All Comments on 'My Special Girl'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Close to home

Six years ago this happend to my brothers family. My brother and his wife were killed and their daughter was hurt very bad . She was only 10 years old, after she got out of the hospitl after six months see came to live with me . I had to do everthing for her feed , bath , bathroom , everthing . About a year ago when she was 15 I started getting in the bathtub with her. One thing led to the next & we started sleeping together . I know It's not right but we love one another so much , see don't know its wrong , and she's so happy I can't stop having sex with her ! I can't have her go on the pill because they would ask to many questions so most of the time we oral each other. The times we do have sex I use a condom . I'm trying to get ass opend up so I can start fucking her ass and don't have to worry about rubbers . I've got a anal plug in her now I hope in about 3 weeks I'll be able to fuck the shit out of her asshole , but only if she's O. K. with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Well this one was way out in fantasy land, but for a fantasy land story it was pretty good, hehehe!

To the previous poster, setting aside the whole it's wrong to be banging a girl that age, the LAST thing you need to be doing is fucking her in the ass all the time! Eventually that can cause serious problems for her and when she winds up having to see a doctor for that it won't take them long to put 1 and 1 together, lol.

Her going on the pill is easy enough, lots of girls that have very painful periods do it to get relief, she just has to tell her doc that.

Anyway condoms work fine, and theres always the morning after pill if it breaks, might be worth getting a couple ahead of time. Just dont abuse them so you can have unprotected sex with her, the pills are really hard on the body :/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous