All Comments on 'My Step-Mother is a MILF Pt. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 1 year ago

I like that this installment was more breast focused than the previous. The sex dialogue with the dick teasing was good. Of course, I wished cumming on her tits DID make them bigger as I’m always going to prefer fantastical BE with larger than life cup sizes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Breed her big tatty daughters and big cooked sons for the next generation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same story, different names. Score: 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Check your work because it's a turnoff reading Hayden instead of Hayley

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous comments will be ignored. Are you that prideful of shotty work? Is the Milf named Hayden or Hayley? My god are you an idiot.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

14 inches? How dumb

LowBeamLowBeamover 1 year ago

Nice choice of position. Pile driver (and it’s Japanese cousin, mating press) is underutilized

SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

Amazing story, Amazing buildup, and Amazing sex.

Keep this story cumming!

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

Thank you DDDDave....ignore the sceptics/critics...guys with 14 plus inches...and a lot more...are rare. But we do exist. You should be more accurate about his girth...that is always the "first" and overriding problem....it is a rare women who can take extreme girth. And his not being able to put his hand around his...big, but not extreme girth....and very extreme girth, even for very huge pussy, gigantic, stretched out pussy...experienced super size queens...is a "huge stretch"...pun intended...and getting the stretching for the girth makes it a long time and nab sessions to stretch out wider and wider deeper and deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope there is a part 3 soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES