My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her continuing to suck me, as soon as she released the pressure of her lips from my engorged prick, I exploded a second load of cum all over my grandmother's face. I exploded cum in her jet-black hair and across her big naked breasts. She laughed while massaging my cum all over her naked breasts.

'Two for one,' I thought. 'First my mother blew me and allowed me to cum in her mouth, then my grandmother blew me and allowed me to not only cum in her mouth but also, she allowed me to give her a cum bath, too. Wow.'

Then, with them sitting up in bed, they each grabbed an arm and pulled me in between them. With them both ready to fuck me, I mounted my mother and fucked her fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm. Then, already forgetting all that I learned about taking my time with foreplay, I mounted and fucked my grandmother fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm. Never have I had such hot sex. Only, next time, with more touching, feeling, and kissing, I'll try having sex their way.

# # #

My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 06

After watching Joe having incestuous sex with his mother and with his grandmother on his Neighborhood, Naked, Cam Show, Ken and Barbie's, Joe's best friends had an idea for their own show. Something that they always wanted to try; they hoped that Joe would sexually accommodate them and go along with their sexually inspired ruse. In the way that Joe had always wanted to have sex with Barbie while his best friend watched him fuck his wife, surprisingly, Barbie have always wanted to have sex with Joe while her husband watched him make out with her, masturbate her, eat her, and fuck her.

Ken and Barbie, not their real names, but nicknamed Ken and Barbie because they resembled the Ken and Barbie dolls, are good friends of Joe. He introduced them to one another and was best man at their wedding. Barbie is a tall, beautiful blonde with big tits, a slim waist, long legs, and shapely hips. Ken is a good-looking man with an athletic build, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

No secret there, in the way that he looked at her, touched her arm and/or her shoulder and slid his arm around her waist whenever they're together, he loved Barbie. He's always loved Barbie. He's always wanted to have extramarital sex with her. Again, no secret there, Barbie has always been sexually attracted to Joe, especially now that she saw his big dick on his Neighborhood, video cam show. She's always wanted to have sex with him. She's always wanted to suck his cock and fuck his cock.

Joe had always been sexually attracted to Barbie. Whether man or woman, who wouldn't be? She was beautiful, sexy, and shapely. No doubt, with her husband's permission, she'd love to have sex with Joe. No doubt, with Barbie's permission, Joe would love to have sex with her. Yet, having never cheated on her husband, hard to cross that extramarital line, she has never had sex with another man. Whereas, Joe has had sex with anyone who would have sex with him. He can't count how many times he's had sex with his mother and his grandmother.

Yet, after watching his Neighborhood, Naked, Cam Show and after seeing him naked and with an erection, sexually aroused and horny, since seeing his big dick, she's always wanted to suck and fuck Joe. With her husband's permission, Barbie devised a sexual plan where Joe pretended to be a masked intruder. A sexy game that she couldn't wait to play, in the way that Ken always wanted to be a cuckhold husband, Barbie has always wanted to be Joe's whore. She's always wanted to be sexually taken against her will by her husband's best friend.

Something as forbidden as it was sexually arousing, Barbie always wanted to have forced sex while her husband watched. With Joe the perfect candidate as the masked intruder and with her husband agreeing to the onscreen ruse, she invited him to her house. Going live onscreen, as if she was really his victim instead of a voluntary participant, she wanted everyone to watch her being taken. She wanted everyone to watch her being stripped naked and forced to have sex with him.

# # #

Not wanting to look like the whore that she was, if Joe had forced sex with her as a masked intruder, with no reflection on her reputation, that would be okay. No one would know that she was a willing whore but a forced victim. Pretending that she didn't know that he was there, while she's in her bedroom changing into her nightgown before brushing her long, blonde, lush, beautiful hair, the camera showed Joe peeking in her bedroom window and watching her undress.

Something he never saw before but always wanted to see; Joe watched Barbie strip herself down to her bra and panties, topless, and naked in readiness for bed. He watched her remove her blouse to reveal her big, white, low-cut brassiere. He watched her remove her short skirt to reveal her bright, white bikini panties. He watched her remove her bra to show her beautiful, shapely breasts. Finally, he watched her remove her panties to show her blonde, trimmed pussy, and her round, naked ass.

