All Comments on 'My Step-Mom's a Nude Model Ch. 02'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kplusmckplusmcover 9 years ago
good rewrite

hope the story continues quickly keep on writing

GhostwalkerGhostwalkerover 9 years agoAuthor
To the "Armchair Critics"

Recently I've been receiving quite a few comments regarding the spelling, punctuation and/or grammar of my stories. Just to set the record straight I'm not a professional writer. I do this for the enjoyment of the readers and myself. I don't view myself as a great writer or even a good writer, there are far better on this site and I have a lot to learn.

What I do have a problem with is that so many of these critics have never taken the time, effort or chance to write and submit a story to this site. It's not all that hard to do. You pick a topic and write down your fantasy. I have to assume that these critics do fantasize since they are on this site to read the fantasies written by others.

If these same critics chose to "dis" my story or decrease the voting score the story actually deserves because I've hit a nerve ... of well, so be it.

I have no problem accepting 'corrective criticism' but I do have the right to delete all comments that are purposefully vindictive. The only other choice beyond that is to follow the same pattern of some of the better writers I've referred to and block all public comments. I hope it doesn't come to that.

litfan2418litfan2418over 9 years ago
got something good here

You have a decent story here. Now let's see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

Beautiful ending human

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous