My Stepmom's Best Friend, Emma - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I had money, I'd hire a sculptor to sculpt a statue of Emma naked. In the vein of Venus de Milo but with arms, I'd have him sculpt a similar statue of Emma. In the way of Aphrodite of Knidos, I'd have him sculpt a similar statue but adorned with Emma's face and body. In the way of Homer's sirens in the Odyssey, resplendent in her image, I'd have him sculpt a statue of Emma as a siren. I'd have him sculpt a stature of Ariel, Disney's most famous mermaid, but with Emma's face and breasts.

If I was rich, in the way of painting a future masterpiece that will last for centuries, I'd hire an artist to paint Emma in the nude. In the way of Gustave Courbet Nude Sleeping Woman, I'd want a reproduction of his painting with Emma's face and body as the subject. I'd want a painting of Emma in the reproduction of Henri Matisse's, Blue Nude, and another one in the vein of Amedeo Modigliani's, Reclining Nude.

If I was rich, I'd have an artist recreate Emma's huge breasts and erect nipples in multiple bronze busts. I'd have one prominently displayed over the fireplace, one for my desk in my home office, and one for my office at work. In the way of receiving good luck when rubbing the belly of a bronze statue of a Buddhist, I'd always be rubbing Emma's bronze breasts.

# # #

It always amazed me what the little amount of clothing that women wear. Normally, they wear a blouse, a bra, a skirt or pants, and panties. Sometimes they don't even bother to wearing panties. Three articles of clothes make them the perfect strip poker opponent. I'd definitely play strip poker with Emma every day, multiple times a day.

'What do you feel like doing today,' I imagined her asking me?

I thought for a long second before I beamed her a horny smile.

'Let's play strip poker again,' I imagined replying.

I imagined winning every time and sitting across from her naked.

'Oops. Sorry. You lose again. Take off your panties. You're naked,' I imagined saying when playing strip poker with Emma.

# # #

Yet, and alas, wanting privacy to be alone with Emma, as if she was my chaperone, my stepmother was there in her bedroom watching us having sex. I felt self-consciously awkward under her close scrutiny of Carol. Then, something that I never expected, she moved from her bedroom chair to climb on the bed with us. Wwith Emma on one side of the bed, my stepmother was on the other side of the bed, and with me in the middle, they reached over me to touch and feel one another. As if I was in the way, they made me feel like a third wheel.

Having never watched two women having bi-sexual sex before, I was seeing it now. IIt sexually shocked me as much as it sexually excited me when my stepmother actually climbed over me to get to Emma, her lesbian lover. Then, they started kissing, French kissing, while touching and feeling one another everywhere that women should never touch and feel another heterosexual woman. As if she had done this many times before, unable to remove her clothes fast enough, stripping her naked, Emma removed my stepmother's clothes as if her clothes were on fire.

'My stepmother was naked again. Both she and Emma were naked, and I was naked, too. When I wanted to have sex with Emma, I never suspected that I'd be having sex with my stepmother, too. I never suspected that I'd be having threesome sex with Carol and with Emma. Yet, who am I to complain? If I died now, I'd die happy.'

I imagined people asking how I died.

'He died having threesome sex with his stepmother and his stepmother's best friend, Emma,' I imagined someone saying.

'Lucky bastard. He died happy. That's how I want to go. I want to die with two, big breasted women in bed with me,' I imagined someone saying.

# # #

I was as shocked as I was sexually excited. I never suspected that they were lesbian lovers. Stunned, while watching them making out with one another and sexually touching one another, I had no idea that they had been having sex. I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't believe that I was in bed with two, beautiful, naked women. With them both old enough to be my mother, being in bed with them while naked was even better than having sex with my biological mother.

'So, this is why my stepmother never brought Emma home to meet me. They've been having a secret, lesbian affair,' I thought. 'Saving Emma all for herself, she's been licking her pussy and making love to her all this time.'