She was naked. Barbie was naked. Joe couldn't believe that he was finally seeing Barbie naked. No doubt, he'll be masturbating over seeing her beautiful, naked body for the rest of his life. He couldn't wait to have sex with her. He couldn't wait to masturbate her pussy while licking her cunt. He couldn't wait for her to blow him. He couldn't wait to cum in her beautiful mouth.

Then, while she sat in front of her vanity mirror, stealthily and without her hearing him, the video showed him opening her bedroom window and crawling in her bedroom. With Barbie preoccupied with getting ready for bed and brushing her long, beautiful, blonde hair, Joe snuck up on her and grabbed her from behind. So that she didn't scream, he put his hand over her mouth. Making her clearly aware of his sexual intentions, he felt and fondled her nearly naked breasts through her sexually revealing nightgown.

# # #

"Don't make a move," he whispered while disguising his voice so that she wouldn't know that it was him. "Don't scream. I won't hurt you as long as you do what you're told," he said whispering in her ear and while flashing her his gun.

Playing along with him, she allowed him to touch, feel, and fondle her big, nearly, naked breasts through her short, low-cut, and very sheer and sexy nightgown. Then, something that he had wanted to do since he was the best man at their wedding and she was wearing her low-cut wedding dress, he stuck his hand inside the top of her nightgown to feel her naked breasts. He fondled her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. Then, he reached his hand down the front of her nightgown and lifted the hem of her nightgown.

Shockingly, he cupped her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy while sliding a slow finger along her pussy slit. Not stopping him by brushing his hand away, she allowed him to continue sexually molesting her. Surprising him and sexually exciting him, when he parted her pussy lips with his finger, she was already wet with sexual anticipation.

He stuck his finger in her pussy and then stuck his finger in his mouth to suck it. Again and again, the closest thing to eating her, he stuck his finger in her pussy and then, stuck his finger in her mouth to suck it. Finally, when he stuck his finger in her pussy again, he slid his finger across her full, red lips and allowed her to suck her own finger.

"I won't hurt you if you do what I say," he said whispering in her ear again while flashing her his pellet gun that looked like the real thing. "Call for your husband. Tell him that you need his help," said Joe. "I won't hurt him as long as he does what I ask him to do."

Barbie nodded her head and Joe removed his hand from her mouth.

"Ken, would you come in the bedroom please? I need your help," said Barbie.

# # #

Barbie looked panicked but relaxed when Joe put the gun away.

"I want you to tie him to that chair with this rope," said Joe producing a coiled rope from his pants pocket. "I want him to watch me strip you naked while touching you and feeling you everywhere. I want him to watch you stroke my cock while sucking my cock. I want him to watch me cum in your mouth, all over your face, and across your naked breasts. I want him to watch me give you a cum bath," said Joe laughing deviously while touching Barbie's red, full lips with his finger again.

Joe stared at Barbie as if he was imagining her fucking him and sucking him. Something that he had always wanted to do, he had always wanted to have sex with Barbie. He can't count how many times he masturbated over imagining her blowing him. He can't count how many times he masturbated over imagining her fucking him. He can't count how many times he masturbated over imagining her topless and/or naked.

"Would you like that, Barbie? Would you like to suck my cock? Would you like me to cum in your mouth and all over your face? What about your husband? Would he like to see that? Would he like to watch me have my wicked, sexual way with your beautiful body?"

Surprising him, Barbie nodded her head yes.

"Yes," she said. "Ken would love to see that. He would love to watch you make out with me while stripping me naked. He'd love to watch me blowing you. He'd love to watch you fucking me."

Joe smiled a sexually excited smile.

"Then, I want him to watch me fuck you. I want him to watch me giving you a sexual orgasm with my cock before cumming in your pussy," he said. "I want him to watch you blow me."

Sexually teasing her, he looked at Barbie with sexual lust.

"Would you like that? Would you like me to fuck you? Would you like me to cum in your pussy. Would you like to blow me," said Joe. "Would your husband like to watch me fuck you and cum in your pussy before you sucked my cock," he asked again?

Not resisting him, Barbie relaxed against Joe while allowing him to touch and feel her through her flimsy nightgown wherever he wanted to touch and feel her.

# # #

"I'll do whatever you want me to do. Just, please don't hurt me and don't hurt my husband. I'll allow you to strip me naked. I'll stroke your cock while sucking your cock. You may even cum in my mouth, all over my face, across my naked breasts. You may give me a cum bath and then, fuck me and cum in my pussy, too," she said. "I'll be your whore if you promise not to hurt us."

Agreeing with whatever Joe wanted her to do, Barbie nodded her pretty head in sexual agreement.

Her husband entered the bedroom. He looked stunned that Joe was there standing behind his wife while groping her nearly, naked breasts through her nightgown. As soon as Ken entered the bedroom, Joe motioned with his gun for him to stay where he is.

"That's close enough. Stay where you are and don't move," said Joe to Ken in his disguised voice while flashing him his gun.

With Ken watching him, Joe continued feeling Barbie's big tits through her nightgown.

"Remove your clothes," said Joe. "Help your husband strip himself naked," said Joe to Barbie while brandishing his gun again.

Once Ken was naked, he ordered him to sit.

"Sit and enjoy the show," he said.

Joe tossed the rope to Barbie.

"Tie him to the chair," ordered Joe.

Obediently obeying him, Barbie tied her husband to the chair. Once Ken was tightly tied, Joe pocketed his gun again. Now, Joe was free to sexually do whatever he wanted to his best friend's wife.

# # #

Joe finally addressed Ken.

"I'm going to have sex with your wife. Instead of trying to stop me, I bet you'd like to see that. I bet you'd love to watch your beautiful wife having sex with another man," said Joe.

Ken looked at his friend stunned. Unable to speak, he looked at Joe as shocked as he looked sexually excited. Surprising Joe, Ken nodded his head while staring at his wife.

"I've always wanted to watch Barbie having sex with another man," he said. "We talked about swinging when we were having sex but never had the courage to go through with it. I want to watch Barbie blowing you. I want to watch you cum in her mouth. I want to watch you fucking my wife. I want to watch you cum in her pussy."

Joe laughed.

"I thought so," said Joe. "Much like all men, clearly you're a voyeur," said Joe toying with Ken while sexually teasing him. "But I never pegged you for a cuckhold husband."

While staring at her husband, watching and waiting for his reaction to Joe wanting to have his wicked, sexual way with her beautiful, naked body, she flushed with sexual arousal. Joe continued feeling Barbie's nearly naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown under the watchful and helpless eye of her husband. As if she was his wife, Joe fondled her breasts while squeezing her big tits. Then, reaching around her he felt and squeezed her shapely ass before reaching down to lift her nightgown and to cup her naked pussy in the palm of his hand.

Then, under the watchful eye of her horny husband, he removed the straps of her nightgown, first one and then the other. Reaching his horny hand inside of the top of her nightgown, he removed her D cup breasts from the top of her nightgown. Then, making her squirm with sexual delight, he pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples through her nightgown while leaning forward to suck them. He looked over at his best friend while he sucked Barbie's nipples.

Again, under the watchful eyes of her husband, exposing her shapely, naked ass, Joe spun Barbie around and lifted the back of her nightgown to her waist. She had a beautiful ass, so firm and so shapely. Then, he slid a slow hand along the length of her pussy.

Joe bent Barbie forward to show her husband the back of her glistening, naked pussy. He felt pinched, squeezed, and slapped her naked ass. Making her gasp with sexual arousal, he inserted his fingers inside of her. Somehow, Ken freed his right hand enough to masturbate himself. He stroked his cock while watching Joe having his sexual way with Barbie.

Then, he spun her around again. This time, while her husband continued watching him sexually abusing his wife, he cupped her naked pussy and stuck his fingers inside of her, again. Masturbating her, he rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. Rubbing her clit faster and harder, he finger fucked her deeper. Ken masturbated himself along with Joe masturbating Barbie.

Showing her husband the whore that his wife was, he had Barbie moaning while he continued masturbating her. With her already assuming the position by voluntarily moving to her knees, she was ready to suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth. After she sucked him, she was ready to allow him to fuck her and allow him to cum in her pussy, too.

