be.

'Who knew? I had no idea how to make love to a woman before but now I know,' I thought.

Much different than men, women seemed in no rush to fuck and cum. Men just wanted to fuck women. Women's sexual satisfaction was more in the making out and in the foreplay than in the actual fucking. Preferring the touching, the fondling, the holding, the hugging, and the kissing instead, women seemed to more enjoy the foreplay.

If that's all they did, they seemed content just touching, feeling, and kissing one another while undressing one another than in fucking one another. So impersonal, men were sexually content bending a woman over, lifting her skirt, pulling down her panties, and fucking her from behind. Men are such animals whereas women are lovers.

After watching my mother having sex with my grandmother, their foreplay was just as sexually exciting as their fucking would soon be. I couldn't wait to watch them fuck one another with a strap-on dildo. I couldn't wait to watch and hear them having sexual orgasms. I couldn't wait to try all that I learned on my mother and on my grandmother the next time that I had sex with them.

# # #

Hoping to learn a few things about having sex with women, I couldn't wait to watch and film my mother masturbating and eating my grandmother's pussy. I couldn't wait to watch and film my grandmother fingering and licking her daughter's pussy. Indeed, watching my mother and my grandmother having lesbian sex was better than watching them having sex with Boston celebrities. Even though I would have enjoyed watching my mother and grandmother having sex with Boston celebrity, movie stars, sex doesn't get any better than this.

I couldn't wait to film them having sexual orgasms. I couldn't wait to hear them and see them cumming. Something that I never thought that I'd ever see, never mind filming, my mother having lesbian sex with her mother, my grandmother was hot. Never believing that I'd ever see them having sex, indeed, I was watching them having lesbian sex now.

Watching them going at one another was so hot. Indeed, with them not rushing the sex but taking their sweet time while enjoying making out with one another while touching and feeling one another, certainly, it was an eyeopener watching two women having lesbian sex. After this learning experience, the next time I have sex with my mother and/or with my grandmother, I now know what to do now and, more importantly, what not to do.

After watching my mother having sex with her mother, I couldn't wait to have sex with my mother. After watching my grandmother having sex with her daughter, I couldn't wait to have sex with my grandmother. After watching them having sex with one another, for sure, they've made me a better lover. Hopefully, the next time, they'll invite me to have a threesome with them.

# # #

As if they were alone in a department store fitting room trying on clothes, I watched my grandmother unbutton and unzip her daughter's short skirt. Sexually pulling down her skirt as if showing my mother how to do a striptease, she stripped my mother down to her bright white, bikini panties. Horny now, I stared at all that I could see of my mother's nearly naked pussy through her sheer underwear. I couldn't believe all that I was seeing. I couldn't believe all that I was watching through the lens of my camera.

A sucker for women in their lingerie, I love seeing women in their sexy underwear. As far as I'm concerned, women looked better in their sexy lingerie and/or in their sexy nightgowns than they do naked. Seeing a woman in her sheer, bikini panties and her low-cut bra is much sexier than seeing women naked. Leaving it to my horny, imagination, seeing a woman in her short, low-cut, and sheerly revealing nightgown is hotter than seeing a woman topless and/or naked.

I stared at her pussy mound. I stared at her camel toe and her pussy slit. I stared at all that I could see of her blonde, trimmed pubic hair through her sheer panties. Suddenly, wishing that I was having incestuous sex with my mother and/or with my grandmother, I couldn't wait to watch them licking one another while masturbating one another.

'I don't believe this. As stunned as I was sexually excited that they were about to have lesbian sex, this is so hot,' I thought.

# # #

Natalie cupped my mother's pussy while rubbing her swollen clit through her underwear. I couldn't believe that I was seeing. I couldn't believe all that I was filming. Finally, as if she was unwrapping an expensive Christmas gift, she slowly pushed her panties down and off to reveal my mother's blonde, trimmed pussy and her shapely, naked ass. As if I was a voyeur watching my mother having sex, better than watching her having sex with a man, I remained quiet while filming my mother and my grandmother going at one another.

'Fuck me,' I thought. 'This is unbelievable.'

Returning the sexual favor, my mother undressed my grandmother while continuing to making out with her. It was so hot to see two women French kissing while watching them touching and feeling one another through their clothes before stripping each other naked. Taking their time with the foreplay and not rushing to complete the sexual act, they were more passionate making out with one another than making out with a man.

While I stroked my erect prick faster and harder, my mother rubbed her mother's clit faster and harder while finger fucking her pussy. Then, lowering herself halfway down her mother's sexy and shapely body, I watched my mother lick her mother's pussy while masturbating her. Hard to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that my mother was eating her mother.

It was so hot to watch my mother lick my grandmother's pussy. It was hot to watch my mother rub her mother's clit and finger fuck her mother's naked pussy while masturbating her and fondling her naked breasts. Surprisingly, it didn't take long for Natalie to cum. Clearly, when having sex with them, I was doing something wrong because whenever I ate my mother and/or my grandmother, it took them forever to cum. No longer sexually pleasurable, my jaw was sore from licking them.

Sexually frustrating for both, sometimes, they didn't even cum. Maybe the secret was in the length of the foreplay. Instead of diving in her pussy and masturbating her while licking her, I needed to make out with her more while touching and feeling her more. In the way that they took their time with one another, I needed to take my time with them.

"Susan. Oh, my God, Susan. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop finger fucking me. Don't stop eating me. I'm going to cum. Mommy is going to cum," said Natalie.

# # #

As soon as she had her sexual orgasm, they rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Now it was Natalie's turn to have sex with her daughter. Now, it was Natalie's turn to eat my mother's pussy. Something I thought that I'd never see, never mind film, I couldn't wait to watch Natalie going at her daughter's pussy with her fingers and with her tongue.

It was Natalie's turn to make it her way down her daughter's beautiful, naked body. Kissing and licking her as she went, she masturbated her daughter with a vibrator. Then, not stopping there, as if she was being fucked by a black man with a big cock, she fucked my mother with a big, black dildo.

"Mom. Mom. Oh, my God, mom. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fucking me with that dildo. I'm cumming, mom. I'm cumming."

Again, once Susan had her sexual orgasm, they rested while basking in the afterglow of sex.

Unable to control myself, I walked to my mother's side of the bed. As soon as I did and leaned over her, as if expecting me to do what I did, she turned her head to me and opened her mouth. My MILF of a mother wrapped her soft, warm hand around my erect prick and took my stiff prick inside her mouth. She stroked me while sucking me.

Already sexually excited from watching them having sex, ready to cum, it didn't take me long to shoot a load of cum in my mother's mouth. Then, moving quickly to the other side of the bed, I leaned over my grandmother and as soon as I did, she turned to me and took my erect prick in her mouth. I exploded another load of cum in my grandmother's mouth.

12