My Step-Mom's a Nude Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

"That's it, lover. Slide your cock along my pussy lips so it bumps against my clit. Mmmmmm ... it feels so delicious. I can feel how wet I'm getting and how big you're getting. It feels like a baseball bat rubbing against me. I'm going to cum soon. I can feel it every time you hit my clit. Yessssssss, just like that. Cum with me ... cum with me, lover. Spray your cum on my pussy and ... spray it on my ass; then we can rub it on the bruises and see if helps them go away. Yes ... that's it ... pump your cock against my pussy ... yes ... yessss ... that's it. Now ... ohhhhhh ... NOW, CUM ON ME!!! CUM ON MY PUSSY! CUM ON MY ASS!! MAKE ME YOUR MOMMY-SLUT!! AAAARRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Andy had never heard anyone talk like this except in porno movies and the results were almost instantaneous as his balls pulled upward and a load of cum sprayed from the tip of his cock to coat Carol's pussy and inner legs. Spurt after spurt rocketed from the tip while she spiraled off into her own orgasm.

Yet, somehow he heard her as she whispered breathlessly, "Ass ... cum on my ass ... let me feel it dripping across my ass," and complied as he pulled away sending the last strands to rest across her ass.

Afterwards only the sound of their breathing filled the room as they cuddled and held onto each other and slid into a restful sleep.

But for Andy the night wasn't finished. He had one more thing he NEEDED to take care of so he quietly slipped from behind Carol and left the room. Dressing in a pair of dark jeans and a black long-sleeve T-shirt, he found her address book still lying on the table where he had left it. Quickly writing down the photographer's name and address he hopped into his car and headed to the opposite end of town.

While lying next to Carol a plan had begun to form in his head and driving helped to clear-up the details. Finding an all-night gas station he quickly picked up a pair of rubber gloves, some nylon cord, a box of black plastic garbage bags, a lighter, a pre-paid phone, a two-gallon can of gas, along with the usual snacks and munchies that would be expected in a late-night stop like this, before heading back to the address he'd gotten from Carol's day planner.

The address turned out to be for a local motel and the room was located just at the top of the stairway. Quietly he climbed the stairs and tied a piece of cord across the stairway opening before returning to the parking lot below. "Now or never," he said to himself as he dialed the number he'd written down. As soon as the 'photographer' answered Andy began taunting him. "Hey, dumb fuck! I heard what you like to do to woman! Think you've got the guts to try smacking around someone your own size!"

Instantly, the 'photographer' began to yell back. "Fuck you, you little shit. I don't know what the hell you're talking about but if you don't leave right now I'm gonna call the cops!"

"Go ahead you fucking perv! Maybe they'd like to hear about how you like to beat up women! I'm sure there are enough pictures in your room to send you to prison for a long time!"

"Fuck you, you little son-of-a-bitch. I'm a legitimate photographer. I've never done anything to any of my models that they didn't deserve."

Andy smiled. He knew he had him, "And exactly what is it that they 'deserve' you sick fuck?"

"Screw you; you little prick."

"No thanks, perv, but if you'd like to take care of this man-to-man I'm waiting right here in the parking lot."

The 'photographer' never had a chance as he stormed from the room and headed towards the stairs while looking for Andy. His scream filled the courtyard and parking lot as he tripped over the cord and bounced down the stairs until he came to rest at the foot of the stairs withering in pain.

In the mean time, Andy stepped from the around the vending machines located at the end of the balcony and headed directly towards the stairs. Quickly removing the piece of cord before slipping into the 'photographer's' room. Entering he looked around and began to grab everything in sight that could be traced to Carol; cameras, film, pictures and negatives, the ad Carol had placed, the rope he'd used to tie her to the table, along with her bra and panties, which were still on the table and put them in the black plastic garbage bag.

Finally satisfied that he had everything he calmly descended the stairs and walked towards the 'photographer'. Andy could see the damage that had been done by the fall. The fingers on the man's right hand were bent backwards until the fingernails were touching the back of his hand and something white was poking out of his right arm just above the elbow. The left side didn't seem to be as bad but he could see that there was a large bump at the shoulder and the man wasn't able to use the arm. Slowly, Andy dialed 911, using the prepaid phone he had picked-up and asked for an ambulance and the police before leaning over behind the 'photographer' so he couldn't see him and asked, "How does it feel, you sick fuck. This time it was you who got exactly what he deserved, but don't worry you won't have to be here too long. I already called the cops and told them all about your photography sessions and what you do to your models. They seemed real interested and said they'd be right here," Andy snarled as he stood. "He'll probably never hold a camera again without remembering what happened tonight and think twice before he even considers doing the same to another woman," Andy thought as he walked to his car and climbed in.

The sound of sirens filled the air and a smile slowly formed on his face as he drove away towards the opposite side of town once again. Pulling into an alley he located an empty garbage dumpster. Looking around to make sure no one was around he ripped the film from the cameras and threw everything he'd taken from the motel room into the dumpster.

Momentarily, he thought about keeping Carol's lingerie but realized that if she ever found them she'd know what he'd done and that they might be tracked back to her if the 'photographer' talked, so he threw them into the dumpster along with everything else he'd taken. Satisfied that everything was inside the dumpster he emptied the gasoline on everything and lit it. Quietly, Andy watched as the blaze quickly consumed the pile while staying small enough not to draw attention before heading back home.

Carol was still in bed when he got home so he quickly undressed and climbed in next to her.

Murmuring she asked, "Where did you go?"

He replied in a whisper, "Nowhere important. Just taking care of some unfinished business," as he wrapped his arm around her protectively and fell quietly to sleep.

***********************************

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers
12