Instead of negatively reacting to another man having sex with his wife, determined to cum, Ken stroked his erection harder and faster. Instead of negatively reacting to Joe having sex with his wife, he was sexually exciting watching Barbie do Joe's sexual bidding. Clearly, Ken wanted to watch his wife being sexually abused as much as she wanted Joe to sexually use her.

"I bet you like to watch. I bet you'd like to watch me strip your wife naked and have my wicked, sexual way with her beautiful body," said Joe.

He pulled the front of Barbie's nightgown down to her waist and exposed her big, beautiful, naked breasts. Then, Ken watched Barbie's nightgown slide down to her feet. She was naked again. Barbie was naked.

Ken stared at Barbie's beautiful body. He watched Joe having his wicked, sexual way with his wife's naked body. Sexually excited watching another man having his way with his wife, he continued stroking his huge erection.

"I bet you never knew that your wife is a whore. I bet you never knew that your wife loves sucking cock," said Joe putting a gentle hand behind her beautiful blonde head, bending her forward, and sticking his erect prick in Barbie's willing mouth. "I bet you never knew you were a cuckhold husband who enjoyed watching his wife having sex with another man."

With a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head holding her in place, Joe humped Barbie's mouth and fucked her face while her husband watched. Really going at his cock, determined for him to cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster. She stroked him harder while sucking him deeper.

"I bet you never knew that your wife loves fucking cock," laughed Joe. "If you thought that you were the only man that your wife sucked and fucked, you'd be wrong," said Joe with another laugh. "In the way that you had sex with your mother, your sister, your mother-in-law, and your sister-in-law, on those days that you worked late, she's sucked your brother and even your father. She's a cocksucking whore who's addicted to cum."

Joe continued fondling Barbie's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples as she continued stroking his prick and sucking his prick.

"Judging by the erection of your cock, I bet you love watching your wife blow me. Tell me. Do you like watching your wife suck my cock? Tell me. Is she better at sucking cock than your mother, than your sister, than your mother-in-law, and/or better than your sister-in-law?"

Barbie looked at her husband with shocked anger.

"Wait. You had sex with your mother? You had sex with your sister? You had sex with my mother and my sister? How dare you? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Ken looked from Joe to look at his wife with sexual excitement. He stared at Joe's hands touching, feeling, and fondling his wife's naked tits. He stared at Joe rubbing Barbie's clit and finger fucking her pussy. He stared at Joe masturbating his wife while she continued sucking his prick.

"Look who's talking," he said. "You had sex with not only my brother but also with my father. You're just as sexually deranged as I'm incestuously perverted."

After unveiling all of their sexual secrets, Joe laughed.

"I bet you'd like to watch me cum in your wife's mouth."

Ken stared at his wife with his mouth gaping open.

"Yes," he said. "I'd love to watch you ejaculate a load of cum in my wife's mouth. With her a big whore, I'd love to watch you cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. I'd love to watch you give my wife a cum bath," said Ken.

Instead of cumming in Barbie's mouth, he reached down for her. He stood her up and spun Barbie around again. Then, ready to fuck her from behind, he bent her forward again.

"I bet you'd like to watch me fuck your wife. I bet you'd love to watch your wife fuck me. I bet you'd like to watch me cum in her pussy," said Joe.

Ken stared at his wife with his eyes bulging open.

"Yes, God yes. Fuck my wife. Please fuck her. I'd love to watch you cum in her pussy," said Ken.

Not waiting for him to change his mind, Joe inserted his erect prick in Barbie's warm, wet pussy. He humped her fast and he humped her hard. He humped her fast and hard enough to give her a screaming orgasm.

"Oh, my God, Joe. Don't stop. Please don't stop fucking me. Hump me faster. Hump me harder," said Barbie.

Joe exploded a load of cum in Barbie's pussy.

He removed his cock from Barbie's cunt and moved her backwards towards her husband.

"Hurry," he said. "Lick and suck my cum from your wife's pussy so that she doesn't get pregnant."

Obediently obeying his friend, Ken stuck his face in his wife's pussy. He licked her while sucking her. Eating his friend's cum, he stopped her from getting pregnant with Joe's child

To be continued...

12