After my stepmother made out with Emma, she made out with me, too. Then, something that I had yearned to do, Emma finally made out with me, too. A real sexual fantasy come true; I had never made out with two women before. Going from one sexually hot woman to the other sexually hot woman, I made out with my stepmother and then I made out with Emma.

SheEmma and my stepmother continued making out with me and with one another while I touched and felt hertheir naked bodyies everywhere. Touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and sucking them, I couldn't get enough of Emma's big tits. Never have I been as sexually excited asthan I was now when having two, naked, beautiful women in bed with me. If it wasn't enough that I was having sex with my stepmother but also, I was having sex with her best friend, too.

'Life doesn't get better than this,' I thought.

Then, wWhen I slid halfway down the bed to finger and lick Emma's pussy, surprising me, she stopped me. Instead, of allowing me to slide down the bed to take her pussy in hand before taking her pussy in my mouth, she slid halfway down the bed ahead of me. She wanted to stroke me and suck me before I ate her pussy. Emma wanted to suck my cock. She wanted to blow me as much as I wanted to eat her. Never have I been with a woman who wanted to suck my cock as much as I wanted to lick and finger her pussy.

My stepmother was right. A very talented cocksucker, skilled at giving blowjobs, Emma loved sucking cock. Giving me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life, something so hard to surpass, she gave me an even better than the blowjob thatn Samantha, the prom queen, gave me, the prom queen at my senior prom. Seemingly determined to make me cum in her mouth, s, she continued stroking mey cock harder and faster while sucking my cock deepere.

Yet, not wanting to cum just yet, I needed to masturbate her with my fingers first. I needed to lick her pussy and give her oral sex. I needed to give her a sexual orgasm when eating her pussy. Not wanting her to reject me for being a selfish lover. Not wanting this to be one-time sex, I wantneeded to show her and prove to her that I was a worthy lover so that she'd have sex with me again.

# # #

She sucked my cock as if she was in an animated, interactive video. With her head moving up and down and side to side, she gave me the best blowjob that I ever had. Only, saving my cum for her pussy, I wasn't ready to cum in her mouth just yet. I needed to show her that I wanted more from her than just having her give me a blowjob me.. I needed her to know that I wanted so much more from her than just cumming in her beautiful mouth.

I needed to make love to Emma first before cumming in her mouth. Before depositing a load of cum in her beautiful mouth, after making slow and sweet love to her, I needed to fuck her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm. I couldn't wait to fuck Emma. I couldn't wait to cum in her pussy. With her only 39-years-old, still young enough to have a baby, I wanted Hoping to impregnate her,. With me ready to marry her, I wanted her to have myour baby.

Love at first sight, I loved her. I really loved her. I truly did. Not caring about our age differences, I wanted to marry her. I wanted to make her my wife. Raising a family together, I wanted to live with her for the rest of my life.

# # #

I reached down for her and she mounted me. She reached down for my cock and placed the head of my engorged prick by her pussy lips. Allowing her to take the sexual lead, slowly at first and then more forcibly, she slid my erect prick in her warm, wet pussy. She slowly humped me while making love to me. Then, humping me harder and humping me faster, she fucked me. As if this was my sexual fantasy coming true, mMy dream woman, Emma, was fuckeding me.

"Fuck me, Joe. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Hump me, Joe. Hump me. Don't stop. I'm going to cum," she said. "I'm going to cum. I'm cumming, Joe. I'm cumming."

That wasn't the first and only sexual orgasm that I gave her. Oh, no. I was determined to give her multiple, sexual orgasms. I was determined to give her a night of sex that she'd never forget.

I moved between her shapely thighs. While rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy, I maMasturbatinged her pussy., I continued fingereding her pussy while licking her pussy. After giving her a sexual orgasm with my cock, I gave her another sexual orgasm with my fingers and a third sexual orgasm with my tongue.

"Joe. Oh, my God, Joe. You're such a bad boy but an amazing lover. I'm cumming again. I'm cumming," she said while stiffening her legs and arching her back.

She fell back in the soft comfort of Carol's bed to enjoy the afterglow of sex. While she rested,

I held her, touched her, felt her, and fondled her aswhile she continued to enjoyed the after glow of sex. As if she belonged there, as if she was mine and I owned her, she felt so good in my arms. She was soft yet firm. Even though my stepmother was a real MILF, better in every way, Emma was a super MILF.

"Love at first sight, I love being with you, Emma," I said shocking myself that I blurted out my confession that I loved her.

# # #

Tempted to tell her how I truly felt about her but thinking better of it, having just met her, I didn't want her to think me insane. It was enough that I already hinted at love by saying love at first sight and that, I loved being with her. It was enough in the way that I looked at her and made love to her. With my actions speaking louder than my words, I'm sure she knew that I loved her. No one who didn't love her couldn't make love to her in the way that I made love to her.

Yet, aAs if I was the Bachelor, wanting to make my feelings of love clear andby officially telling her that she was mine, I wanted to tell her that I loved her. Yet, I didn't have to tell her that I loved her. With her already swooning with all that I had already said and all that I had already sexually done, saying that I loved her would have been redundant and overkill.

"Thank you," she giggled. "I never knew a man who loved being with me. Most men I've been with just want to fondle my naked breasts while I suck their cocks. Using me, and doing absolutely nothing for me, not even giving me a sexual orgasm, they just want to cum in my mouth."

Instead of just wanting to fuck her and cum in her mouth after she blew me, I wanted to take my time with her beautiful body. I wanted to give her all that she sexually wanted and all that she sexually needed. I wanted to eat her. Wanting to lick her pussy while rubbing her clit, I not only wanted to make love to her with my cock, I wanted to make love to her with my mouth and my fingers, too.

Intent on caring for her sexual needs first, I wanted to give her a multiple sexual orgasms with my fingers, and my tongue, and my cock. Hoping to be her forever lover, I wanted to give her a multiple, orgasmic, sexual experience that she'd always remember. I wanted her to never forget the first time that we were sexually together in the way that I'd never forget the sight of her beautiful, naked body.

As soon as she returned from the lady's room after freshening up, I made myself comfortable between her shapely legs again. She had such a beautiful body and it seemed a shame not to pay homage to a woman who had gone through so much trouble to not only look beautiful but also to stay beautiful. Slowly kissing her smooth legs while working my way up to her honeypot, I already had her squirming on the bed with the anticipation of my tongue parting her pussy lips and lapping up her pussy secretions.

I fingered her while licking her. Gentle with her at first, I slowly rubbed her clit while fingering her pussy. Then rubbing her clit faster, I rubbed her clit harder while she squirmed all over the bed. Finally, in conjunction with my tongue, as if my finger was a portable extension of my cock, I finger fucked her soaking, wet pussy. While rubbing her clit harder and faster, I continued licking her whileand finger fucking her deeper.

Then, surprising her, in the way that I did with my stepmother, I turned her over and stuck my finger and then my tongue between her ass cheeks. Licking her asshole, I tossed her salad. With her never expecting that, no doubt, and by her sexually excited reaction, this may have been the first time that anyone tossed her salad.

"Oh, Joe, that feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she said while seemingly afraid that I'd prematurely stop for her to blow me without allowing her to cum. "Lick my asshole. Eat my ass."

Determined to make her cum again, I was determined to give her another sexual orgasm. Then, turning her over again, I continued rubbing her clit while finger fucking her pussy with one hand while reaching up with my other hand to fondle her enormous breasts. With what I did to massage her tits and finger her nipples adding to her sexual pleasure, I squeezed her gigantic tits and I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples.

As if I was a miner looking for buried treasure with my fingers and with my tongue, I went deeper in her pussy while licking her harder and faster. She didn't have to ask me or tell me what to do. I knew instinctively what to do by her reactionary movements. Indeed, by her reactions, and with her continuing to squirm all over the bed, she was the pure measure of my sexual passion.

"Joey, Jesus Christ. Oh, my God, you're going to make me cum again. Right there, that's it. Oh, my God. That's it. Right there. Don't stop. Please don't stop licking me. Please don't stop fingering me," she said pressing down on the back of my head. "I'm cumming, Joey. I'm cumming."

# # #

As if she was the man and I was the woman sucking her prick instead of eating my pussy, she seemed determined to cum in my mouth. She held my head in between her hands and moveding my head side to side. A, as if giving me a cum bath with her pussy, she rubbed her pussy secretions all over my face. She directed my tongue where she needed it to be for her to receive the most sexual pleasure from me eating her.

"Right there, Joe. Right there. That's it. Don't stop. Please, don't stop," she said.

A beautiful thing to experience from the woman that I love, I had her pussy juices in my mouth, up my nose, and everywhere. I was resplendent with her pussy secretions. Never had a woman soaked my face with as much of her sexual wetness.

"Oh, my God, Joe. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Joe. I'm cumming," she said stiffening her legs and arching her back again.

Only, not stopping there, I continued licking her. I continued rubbing her clit. I continued finger fucking her pussy. I didn't stop until she reached down for me. She gave me a small hand towel to wipe my face. Then, I mounted her.

She reached down between my legs for my erect cock. A sacred place where I belonged and never wanted to leave, she slid my erect cock in her warm, wet pussy. Humping me slowly, my cock slid inside of her. French kissing one another, we continued making out with one another. Then, gradually humping her harder and humping her faster, our love making turned to fucking. She fucked me as hard and as fast as I fucked her.

"Don't stop humping me, Joe. Don't stop fucking me. I'm going to cum again. I can't believe that I'm going to cum again. Not only do you have magical fingers and a magical tongue but also, you have a magical cock, too."

Stiffening her legs again, she arched her back. Then, she fell silent within the soft comfort of herCarol's bed while enjoying the afterglow of sex. After sheI waited until she was ready, she slid halfway down the bed and took me in her hand before taking me in her mouth. She was blowing me. I couldn't believe that Emma was blowing me. This beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman who was nearly old enough to be my motherShe was sucking my cock.

# # #

My stepmother watched us making love while masturbating herself. Finally, after we were done haveing our intimate, sexual momentstime together, Carol joined us on ther bed. In the way that I did with Emma, she did with Emma, too. She made herself comfortable between Emma's shapely thighs.

Certainly, not the first time that Carol was eating her, sShe fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. My stepmother was eating her best friend's pussy. I never thought I'd be sexually excited with watching two women having bi-sexual sex but I was. As soon as Carol was finished givingwith Emma oral sex and giving her, yet, another sexual orgasm, it was her turn to eat my stepmother and give her another sexual orgasm.

Then, as soon as my stepmother had her sexual orgasm from Emma eating her pussy, she reached in her nightstand drawer and removed her strap-on dildo. She handed it to Emma. As if she had done this plenty of times before, Emma buckled the strap-on dildo around her waist.

Emma fucked my stepmother until she had still anothera sexual orgasm. Then, changing places, Carol put on the strap-on dildo and fucked Emma until she had a sexual orgasm.

Enough of this,

I unbuckled the strap-on from Carol and tossed it to the floor. Giving them both the real thing, a big, hard cock, I fucked them both.

Still not done, my stepmother removed her big, black dildo and her pink, rabbit vibrator from her dresser drawer. She masturbated Emma with the vibrator while Emma pile drove Carol with the big, black dildo. I've never been with two women who were so sexually insatiable.

# # #

Emma and I were married wWithin a year, we were married. She sold her house and moved in with us. We continued having threesome sex with my stepmother.

THE END