My Son's Sex Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to lick my way from his tight balls up the firm, pink shaft. The veiny blue contour of his rigid pole brought a deeply forbidden but terribly erotic pleasure to my tingling vagina. My long, flat tongue wound it's way around his girth like a snake climbing a tree. Along the exposed veins, I would close my eyes and let my tongue explore, sensing the various contours of his hot penis. The fleshy texture of the thickened cap felt so exotically sinful that the saliva gushed from my lips and I felt my steamy vagina about to explode. I grasped the base of his cock with amazement, it was as thick around as my arm, my fingers barely touched. Four or five inches of pulsing flesh stood-out above my closed hand. The speed of my hand pumping his rod increased and the force of my suction on the huge tip multiplied, I wanted to taste my son's semen.

My mind was racing. I wanted to cum along with him. What a crazy sensation it would be, to feel my own tremendous orgasm at the very second that his salty fluid splashed against my tonsils. My other hand now pulled my thin panties to the side and two fingers raced to rub my clit, intune with the impending flood I expected. I wanted him, badly. "Mom, will you take your top off again, I really love those sweet tits." His hand was now pressing hard on my neck and his hips were bucking off the bed to drive his big tool into my mouth. I was too distracted with the thought of his creamy sperm to worry about anything else.

"Do whatever you want," I vaguely heard my voice say. I didn't want his cock out of my mouth for a second. My thoughts were now centered on that forbidden fruit. I loved the way it expanded in my throat, filling my entire mouth and puffing-out my cheeks. I needed to slip it out momentarily just to breathe. I felt the silky material of my nightgown being torn from my body, as his eager hand stripped me and began to tug at my tits and twist the small, pink nipples. He then surprised me by easily gripping my hips and pulling my leg over his face, positioning my pussy for his hungry tongue. He was going to move my fingers aside and perform cunnilingus on me. When I felt his pointed tongue dart into my hot box I lost it. I shook wildly and convulsed like I had been electrocuted. My orgasm gushed out of me like a geyser and would not stop. I had never experienced multiple orgasms before, but it seemed like I was peeing. Just as I regained some composure, I felt his powerful hand locking my lips tightly around his throbbing erection. Then it happened! He flooded my mouth with his creamy, salty cum. I tried to swallow and breathe at the same moment, but nearly choked from the torrent of fluid. The throbbing erection flopped out my mouth. His pole was directly under my chin and I could hardly control it. It rained a white, syrupy mess on my face and neck. I opened my mouth to catch what I could, but a deluge of liquid painted my red face and chest. Soupy strands of cum hung like moss from my nose and nipples. When I turned to look at my son, he first sheepishly grinned, then burst-out laughing. I could not do otherwise. I was reduced to licking the quickly drying semen from my body and playfully rubbing the remainder into Jeff's face. We laughed together and knew that this would not be our last taboo tryst.

He playfully painted my butt with cum while he generously licked my horny twat. And like a mom, my tongue made short work of the sticky film on both of our bodies, paying particular, rapt attention to that fleshy joy-stick that made this all possible. Once or twice his stubby fingers found their way into my back passage, and though I hopped with surprise, I found the sudden intrusion exciting and wriggled my tight ass down on his fingers. He complemented that procedure by thoroughly tonguing my melting vagina, so I couldn't complain. He appeared to know his way around a pussy, certainly mine.

After it all subsided, the dawn was rising and I contemplated what we had just done. I disregarded the taboo thought of incest because we both enjoyed it, and the naughty nature of the act really made it that much more exciting. What an erotic thrill to have your son's sweet cock in your mouth. And at the same time, his plump tongue is exploring your every intimate fold and bringing-out the greatest orgasm you have ever experienced. It was thrilling. I lost myself in the sensual mood, and have no regrets, since I can readily see that Jeff likes it too.

As I snuggled into his damp crotch, I gave him a reassuring smile and planted delicate, soft kisses along the entire length of that wonderful cock. He tenderly patted and spanked my still quivering backside, and his snaky tongue continued to spark my clit and ass. I curled-up in this "69" position with my face resting in his sticky, itchy pubic patch and closed my eyes. "Mom, er Jaime, Suck me off again." I had that warm, sexy feeling about pleasuring a domineering partner. I feel like I want to be "ordered" to perform. As I lay between his hairy legs, I obediently lick and fondle his twitching cock. He points out to me what he wants and how I should respond, my submissiveness excites us both. He is learning that I melt under his firm command.

Our passion began to ebb and his breathing became slow and even. My eyes grew heavy as the sun peeked through the curtains. Soon, we drifted off to a refreshing sleep, head to toe on the damp, rumpled sheets. In the morning we woke to an awkward situation, but quickly got past it. Together we jumped into a hot shower where again I was commanded to my knees, with his strong hands firmly holding my ears, and his pelvis thrusting his erect, fully recharged cock forcefully into my slutty mouth. "Take it Jaime, now I know you love it. You're going to be spending a lot of time with my dick in your mouth. I want lots of blowjobs, and you're going to be on a heavy cum diet."

I swallowed it all this time, reveling in his domineering tone. He ordered me to rub my pussy while I sucked him, and I willingly obliged. He said I would learn to associate my orgasms with the taste of his cum, I was enchanted. My pussy vibrated the tub as my orgasm came on, I wilted at his feet, the warm, soapy water washing over me. Each time it happened, my orgasms were stronger and longer-lasting, I loved it. Then he sweetly lifted me to my feet and softly nibbled and kissed my pert breasts. "Those tits are mine, now. Don't forget that. You're my sex-slut now, and I intend to have you whenever I want," I simply nodded in acceptance. Not really knowing what to answer, but not disputing what he said. We toweled each other off, and exchanged a few more exploratory embraces. We were quickly getting used to each other's touch, and to our position in this relationship.

The roadtrip home featured some comical teenage groping. I took the initiative and unzipped his pants and casually stroked him to a magnificent erection. And then as well as I could, considering my forty years and the prospect of wedging my head under the steering wheel without killing us both, I licked and sucked his engorged rod, now familiar with the slightly acidic taste of his milky seed. He compelled me to remove my shirt and bra. So that I rode more than one hundred and fifty miles of interstate, flashing every trucker in the tri-state. He loved to drive with his left hand on the wheel, and his right hand twisting my nipples and squeezing my boobs. I held his firm cock in my hand and we both laughed for most of the ride home.

When we arrived at home, I was neither surprised nor ashamed that he followed me up the stairs and into my bedroom. At every step I felt the push of his hips against my backside, and his aggressive hands were already reaching around me from behind, and tugging my shirt over my tussled hair. My bra was back in the car, so when we hit the bed I was topless. He quickly yanked down my jeans, leaving the pile of denim tangled in my boots, and practically shackling my legs. I felt his thumbs under the sheer material of my panties and shifted my hips to allow him to wiggle them onto the folds of clothing at my ankles. But he was in more of a hurry, so the ripping sound of my undies shocked me, but was exciting to feel and hear.

He pushed me forward onto the side of the bed, and I felt the full weight of his sexy, sweaty, torso on my bare back as he eased a pillow under my belly. Anticipating his first-ever plunge into my starving pussy, I was torn between sexual thrill and child-molestation. But I pulled my long hair to one side so that I could peer over my shoulder, and I scooted on to my knees to permit him easier access to my flaming cunt. I knew what was about to happen, and I not only looked forward to it, now I was ready to assist it in any way that I could.

His huge cock was sturdy but a little dry, but my steaming twat was soaked with anticipation. My hips widened so that he could slip-in behind my ass, and I sensed his battering ram at the entrance to my hot vagina. I purred with delight as I felt his rough hands reach under me and grab two big handfuls of my pouty tits. His approach to my cunt was not very subtle, the massive pole drove-in deep, burying it up to his balls and the non-stop pounding of this fleshy sledge began. "Mom, er Jaime, I'm going to rape that honey-hole of yours. I want to fuck you all day long and dump my cum in to your hot snatch,"

