My Stepmother is an Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And this is my stepmother," I'd say while opening the photo album to unsuspecting men while acting oblivious to her showing whatever of her sexy and shapely body that men shouldn't see. "Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she sexy?"

After a while instead of sitting across from one another, we sat on the couch together. She was always cold and we'd sit with a blanket over our laps and my arm around her shoulders. Not stopping me, never stopping me, eventually, she allowed me to stealthily touch and feel her big breasts and finger her erect nipples through her low-cut, sheer nightgowns while we watched our movies. Returning the sexual favor, while giving me an instant erection, she touched and fondled my naked prick through my pajama bottoms.

With it only a matter of time before we'd be having sex, from there, she stroked my naked prick. My stepmother masturbated me. I couldn't believe that my MILF of a stepmother masturbated me. Then, allowing me to return the sexual favor of masturbation, she allowed me to masturbate her.

I masturbated my stepmother. I couldn't believe she allowed me to rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy for fondling her naked breasts and fingering and sucking her erect nipples. Now, a regular, sexual occurrence, whenever we sat on the couch while watching a movie, hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that I masturbated my stepmother and she masturbated me.

# # #

Not long after, from there we had incestuous sex. Allowing me to sleep with her in her bed, she allowed me to make love to her and fuck her. Again, returning the sexual favor, she made love to me and fucked me. I ate her pussy and she sucked my cock. Allowing me to cum in her mouth, I ejaculated all over her face and gave her cum baths, too.

"Come sleep with me, Christopher," she said one night out of the clear blue. "I need you to hold me. I'm cold. I'm lonely," she said before saying the magic word. "I'm horny."

As soon as I climbed in bed with my stepmother, she was naked under the sheet. I stripped off my T-shirt and my pajama bottoms as if they were on fire. Then, while snuggling up against her, holding her, and spooning her, I rested my erect cock between her shapely ass cheeks and rested my hand on her big, naked breast while fondling her naked breast and fingering her erect nipple.

We had sex every day, twice a day. She allowed me to make love to her every morning and I fucked her every night. She allowed me to eat her pussy and she sucked my cock. Allowing me to cum in her beautiful mouth, she was insatiable for my naked prick as much as I was insatiable for her naked tits and her naked pussy.

# # #

From there continuing down our forbidden road of sexual debauchery, we flashed ourselves as an exhibitionist team. She allowed me to flash her female friends. Not stopping there, she allowed me to flash my female friends my naked prick. Once again, returning the sexual favor of my flashing her friends, she allowed me to flash my friends her beautiful, naked body.

Whenever she had a group of women visiting, whether selling kitchen products, cosmetics, or perfume, she'd ask me to change a burned-out lightbulb that we deliberately installed. I stood on a ladder with an erection that I had previously stroked before coming out to the living room from my bedroom. As soon as I was holding the delicate, light fixture in my hand, she'd stand, walk over to me, and pull down my pajama bottoms to flash all of the women in attendance my naked, erect prick.

"Brianna! Oh, my God. What are you doing? You're going to make me drop this light fixture. I'm so embarrassed. Pull up my pajama bottoms please," I said turning one way before turning the other way to make sure that every woman got a good, long look of my naked, erect prick.

As if I was a male stripper, the women stared. They laughed. They pointed. They cheered. With Brianna giving them permission to ogle my naked prick, they all enjoyed seeing my naked, erect prick.

"You're such a lucky woman. Your stepson as such a big prick," said one of her friends. "Let me help you with that," said her best friend, Vivian, getting up from the sofa.

I thought she was going to take the light fixture from my hands before I dropped it so that I could pull up my pajama bottoms. With me still precariously standing on the ladder naked below the waist, instead of helping me with the light fixture, she took my erect cock in her hands before taking me in her mouth. Again, as if I was a stripper at a CFNM, clothe female nude male strip club, one after another, several of the women stroked my prick and sucked my prick while I continued holding the light fixture without dropping it.

With me standing on the ladder while holding the light fixture and pretending to change a burnt-out bulb, no one would have guessed that we were both in concert in her flashing me. Brianna did the same flashing scenario when she invited our next-door neighbors over. With me standing helpless on the ladder, as soon as she pulled down my pajama bottoms as shocked as they were sexually aroused, our next-door neighbors stared at my erect prick.

"You have such a big prick, Christopher," said my neighbor standing and walking over to me to take my naked, erect cock in her hand to stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me.

Sexually shocking me, with her willing to expose myself to the women of my neighborhood, I never thought that my neighbors would blow me. Not missing an opportunity to sexually abuse me, with Brianna giving them her permission, one by one, they all stroked and sucked my cock. With my pajama bottoms still down around my ankles, as soon as I climbed down from the ladder but before I could put down the light fixture, Brianna pushed me in front of her old co-workers.

Sexually shocking me as much as they sexually excited me, joining in on the sexual fun, they leaned forward and reached out their warm, soft hands. They stroked my cock while sucking my cock. With me already sexually excited, it didn't take me long to cum in all of their mouths and all over their faces.

# # #

Now it was my turn to flash my friends Brianna's naked body. With Brianna the main, sexual attraction, I invited my friends to a poker party. Sexually surprising them, Brianna served them drinks and refreshments topless. Then, as soon as they were drunk enough, she served them drinks and refreshments naked.

Not stopping them, allowing them to touch her and feel her, my friends were free with their hands. They felt her naked tits and fingered her erect nipples. Masturbating her, they rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. Still not stopping there, she sucked their cocks, allowed them to cum in her mouth, and even fucked them. I watched my friends gangbang my stepmother.

Not stopping there, we hit the nude beaches. Giving men a show of Brianna's sexy, naked body, we walked the whole length of the beach one way before walking the length of the beach the other way. Then, finding a sand dune to hide behind, we had sex as an audience of a half dozen men watched. Exposing ourselves was just as much fun as having forbidden sex.

From there we went to an X-rated theater. With her the only woman there, I allowed her to go in first while I sat a few rows behind her. One by one, I watched men sit closer to her.

Then, with men sitting on each side of her and directly behind her, they leaned over to her to touch and feel her through her clothes. Not stopping them, she allowed them to lift her blouse and bra. They fondled her breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

The men sitting on each side of her lifted her short skirt to her waist and fingered her naked pussy while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her cunt. Then, they pulled out their cocks. With erect pricks in each hand, she masturbated two men while sucking another man behind her. She not only allowed the men sitting beside her to cum all over her but also, she allowed the man sitting behind her to give her a cum bath. He ejaculated all over her hair and all over her face.

My beautiful, sexy stepmother was not only an exhibitionist but also, she was a nasty whore.

THE END