My Stepmother is an Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Physically fit from doing yoga, Pilates, and weight training, my stepmother, Brianna, had such a shapely ass that complemented the rest of her beautiful body. Deciding to remain quiet, even though I had wanted to, I didn't dare compliment her on her tight ass. I was afraid she'd think that I was sexually and inappropriately ogling her naked body which, indeed, of course, I was.

Yet, I couldn't stop ogling her. As if I had never seen her naked before, I couldn't stop staring at her. By far she was better looking and had a better body than any woman in any art books that I masturbated over. With the women back then, looking Rubenesque and a bit pudgy, my stepmother could have posed for Playboy and/or could have been a porn star.

'Making love to her and fucking her, I'll be dreaming of her tonight naked while having hot and heavy, forbidden sex with her,' I thought.

Always believing that her flashing me was unintentional or purely accidental, it was years until I realized that my stepmother was deliberately flashing herself to me. Even after reading her diary cover to cover, not until I was 21-years-old did I believe that my stepmother was an exhibitionist and was deliberately flashing me. It took me years to understand that my stepmother wanted me to see her in her sexy lingerie, topless, and/or naked as much as I wanted to see her in her sexy lingerie, topless, and/or naked.

Yet, after a while, my naivete matured enough to know that my stepmother was deliberately flashing me. With me always seeing something of her that I shouldn't see, I started to wonder if she was deliberately exposing herself to me. Again, with me so sexually naïve and sexually inexperienced, it took me years to realize that my stepmother was an exhibitionist and a wicked whore.

'Duh! My stepmother is deliberately flashing me. My stepmother is an exhibitionist. My stepmother is a whore. Lucky me. I can't believe it,' I thought. 'Now, if only she'd have sex with me, I'd be a happy man.'

I thought about her having sex with me. As soon as I thought about her having sex with me, I was afraid. I was nervous. This was my stepmother and not some whore. I didn't know how to go about sexually seducing her. I didn't want to ruin our close relationship by trying to have sex with her. The last thing that I wanted to do was to alienate my stepmother against me.

# # #

It all started innocently enough after my father died. He died from complications of COVID. Thankfully, leaving us a five-million-dollar, life insurance policy taken out through his company's benefit plan, neither of us no longer had to work to earn a living. With most people earning not much more than a million dollars in a lifetime, if even that, as long as we were careful with our spending and invested the money wisely, we had plenty of money to last us a lifetime.

Yet, with her not wanting to be idly rich, she worked from home to make a few dollars selling photographs of herself topless and naked to horny, perverted men. For ten dollars more, in addition to the photographs that she charged five-dollars each for, which I found out later, she included her used panties. She not only had a booming business selling her topless and naked photos but admiring men lined up to buy her used panties, too.

I took college classes in art history from home. Living at a time before they had online classes, I had to mail in my assignments. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Brianna, I squirreled away several topless and naked photos of my stepmother along with a pair of her used panties that I kept under my pillow and masturbated myself over them from time to time.

Between COVID running rampant again, with gun violence in the streets, and gridlock traffic that incited road rage, we never wanted to leave our home. A time before Amazon, with our groceries delivered and whatever else we needed bought from other local vendors who offered home delivery; it was a blessing that we never needed to go out. Living like two hermits, it was wonderful that we never had to leave our house. If we didn't have to, only feeling safe enough living here to walk the dog, we never wanted to venture out of our neighborhood.

Safe in our new, 3,300 square foot, 4 bedroom, 5 bath house that we bought with my father's money, we enjoyed staying home watching TV, watching movies, and playing board and video games. Never bored, with us able to entertain ourselves, I enjoyed the company of my stepmother as much as she enjoyed my company. As a sexual bonus of being alone with my stepmother, with her not having a man in her life and me not having a woman in my life, she was always flashing me and I was always masturbating over her flashing me.

# # #

We lived on the outskirts of downtown and close enough to the city that we took taxis wherever we needed to go. Only, other than doctor's appointments, with whatever we needed delivered, including our prescription drugs, there was nowhere that we needed to go. Living more like boyfriend and girlfriend but without the sex, we were happy staying home and relaxing.

Now, that it was just the two of us living together with no one telling us what to do, we didn't have to leave the house for anything. Ensconced in our comfortable bedrooms, and with each bedroom having an ensuite bathroom, my stepmother took lots of bubble baths in her huge bathtub. A time before they had giant screen televisions, with the both of us enjoying watching football, we had plenty of room to accommodate our 75" projector screens, one on the main floor, one in the finished basement, two more projector screens upstairs.

Something that I always wanted, I bought a pool table, a ping pong table, and a pinball machine that I put downstairs in the fully carpeted and finished basement. My stepmother had a fully equipped gym with a stationary bike, a treadmill, a rowing machine, and free weights, that she kept down there, too. Keeping us in shape, we exercised every day. Our basement looked like a game room combination gym. Thanks to my father, we had everything we needed to have a happy life without ever having to leave the house.

Happy to be so blessed and feeling fortunately lucky, I was 18-years-old and living alone with my stepmother. That alone was not only a blessing but also a sexual bonus. Never seeing anything of her before, as soon as I was no longer a child but an 18-year-old adult, I saw plenty of her now.

Whether it was deliberately or accidentally, with me not caring which, as soon as I became a man, as if her flashing me was my sexual birthday gift, she was always flashing me. Yet, with me still naively trusting, never believing that she was deliberately flashing me, I truly believed that her flashing was unintentional and accidental. I seriously thought that I was always at the right place and at the right time to see all that I should never see of my stepmother. She continually showed me her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked breasts to masturbate over later.

# # #

Sexually attracted to her, something that started when I turned 18-years-old, she started dressing and undressing with her bedroom door wide open and her bedroom light illuminating all that I could see of her. Shocked, the first time that I saw her naked, I couldn't believe my eyes. Loitering in the darkened hall outside of her bedroom, whether she knew it or not, my stepmother was dressing and undressing in front of me.

Never having seen my stepmother without her clothes before and/or any woman without her clothes, for that matter, I continued loitering in the hall while watching her dress and undress. No longer having to undress her with my horny eyes, I no longer had to imagine what she looked like in her sexy lingerie, in her panties and bra, topless and/or naked. She gave me a daily visual tour of her beautiful, naked body.

With her never wearing robes over her sexually revealing nightgowns, I masturbated over seeing her in her short, sheer, and low-cut nightgowns. With her parading around her open-door bedroom in her panties and bra, I masturbated over seeing her in her low-cut bras and bikini panties. With her brushing her long, lush, blonde hair in her full-length mirror without her clothes, I masturbated over seeing her topless and naked.

I masturbated over seeing her naked breasts and her erect nipples. I masturbated over seeing her shapely, naked ass and her blonde, trimmed pussy. Masturbating four and five times a day, never have I masturbated as much as I was masturbating over seeing my stepmother in all manner of undress now.

# # #

Just before she started undressing with her bedroom door wide open and with her bedroom light on, as soon as I turned 18-years-old, I sexually awakened. Always walking around the house with an erection, I continually masturbated myself. Before seeing her naked, I masturbated while imagining what she looked like in her revealing nightgowns, in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. I masturbated while imagining what it would feel like to touch her everywhere that a stepson should never touch and feel his stepmother. I masturbated while I imagining having forbidden sex with my MILF of a stepmother.

Then, with her giving me plenty of sexual material to masturbate over now, I masturbated over all that I saw of her and all that I imagined seeing of her. Every night and every morning, I masturbated over imagining her having incestuous sex with me. Every night and every morning, I hoped she'd barge in my bedroom without knocking and catch me stroking my prick, and cumming. I'd love to cum for my stepmother. It was my sexual fantasy that Brianna would catch me masturbating and surprise me by taking me in her hand before taking me in her mouth.

In the way that I've seen her naked pussy, I'd love for her to see my naked prick. I'd love to not only cum for my stepmother but also, I'd love to cum all over my stepmother. With cum dripping from her hair, her nose, her chin, and her naked breasts, I'd love to give her a cum bath.

Unfortunately, she never barged open my bedroom door without knocking. She never caught me playing with myself. I always wondered what she'd do and what she'd say if she did catch me stroking myself, saw my erect, naked prick, and caught me cumming all over my hand and my stomach.

# # #

What did I know? With me still a virgin and sexually inexperienced, I didn't know any better. I had no idea that my stepmother was an exhibitionist. I had no idea that my stepmother was deliberately flashing herself to me. I had no idea that she was as horny and as sexually frustrated as I was. I had no idea that she was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her. I had no idea that my stepmother was a whore.

It wasn't until I turned 21-years-old and read her diary that I knew what my stepmother was. Now that I knew she was deliberately flashing me, now that I knew she's an exhibitionist, and now that I knew she was whore, as I grew older and sexually matured, I wondered if she'd welcome my sexual advances. I wondered if she'd have consensual sex with me. Only, I was as nervous trying to sexually solicit my stepmother as I was sexually excited over the thoughts of having forbidden sex with her.

Afterall, she wasn't just any woman off the street. She was my stepmother, my deceased father's wife. How dare I ogle her while she's topless and/or naked? How dare I masturbate myself over her while imagining having sex with her?

As much I was sexually excited to see something of my stepmother that I could masturbate over that night and the next morning, I was sexually satisfied merely masturbating over all that I saw of her. In that regard, she never diffused my sexual excitement by disappointing me and not flashing me. She had such an incredibly, beautiful body and she wasn't embarrassed, ashamed, or reluctant to show me her naked ass, her naked tits, and/or her naked pussy.

With her never undressing or dressing with her bedroom door closed, I finally built up the courage to emerge from the dark hall to loiter by her open bedroom door. While talking to her as if she was fully dressed, she allowed me to stand in her bedroom doorway while watching her dress and undress.

Instead of asking me to leave, or instead of closing her bedroom door, she continued dressing or undressing as if I was her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband, instead of her stepson. Instead of just seeing her in her sexy nightgowns and in her panties and bra, I saw my stepmother topless and even naked. With her no longer leaving anything to my horny imagination, I continually saw her amazing, naked breasts, her big, erect nipples, her shapely naked ass, and her blonde, trimmed pussy.

# # #

Making herself comfortable as if she was home alone, she always sat across from me on the low couch while I sat across from her in the high recliner. Back then, with me always horny, I masturbated over whatever I saw of my stepmother. Only, not having the courage to do more than stare, I wished that I could touch her naked breasts, feel her naked ass, and finger her naked pussy. Ashamed to write and embarrassed to admit, before seeing her naked, when I was 18-years-old, plenty horny enough, merely seeing her bra strap was enough to give me an erection.

She always wore these blouses that opened enough between her buttons for me to constantly and continually see her sexy low-cut brassiere. When she wasn't wearing a bra, the opening of her blouse allowed me to see the side of her big, naked breast, and sometimes, even her erect nipple. Naively innocent, I always thought that her blouse opened like that because her blouse was too tight and her tits were too big. I never thought that my stepmother deliberately bought blouses that would show her bra and/or her naked breasts.

Who knew? Again, what did I know? I had no idea that she was sexually teasing me by flashing me her bra clad breast, the side of her naked breast, or even her erect nipple. I had no idea that not only was my stepmother an exhibitionist but also a whore.

Thinking that she was just being comfortable in her own home, she sat with her knees parted just enough for me to see a triangular patch of her white, sheer panties. Every time she crossed and uncrossed her shapely legs, as if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, she'd flash me her panties. Every morning and every night, I masturbated over seeing my stepmother's bright, white, sheer, bikini panties. Masturbating four and five times a day over my semi-naked and naked stepmother, seemingly an endless supply, I had no idea how much cum I wasted.

Then, as time passed by, the older I grew, a regular occurrence, the more she'd flash me. When I turned 21-years-old, her exhibitionism abruptly increased. Now, when sitting across from me while mindless reading her magazine, as if airing out her naked pussy, she sat like an old, drunken sailor with legs spread wide open and with her panties totally exposed.

