All Comments on 'My Step Sisters Ch. 01'

by gen_man69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ages are 24 and 28

I do not now if the ages of the step sisters have been changed, but they are now 24 and 28.

beast26beast26over 13 years ago
awesome

Don't listen to a bunch of nobodies who don't even have the balls to put their user names they have to be hidden! Awesome story keep going with the chapters!

woody1230woody1230over 13 years ago

love to see a second and third chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A 5 star story

Looking forward to more chapters. I can seen the beginnings of while story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It feels so wrong!

But I love the style of this story! Great writing! Oral loving is one way to play it safely! ~ A nobody is safer than a step-(anything) you trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DAMN!!!!!!!!

That was so hot I"m suprised it didn"t burn up my computer screen.

multieroFTSmultieroFTSover 7 years ago
Nice pace of setting the mood

Gonna read chapter 2 after this comment.

The pace setting is to my liking, especially the movie Chloe with the lesbian scene. I'll check the Unthinkable later.

By the way. you must be on my favorite list now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Confusing

These writers who continually display an open fear of Christianity by using words associated with Christianity (an Judaism) as words associated with sexual activity. The question becomes, Why if Christianity is to be so feared are words such as God, Jesus, Christ, Heaven used so often. Heaven is used to signify the highest level of sexual fulfillment, can these writers not find a secular term? Or, are they admitting that there is no higher level that can be attained by man (after death)? Thus they are misusing the word, as man cannot attain Heaven until he dies, and then only if he has EARNED that ability, which is not done via sexual activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Realistic post nut clarity!

I laughed a little at the realism of him suddenly realizing how fucked up a situation he was in immediately after cumming for the first time.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

A little ass kissing and a BJ. WTF?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Step Mother is 38, with two daughters, one aged 28 and one aged 24?

Somehow don't think the ages work out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous