My Stepmom's Best Friend, Emma - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

"Before I fuck you, I need to devour you. I can't wait to masturbate you. I can't wait to eat you. I can't wait to lick your pussy while fingering your pussy and reaching up to fondle your breasts and finger your nipples. Before I make love to you, I need to give you multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock," I said.

She laughed.

"What?" She laughed again. "You want to dDevour me? You actually want to eat my pussy," she asked seemingly surprised that I'd want to give her oral sex thaninstead of expecting her to blow me and/or fuck me first?

Shocked as much as she seemed sexually aroused, she looked at me disbelievingly.

"You want to eat your stepmother's pussy? I can't believe that you want to eat my pussy," she said. "All that most men want to do is fuck me after I blow them and after they cum in my mouth," she said laughing again with sadness. "After seeing my tits, fondling my breasts, and sucking my nipples, they just want to cum in my mouth, all over my face, and across my naked breasts," she said with resigned disappointment. "They just want to give me a cum bath."

She stared down at my naked prick that stuck straight out as if pointing to her and choosing her as the most special one. Giving me much to be sexually excited over, I couldn't wait for her to take me in her soft, motherly hand to stroke me. I couldn't wait for her to take me in her beautiful mouth to suck me. I couldn't wait for her to take me in her warm, wet pussy to fuck me. Yet, first, before I expected her to do any of that, wanting to show her that I was a generous lover, I needed to take care of her sexual needs first.

"If I knew you were going to do all of that, I would have sexually solicited you years ago. I thought you'd just jump on me and hump me a few times until you ejaculated in my pussy like the rest of the perverts that I've had the horrible regret of sexually being with," she said.

She looked at me in the way that she had never looked at me before.

"I had no idea that you wanted to take your time to ravish my naked body," she said with a dirty laugh. "I had no idea that you wanted to treat me as a lady and as a lover instead of you beingas a selfish motherfucker," she said with another dirty laugh. "I had no idea that you want to make passionate love to me. I thought that you just wanted to fuck me after I blew you," she said.

Ready to finger and lick her pussy, taking my sweet time, I stared at her with sexual excitement. Honestly, I couldn't wait to eat her. I couldn't wait to turn her over on her stomach, stick my tongue up her beautiful, naked ass, and toss her salad. I couldn't wait to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my tongue and with my fingers. I couldn't wait to show my stepmother that I was her perfect lover so that she'd tell Emma and rave about our sexual time together.

'And then he turned me over and stuck his tongue up my ass,' I imagined her saying to Emma. 'Something that no one had ever done to me before, giving me such sexual pleasure, he tossed my salad.'

I continued stareding at her naked body while planning my next, sexual moves. Still in shock, with her normally so modestly moral, I couldn't believe that I was seeing her naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I was seeing her naked ass and pussy. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my stepmother naked, absolutely naked. Again, something that I've already done but will do more of it now, I'll be masturbating for the rest of my life over not only seeing my stepmother naked but also having sex with her.

Again, not rushing things but tTaking my time withwhile staring at her beautiful, naked body, I couldn't wait to feel her breasts, fondle her breasts, and suck her nipples. I couldn't wait to eat her pussy while fingering her pussy. I couldn't wait to make slow, sweet love to my stepmother while French kissing her. Finally, humping her harder and humping her faster, I couldn't wait to fuck her. Giving her another sexual orgasm but this time with my cock, I couldn't wait to cum inside of her pussy.

# # #

My Stepmother's Best Friend, Emma

Chapter 2

I made out with my stepmother while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere that a stepson should never touch and feel his stepmother. In the back of my mind, I was auditioning to have sex with Emma. Instead of mounting her to fuck her, wanting to take care of her sexual needs first, I moved between her shapely thighs to eat her. I licked her pussy while fingering her pussy.

I couldn't believe that I was eating my stepmother's pussy. While having my wicked, sexual way with my stepmother's cunt, I reached up my other hand to feel, squeeze, and fondle her big breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. All that time that I was eating Carol's pussy, I thought about eating Emma's pussy. All the time that I felt my stepmother's D cup breasts, I thought about fondling Emma's triple D cup breasts.

Agreeing to her one condition, after going through with having sex with my stepmother, I wondered if Emma would go through with having sex with me. Yet, no matter, the reality of having sex with my stepmother was something I never thought would happen. Difficult for me to wrap my head around, I still couldn't believe that I saw my stepmother naked. I couldn't believe that she saw me naked. I couldn't believe that I was having sex with her.

While having sex with my stepmother, never have I been as sexually excited. Never have I been as excited with the sexual anticipation of having sex with Emma next, too. Wanting to receive a good sexual review, I was determined to give Carol multiple, sexual orgasms. Rubbing her clit faster and harder, I licked her pussy while finger fucking her pussy deeper. With her not having had sex in a long time, it didn't take her long to have her first, sexual orgasm.

"Oh, Joey. Oh, my God, Joey. I'm going to cum. Mommy is going to cum. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. I'm cumming, Joey, I'm cumming," she said stiffening her legs and arching her back while breathing through her opened mouth.

As if she had been shot and had died and gone to Heaven, she fell back in bed to rest while I continued fondling her breasts, fingering her nipples, and rubbing her clit. Then, ready for me, she reached down for me. Something that I thought that I'd never do and something that I had routinely masturbated over doing, I mounted my stepmother.

She reached down between my legs, took my stiff dick in her soft, warm hand and moved my erect cock to her pussy lips. Only, instead of slam bam fucking her, surprising her, I made slow, sweet love to her while making out with her. I treated her like a lady instead of as a whore. I made love to her as if I had just married her and we were on our honeymoon.

She returned my gentle, loving humps with her gentle, loving humps. I kissed her; French kissed her while continuing to lovingly hump her. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, instead of making slow, sweet love, we were fucking. I was fucking my stepmother. Something that I had masturbated over doing for years, my long-time sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't believe that I was fucking Carol.

# # #

"Joey! Joey! Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming, Joey. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming again. Just don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm almost there. I'm almost there," she said while having her second, sexual orgasm.

After resting a few minutes while enjoying the afterglow of sex, Carol made her way halfway down the bed. Something that I had masturbated dozens of times over her doing, she was doing now. While staring up at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes, she stroked my cock. She kissed my cock and licked my cock before taking me in her beautiful mouth.

Never wanting to forget of my cock in my stepmother's beautiful mouth, I stared down at her while she stared up at me. I watched her stroking me faster and harder. I watched her sucking me deeper. I watched my stepmother sucking my prick.

'My stepmother is blowing me. My sexual fantasy come true, I can't believe she's sucking my cock,' I thought while still having a hard time to wrap my head around Carol giving me oral sex.

As if I had died and gone to Heaven, I couldn't believe my stepmother was finally blowing me. I couldn't believe she was actually sucking my cock. I put a gentle hand to the back of her pretty, brunette head. With her stroking me faster and stroking me harder, ready to cum in her beautiful mouth, I humped her mouth and fucked her face.

Overly, sexually excited that my stepmother was giving me a blowjob, it didn't take me long to cum. With her staring up at me while sucking my prick, I unloaded a load of cum in her mouth. Then, surprising me, she deliberately removed my prick from her mouth before I was done cumming. Instead of ejaculating the rest in her mouth, as if she was holding my cock as a hose, I ejaculated cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. Literally, I gave my stepmom a cum bath.

"Oh, Mom," was all that I said and all that I could say.

She laughed.

"After having your tongue in my pussy, your tongue up my ass, and your prick in my mouth, after cumming in my mouth and after giving me a cum bath, please don't call me Mom. Call me, Carol," she said laughing. "After having had sex with my stepson, when you call me Mom, you make me feel like an incestuous whore."

# # #

Suffice to write, after having marathon sex with me, my stepmother gave Emma a glowing, sexual review of my sexual prowess. She told Emma that I was a masterful and a generous lover in bed. Hoping that she would, she told Emma that I had a big, beautiful prick that she stroked, sucked, and fucked.

The next night, EEmma agreed to come over to have sex with me. When she walked through the front door, I felt as if a celebrity was visiting me. A tall, beautiful, busty blonde nearly as tall as my 6'2" height in her high heels, already captivating me, she had these amazing bright, blue eyes. Hypnotizing me, her eyes sparkled like the rarest, blue diamonds. Mesmerizing me, unable to stop staring, I couldn't remove my eyes from her. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely.

As if she had practiced her walk in the mirror, ass, tits, and pussy. Ass, tits, and pussy. Her beautiful body moved in sections. The Girl from Ipanema had nothing on her.

The most beautiful woman that I have ever seen, if she was a model demonstrating a product, I'd buy whatever she was selling. The one woman that I'd go out of my way to see, I just wanted to be near her. As if there was a breeze blowing her long, blonde hair, her hair moved with every step she took.

Thinking of nothing else, I couldn't wait to strip her naked. I couldn't wait to see her without her clothes. With me an admirer of big breasted women, I couldn't wait to touch her and feel her through her bra while making out with her. I couldn't wait to remove her bra. I couldn't wait to see, touch, and feel her massive, naked breasts.

Only, with my stepmother there watching us about to have sex, I felt a bit awkward. In the way that I had already made the same, sexual moves on her, I felt embarrassed that my stepmother was there watching me make mythe same, sexual moves on Emma instead of on her. It was one thing to have forbidden sex with my stepmother but it was something else for her to watch me having sex with Emma, her best friend.

Taking it slow. Not wanting to rush things should this be my only time having sex with her, I wanted to give her a sexual experience that she'd never forget. I wanted her to sexually want me now and forever. I wanted her to think twice about not wanting to have sex with me again. I wanted to make a memory that I'd never forget and would forever remember.

We sat on the bed making out while I touched and felt heEmmar everywhere that I touched and felt my stepmother and everywhere that I had already imaginedwanted to touching and feeling Emmaher. Again, as if there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in my head, with her allowing me to undress her, I unbuttoned her blouse while looking to see all that I could see of her bra clad breasts. One of my favorite things to do is feeling a women's breast through her clothes while making out with her. With her big, bra clad breast in the palm of my hands, there's no better feeling than that.

# # #

Surprising me that she did, while hoping that she would, she allowed me to undress her. She allowed me to unbutton her blouse. As soon as I saw her white, low-cut bra, I could immediately tell that s he was wearing aA much bigger bra than my stepmother. As if she was wearing a custom-made bra and, no doubt, she was, not only did she have the biggest tits that I had ever seen, s, she had the biggest bra that I had ever seen. Her squished breasts peeked out over her bra foretelling how truly big her naked breasts really are.

While continuing to make out with her, unable to get enough of them, I continued touched and feelt her big tits through her bra. They felt as soft as they felt firm. I love feeling a woman's breasts through her blouse and/or bra while making out with her. Then, as soon as her nipples made their appearance known by growing hard and erect, I pulled, turned, and twisted, and sucked them through her low-cut brassiere.

Breathing through her mouth, she With her quickly becaomeing sexually aroused from me kissing her, French kissing her, while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. I continued pulling, turning, and twisting her emerging nipples through her bra. With her nipples already erect, clearly, h, her nipples were clearly two of her erogenous zones. My kind of woman, sSeemingly, she appeared as if she was about to have a sexual orgasm just from me fingering and sucking her nipples through her bra.

As if she was wearing a bulletproof vest or a combination safe on her big breasts, a scary contraption with the underwires of a suspension bridge, she hadwore a massive, six-hook brassiere. My first time seeing a six-hook brassiere, tThere'd be no way that I could reach around her and unhook that thing in a dark car or at the movies. It would be easier to pull her bra off by pulling it up and over her head.

Only, with her huge tits resting in her enormous, triple D bra cups, I imagined that pulling her bra off and over her head would hurt her. With her already having a practiced hand, it's would be better that she removeremovess her own bra. As if double jointed, I always marveled at women able to reach behind their backs to unhook their bras and/or to zipper their dresses. With me unable to reach that one itchy spot, I need a backscratcher to scratch my back.

The big reveal, something that I'll remember with sexual anticipation for the rest of my life, I held my breath while I watched her remove her bra straps from her shoulders, first one and then the other. She even had beautiful shoulders. With her sexually teasing me, she was so sexy. She was so naughty. She was so stunningly beautiful. For the mere pleasure of having sex with her, she was the type of woman that I would do anything for her to allow me to have my wicked, sexual way with her beautiful body.

Then, instead of spinning her bra around to unhook her brassiere hooks in the way that many women tend to do to make removing their bras easier, as if double jointed, she reached her experienced hand behind her. In the way of an expert safecracker, she expertly and deftly unhooked all six hooks. What would have taken me a frustrating fifteen minutes and, no doubt, requiring me to use a pair of scissors, she did in seconds.

'Sorry, I'll buy you a new bra,' I imagined saying after ruining her bra by cutting it with scissors.

ThenFinally, continuing to sexually tease me, she held her big bra cups in place with her hands. She looked down to see what I was seeing before looking up at me to light me up with her big, beautiful smile and her gemlike blue eyes. Finally, aAgain, as if there was the continuation of a drumroll going off in my head, while staring up at me, she removed one bra cup from her big, naked breast before removing her other bra cup.

I was as surprised as I was shocked and sexually excited. As if I was John Travolta as Vincent Vega with Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield opening the briefcase of Ving Rhames as Marsellus Wallace, in Pulp Fiction, I had the same stunned reaction when seeing Emma's naked breasts. Even though we still don't know what was in that briefcase to give such a golden glow, I now knew what was inside Emma's bra to make my eyes widen, my jaw drop, and my cock hard.

# # #

Tits. Giant tits. She had the biggest, most beautiful, and shapeliest breasts that I had ever seen.

There they were. Her huge naked breasts. After seeing her bouncing breasts at the softball field, I was seeing her naked breasts closeup now. Nothing that I could have imagined, they were the most beautiful breasts that I have ever seen. I was tempted to ask her to jump up and down so that I could imagine her breast moving up and down in slow motion later when I masturbated over seeing her naked tits.

'Her breasts are so big,' I thought. 'Her breasts are so shapely. She has not only the biggest breast that I have ever seen, but also, she the best breasts that I've ever seen. As a man who loves big breasted women, an understatement, I was proud that she had such big tits. God, I love her big tits. I could only imagine her wearing a bikini. Dangerous in a crowd, I could only imagine her wearing a torpedo bra.

'Wow! Hubba. Hubba.'

There they were, her gigantic, naked tits. She had beautiful breasts. Her breasts were works of art. A plastic surgeon would pay her a hefty price to allow him to make a mold of her breasts for potential, breast transplant customers.

'We have Halle Berry's C cup breasts implants. We have Katy Perry's D cup breast implants. We have Pamela Anderson's double D cup breast implants. Finally, we have Emma's F cup breast implants,' I imagined a plastic surgeon explaining the different sizes of breast implants to his customers.

Not surprisingly, most women picked Emma's F cup breast implants. While leaning over the fresh produce, I could only imagine an army of women possessing F cup breasts shopping at the supermarket while wearing low-cut tops that displayed their long line of sexy cleavage. While reaching up to grab cereal boxes stored on a higher shelf, I imagined their big tits straining to stay within the confines of their bras.

'I was so preoccupied staring at her big, F cup breasts that I forget what I was here to buy. Then, when I saw other women with F cup breasts, I remembered what I needed to buy. I need to buy two gallons of milk,' I imagined thinking.

# # #

As if she was the naked model in The Nude Maja masterpiece, painted by Francisco Goya, she had such big and shapely breasts. Unable to stop staring and unable to believe my eyes, with them not sagging in the least, nNever have I ever seen breasts that were as big and as shapely. As if I had died, while hoping that there was such a thingfinal resting place, between my stepmother's D cup breasts and Emma's triple D cup breasts, I was in breast heaven and surrounded by big, breasted, topless women.

I quickly removed the rest of her clothes, her short skirt, and her panties. She was naked. Emma was totally naked. Stunned, I couldn't believe that not only did my stepmother allow me to strip her naked but also, Emma allowed me to strip her naked, too.

From the softball field to here, I couldn't believe that I was seeing Emma without her clothes. She had the most beautiful body that I had ever seen. Hard to believe that she did, but she surely did. She had an even better body than my stepmother's exquisite body. She could have modeled topless and nude for any men's magazine. Many multimillionaires and billionaires would want to make her their woman.