Instead of just showing me a triangular flash of her white panties up her short skirts, she flashed me her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and the patch of her blonde, trimmed pussy hair. At night with us watching our projector screen TV, with her in her short, sexy nightgowns without wearing a robe and without wearing panties, and with her sitting with her knees spread wide open, she flashed me her naked pussy. Giving me plenty to masturbate myself over, I constantly and continually saw either my stepmother's panty clad pussy or her naked pussy.

'I can't believe I'm seeing my stepmother's naked pussy,' I thought while staring at all that she was showing me and all that I could see to masturbate over her later. 'Whether accidentally or deliberately, I can't believe she's flashing me her naked cunt. I wish I had the courage to touch her naked pussy and feel her naked pussy while making out with her. I wish I had the courage to have sex with her.'

Daring myself to return her flashing me her naked pussy, with me ready to flash her my naked cock, I sat across from her in a T-shirt and my pajama bottoms without wearing underwear. Only, with me as nervous as I was embarrassed to flash my stepmother my naked prick, I couldn't do it. Never thinking of her as an exhibitionist whore, I thought move of her as my loving stepmother. Afraid of embarrassing her, making her feel uncomfortable, and making myself look like a pervert, I didn't want to offend her by flashing her my erect, naked prick.

Little did I know that she would have loved seeing my naked cock. Little did I know that she would have loved seeing me masturbate my prick in front of her. Little did I know that if I had dare to explode a load of cum in front of my stepmother, she would have crawled over to me on her hands and knees to catch my load of cum in her mouth.

Sexually inexperienced, I was so naïve. Little did I know that my stepmother wanted to have forbidden sex with me as much as I wanted to have forbidden sex with her. Little did I know that my stepmother would have sucked my prick dry after allowing me to eat her pussy and fuck her.

# # #

With her not stopping with just flashing me, whenever we had company over or a salesman trying to sell us something, with her still in her nightgown that she wore all day unless she was going out, she flashed them, too. She continually sat with her knees parted enough to flash her panties or her naked pussy to whoever was sitting across from her. It sexually excited me to know that whoever was visiting us and sitting across from my stepmother was seeing her white panties or her naked pussy.

In case they dared to make an inappropriate, sexual pass at her, with me her personal bodyguard and protector, I was always there to chaperone. There was no telling what may have happened if I wasn't there and she was alone. She could have been sexually molested. She could have been raped. With her lucky that I was there watching out for her, whomever she was flashing could have forced themselves on her. They could have forced her to stroke them, suck them, and/or fuck them.

Whenever I had my friends over, sexually exciting me for my friends to see my stepmother's panties and/or naked pussy in up nightgowns, she'd flash them her panties or her naked pussy, too. She'd lean in front of them longer and lower than necessary to serve them drinks and snacks while flashing them her naked breasts. Again, while making her flashes appear mindlessly accidental, my stepmother flashed any man who came to our house her panties, her naked pussy, and/or her naked tits. Indeed, my stepmother was a habitual flasher. In the way that Pauline Bonaparte was, my stepmother was a whore.

Whenever we had a barbeque, my stepmother flashed her panties to whichever man was sitting across from her. Whenever we had a pool party, my stepmother would, somehow, always lose her bikini top. Not noticing that she was topless right away, while climbing out of the pool topless, before covering her naked breasts with her hands and/or her forearms, she showed any lucky man at the pool and/or sitting on the deck her naked breasts.

"Oh, my God," she said jumping around outside of the pool and bouncing her naked tits. Please don't look at my naked tits. I lost my bikini top in the pool. I'm so embarrassed," she said while making a big deal of losing her bikini top.

In case, they hadn't already noticed her standing by the pool topless, before she covered her naked tits with her hands and/or forearms, with her making such a big deal of her being topless, they noticed her naked breasts now.

# # #

Whenever anyone took a picture of my stepmother, there she was with her knees spread and her panties visible. Seemingly, she didn't care if her panties were continually on display. When she wasn't flashing her panties, she was flashing her naked pussy. Whenever she wasn't flashing her naked pussy, she was flashing downblouse views of her bra clad breasts or her naked breasts. Then, pasting them all in her photo album, I had a whole X-rated, semi-naked and naked collection of my stepmother flashing her panties, her bra, her naked pussy, and/or her naked breasts.