It wasn't exactly poetry, but the crude language and brutal force enflamed my passion. I arched my back, screamed a lot, and answered in the same lewd terms, " Fuck me Jeff, take my pussy, it's yours. I want you, I want you to fuck me, I want to be your slave." I didn't know all that I was saying. " I'm yours. You own me. Take me, fuck me, make me your sex-bitch. I want it," my screams and moans filled the room, joining his grunts and further crude epithets. The big cock slid in and out of me with a ruthless precision, I could occasionally see the gigantic mushroomed head as he withdrew completely, and I marveled at how that humongous instrument with it's smooth, shiny head could fit so easily into my tight pussy, and bring me so much pleasure. He rocked me hard and fast, under his breath I could hear him call me a bitch and a slut. With each nasty word, he pumped that strong pole forcefully into my wanton cunt. He said I was his whore now and that he would use my slut-body at any time and in any way he pleased, at that, his stubby fingers stole into my most private cavity again and I could only yelp with delight. He said he would rape me at his pleasure, and that I should expect to spend many hours with his big cock in my mouth, swallowing his cum and keeping him hard. I made no other reply than to moan deeply and squeeze my thighs around his piston-like tool.

He emphasized, "that in public you will always be my mom, and I will be your dutiful son. But at home, or wherever we are in private, your slutty cunt belongs to me. You won't wear underwear in the house anymore, and when I tell you to strip, you will. And when I snap my fingers, you will strip off your shirt, show me your tits, and drop to your knees for a blowjob." How sexually degrading...and I reveled in it!

I was stunned and shocked. I never expected this type of tone or demanding control, but I didn't say a word, and secretly-it turned me on to the nth degree. I found my sexual self in that bed, with my son's cock deeply embedded in my hot snatch. His big penis continued to thrust firmly and easily inside me, and the convulsions I felt in my loins were overwhelming. My orgasms at being incestuously raped were like nothing I could have ever imagined. It was the strongest and sweetest of my life and I wanted more of them. And obviously I had found a way.

We remained in my big bed for the remainder of the evening, clumsily getting used to be naked together and determing what would now be appropriate behavior. I was finally able to remove the rest of my clothes and be free. When he finally rolled off of me, after the slow trickle of his tremendous load finished oozing down my thighs, I trembled on the bed for what seemed like hours. My boobs were red from his strong hands and my nipples too sore and raw to touch. My pussy felt like it had opened for the Rose Bowl Parade, and I think I experienced lock-jaw from all the blowjobs. I must have swallowed a gallon of cum and even more coated my tired body and puddled in my crotch. In a few minutes we recovered enough to actually crawl under the covers and fall into a long-needed restful nights sleep. We awoke cuddling under the sheets with his giant cock again nestled snuggly between my thighs, the limp tip of it tickling my sensitive clit. I enjoy the submissive position of him behind me with his big hands cupping my boobs, and our legs intertwined. He had said previously what was to be expected of a "good sex-slave" so I crawled to his pelvis and softly began to lick his lifeless cock to arousal and then take it in my welcoming mouth. I was also informed that he would be "sharing" my bed from now on, and that this would be the start of my new morning routine, coffee would have to wait.

He recently was bold enough to demand that I shave all of my pubic hair and then use fragrant oils on my suddenly bald triangle, so that the area is smooth and soft to his touch. I protested briefly, afterall I'm a forty year-old woman who has had curly, blonde hairs on my vagina for about thirty years. I tried to reason with him by saying that if he wanted to have sex with a MILF, why would he want me to look like a child? He only laughed as he put me across his lap, tugged down my shorts, and paddled, then fingered my rear end. As I squirmed under his penalty mix of pleasure and pain, I noticed his bulging cock poking me in the belly, soon after my spanking, I was on my knees with cock in mouth. Fortunately, I have developed a passion to provide sexy, fantastic blowjobs. And also, I have been forced to acquire a taste for cum. It makes things easier that I can swallow his cum instead of gagging or choking, or having him spurt on my face, (that's disgusting.)

The other day when I came home from shopping, he was waiting to help me put away the groceries. He even offered to set the dinner table, and start the washing so that I could shower and change. I thanked him and kissed him sweetly, then headed for our room. After the shower, I was heading down the hall, wrapped in a plush towel, when I heard noises from the spare room that used to be his bedroom. To my shock and amazement, I saw the room now lit by a flashing strobe and stout, leather straps dangling from the four corners of the big bed. Jeff was seated on the bed, clad only in shorts which did nothing to conceal his mammoth hard-on, and was snapping what I came to understand, was an old-style whip called a cat-o'-nine-tails. Before I could speak, I literally could not speak-he had fastened a harness with a ball-gag in my mouth. It took only a second with me struggling fiercely against this young, strong man to find my warm, wet body held securely to the bed and him smiling devilishly and rubbing a scented lube into my anus. I had been expecting this situation, but nothing quite like this. I resigned myself to the event, as his fingers had prepared me for weeks to the inevitable. When I felt his first hand tug at my ponytail, and the other reach under my quivering torso and firmly grab my tit, I knew it was about to happen. My son had bound and gagged me, and was in the process of raping me anally. I could only hope that the lube was sufficient, and that the enormous, helmeted head of his solid penis would be gentle to me, as he drove it deep into my ass.

