My Son's Sex Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has become a wonderful, transformative affair. The illicit incestuous nature of the sex, makes it exciting and forbidden. The cheap thrill I get from having my body used for someone's sexual satisfaction, is difficult to explain but since it's my son, and I get to experience it with him, it gives me great pleasure. I only wish I could tell someone about the tremendous sex-life I have discovered in my early forties. But I haven't quite figured-out that part.

It would be hard to explain to my tennis crowd that doesn't even mention sex in "polite" company, that my pussy begins to moisten, and my heart pounds in my chest when I see that evil leer cross Jeff's face. My temperature begins to rise and my pulse quickens, as his glance turns my way. Hearing your son call you "back alley" names and demanding that you degrade and abase yourself, for his taboo impulses should not be the cause of such heightened sexual arousal, but I cannot deny him and it truly gets me off.

He can walk into any room in the house to find me, and grab a hefty chunk of my round bottom. I begin to shiver at the idea of what is on today's routine. "Jaime," he'll order, (he now only calls me mom on social occasions, or if he wants to emphasize his power over me, with his big cock in my ass.) "Strip for me, I want to play with those nice tits while you suck me." I can't fight the feeling, I enjoy it too much. I start to slowly unbutton my blouse, and turn my back to him seductively. He thunders at me, "I didn't say tease me, I want you naked and your hot lips wrapped around my pole. My cock is looking positively dull and I want you to put a shine on it. Get me hard, get me wet, and bend your ass over that chair. I'm gonna rape you."

I kick my slippers aside, throw my clothes in a heap, and toss a small rug under my knees as I cup his full balls and practice this intense fellatio on my Master's lovely organ. "Faster," he demands as I warm to the act. "Deeper, and stroke my shaft! Play with your pussy, slut. Rub it, stick your fingers inside that hot gash, and lick the cum off. I want you ready when I bang your dirty cunt." I pump him furiously, my saliva spilling down the shaft of his long, rigid cock. At the same time, my fingers poke swiftly inside my own steaming snatch. My cheeks work like a bellows as I eagerly and forcefully suck him to full extension. My middle fingers plunge inside my gaping pussy while my thumb roughly grates my delicate clit. I am at the brink of my orgasm, my legs beginning to tremble and the muscles of my abdomen twitching. I feel his heavy ball sac begin to lurch and I know the vibration I feel in his shaft means that the explosion is imminent.

He yanks me violently to my bare feet, and pushes me, face forward over the arm of a wide, plush chair. My face is squashed into the deep cushions with my hair obstructing my view, but my ass is exposed and he pries my cheeks apart with strong hands. I sense that slippery cock working it's way into my back passage, and the massive orgasm began to rumble in my vagina. I shook all over, my hips bucked with electricity, and my muffled moans filled the room. His hawk-like fists gripped my waist, and I heard his wet balls smacking against my tender cunt as his sledge rammed up to the hilt inside my hungry pussy. With one final, giant thrust I heard him roar a succession of crude names and felt the torrent of his hot, creamy seed fill my insides.

"Who owns this hot little ass?" he triumphantly bellows to me.

"You do Master," I obediently reply with enthusiasm. "You own my ass. You own my tight, hot pussy. And you own me completely. I belong to you, and I love that feeling." I reached between my legs and spread the swollen folds of my vagina to invite his easy, continual access. "My pussy belongs to you, Master. I'll suck you and fuck you whenever you want me. I'm yours to command, I need you to make me whole." I twist my neck and struggle to see his face. He leers at me with a snickering delight and my frail torso tingles. He smiles widely.

He yanked my hair back, arching my back and at the same instant called me "a dirty whore and a filthy slut." Then he withdrew his still-solid cock from my quivering butt, and plowed straight into my tempting pussy. His thrusts were rough and fast, finishing with a loud burst of sperm to fill my desperate cavern. His sweat-soaked torso landed heavily on my back, and our bodies tensed-up, shook like at an earthquake and then settled into a sweaty, sticky, tired jumble. With a playful swipe, he spanked my moist butt, making a lewd smacking noise. We both quietly moaned, "that was great." at the same time, and we headed off to separate warm showers. Rarely do I get to shower alone these days, but as I slather warm soapy water on my sore, frazzled body, I reflect on my situation.

The submissive feeling of being dominated only serves to make my orgasm stronger, and where I had gone years without sex, I now get it daily, almost hourly. And in ways and with devises I had not imagined. He helps to bring my sexuality to the surface, but I have control over my role in the action, and I enjoy every strange, unexpected moment. I know this relation is taboo, and is never to be talked about outside, but for now it is terrific. It will certainly lose it's appeal, but for me this summer of passion and unconventional sexual awakening has been entirely worth it with no regrets.

The end.

*****

Comments and voting welcome, hope you enjoyed.