The first moment of trepidation passed, and once I heard him grunt into my ear, "here's what you've been wishing for, mom. I'm going to fuck that tight little ass." The erotic thrill took me by surprise. After getting used to the intense pressure, I noticed that he paused for a second. I let-out a muffled squeak, and then through the gag, with slobber running down my chin, I mumbled a soft "okay." He plowed into my virginal ass with no more stopping, and the excitement from my imagination matched the powerful feeling of being helpless and fulfilled all at once. He couldn't last long and my butt was lucky to escape the first go-round with minimal discomfort, and then I felt the warm, sticky goo, flowing out of me as he pulled his cock from my puckered ass.

When he released the ball-gag, a flood of pent-up saliva poured from my mouth and I was just about to say "thanks" when he thrust his sticky, reddened cock in my face and demanded I suck him. "Honey," I said, with my head shaking nervously side-to-side. And my wet blonde ponytail whipping against my cheeks. "I can't. I want to... you know that, I love your cock, but you just fucked my ass, and there is still lube on your cock." He didn't say a word, he didn't have to. I know my place. He propped a hand under my chin, pressed his tool between my drooling lips, and my mouth opened obligingly wide. His big cock slid easily into my mouth and I began to suck greedily. With just a few carefully applied strokes from the whip, I leapt hungrily into action. Having that hard, slick cock in my throat always sparks a little heat in my belly. And the warm, rich fluid begins to flow in my vagina.

My slovenly body had been well-conditioned over the previous weeks to begin to flutter at the sexy touch of his cock at the back of my throat. I felt my orgasm mounting from deep inside me as my tongue played over that hard cock. The more he pushed, the greater the wave of ecstasy bubbling in my loins. I was still tied in place and my neck was sore from straining to suck his pole into my mouth, but I only felt the tidal wave of emotion about to burst from my torrid vagina. It was a flood of pleasure and relief, and I loved every second of it. My worn body collapsed on the bed, still restrained from wrists and ankles. My head lay lifeless in a puddle of slobber and sperm, in his wiry pubic area. And his limp, shriveled penis with it's single lidless eye, stared out at me-a single droplet of cum at it's tip. Jeff brushed my hair with his fingers and kissed me gently, he said, "every Saturday afternoon, we're going to try something wild." I was just bound and gagged, had my ass fucked and sucked my son's sloppy cock, what wilder things could happen? Still, I was looking forward to whatever he came up with.

Most days now, he just casually reaches under my loose tops and squeezes my boobs. My underwear has been confiscated- I need to ask his permission if I wish to wear a foundation before I leave the house. I rarely pass by him that his fingers don't worm their way inside my pants, and he often has me sit on his lap while we watch television, so that he can fuck me cowgirl-style and fondle my bare chest. And any time is good for him to snap his fingers; the signal for me to strip off my top, drop to my knees, diddle my pussy, and take him in my mouth. My daily count of motherly blowjobs is in the teens, including at night before sleep, and in the morning before breakfast.

I have concluded that I control my own orgasms, but that I need him to help to make the act complete. I am constantly excited about the new Saturday Game Day. And occasionally at the point of walking out the door for something he pulls me back, rips off my clothes and presses me to my knees. I then suck him until he shoots all over me, then he'll say "you can either leave now, looking like a two-dollar hooker, or get in the bedroom and spread your legs, and beg me to fuck you." I love it. I cum uncontrollably. I can't believe the naughty thrill I get from slave-sex with my son. He calls me every vile, lewd name. And tells me sometimes, to "fuck me like the slutty whore that you are. Or on your knees like a bitch and put a shine on my cock." And even, "give me that ass, I'm going to bang you like a cheap cunt." I can't imagine why that talk makes me squirm, but I love it when he belittles me. This is the best sex I have ever dreamed of, and I never dreamed anything like it!