My Stepmother is my Total Caregiver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Barely able to fit in my big hand, her breast is so big,' I thought. 'Her breast is as soft as it's firm. She has perfect tits.'

As long as I didn't move my hand across her erect nipple, allowing me to keep my hand in contact with her breast through her nightgown, she surprised me by admonishing me and/or not slapping my hand away. With her not stopping me from touching her, from feeling her big breast, I fondled her breast, first one and then the other. Then, not stopping there, with her seemingly encouraging me to do so, I fingered her erect nipple, first one and then the other.

She continued washing me while staring down at my hand. Then, looking up at me to give me an encouraging grin, as if she had been waiting for me to touch her and feel her, she gave me a sexy smile. Seemingly, she enjoyed me touching and feeling her huge breast while fingering her erect nipple as much as I enjoyed touching and feeling her huge breasts while fingering her erect nipple.

# # #

"That feels good what you're doing, Jerry," she said placing her hand on top of my hand. "I've been waiting for you to touch my breasts," she said with a naughty look. "I've been deliberately wearing my sexiest nightgowns to sexually tease you and to give you sexual pleasure and, hopefully, give you an erection."

Continuing to sexually tease me, as if showing me how to feel her tits and finger her nipples, she felt her tits and fingered her erect nipples through her nightgown while continuing to stare down at me. Then, she said something that sexually shocked me. As if I was mishearing what she said and/or as if I was imagining what she said, I couldn't believe that she said what she said.

"You may touch me, Jerry," she said giving me her permission to touch her. "I don't care if you sexually touch me. I want you to feel and fondle my breasts while fingering my nipples."

Again, she looked down at her nightgown clad breasts before looking at me.

"I really don't mind you feeling my breasts. I love having my breasts felt and my nipples fingered,' she said shocking me

Then, she said something that I never expected her to say. She not only said it once, but making sure that I got the message, she said it again.

"Sexually teasing you, I've been deliberately wearing my sexiest nightgowns while hoping that you'd feel my tits," she said. "Not wanting to be cruel by sexually teasing you, I hoped you'd get an erection from seeing and feeling my tits through my nightgown."

With her not having to ask me a third time, I reached out my horny hand and felt her big breasts through her nightgown, first one and then the other. Smiling at me with sexual satisfaction, as if she was enjoying me touching and feeling her tits as much as I enjoyed touching and feeling her tits, she stared down at my hand touching and feeling her big tits. I continued feeling and fondling her hug breasts, while fingering her erect nipples through her sexy nightgown.

"With your father dead and buried, it's been a long while since I've felt the touch of a man's hand on my naked breasts," she said removing the straps of her nightgown from her shapely shoulders while continuing to stare up at me. "I miss that sexual attention. As much as you are, no doubt, horny, I'm horny, too," she said. "As much as you have sexual needs, I have sexual needs, too."

# # #

Then, she did something that I never expected she do. As if on cue, she allowed the bodice of her nightgown to slowly fall to her waist. She exposed her naked breasts to me. I couldn't believe my horny eyes. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing Scarlett's naked tits.

'I'm finally seeing my stepmother's naked tits,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I'm finally seeing Scarlett's naked breasts. Her naked breasts were as big as they were shapely. Indeed, she had the best naked breasts that I had ever seen.'

Sexually teasing me, she took her breasts in her hands again to fondle them while fingering her nipples.

"To be honest, I love having my breasts fondled and my nipples fingered," she said cupping her breasts in her hands and lifting them up to me as if she wanted me to suck them.

As if showing me what she wanted me to do, she continued fondling her big tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

'Oh, my God. I saw Scarlett's naked tits,' I thought while staring at her big tits. 'I saw my stepmother's naked breasts. Indeed, comparing her naked breasts to Christina Hendricks' and Sofia Vergara's huge breasts, she has the best breasts that I've ever seen. I love her big tits,' I thought unable to remove my eyes from her naked breasts.

Then, not wanting to keep my thoughts to myself, I told her how I felt about her huge breasts.

"You have beautiful breasts, Scarlett. You have the best breasts that I've ever seen. I love your big tits," I said. "Thank you for showing me your big, naked breasts."

She gave me a sexy smile.

"It was my sexual pleasure. Thank you for your compliment," she said looking down at her big tits again. "I love my big breasts, too," she said while continuing to fondle her huge tits.

She leaned over me and nearly hung her big breasts in my mouth. Not stopping me, she allowed me to continue feeling her breasts, fondling her breasts, and groping her huge, naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. As if her big nipples were buttons on a radio, I pulled her big nipples. I turned her big nipples. I twisted her big, erect nipples.

Then, when I lifted my head, she allowed me to suck her nipples. With it plenty enough that I was feeling and fondling her huge tits, I couldn't believe that I was sucking her big nipples. I couldn't believe that I was finally having my wicked, sexual way with my stepmother's big, naked tits.

# # #

From that day forward, while washing me, she allowed me to touch, feel, and fondle her big tits through her nightgown. From that they forward, after she washed me and before helping me move to my wheelchair, returning the sexual favor of allowing me to feel her naked breasts, she fondled my naked prick. Paying special attention to the head of my limp dick, every day, I'd feel something more from my stepmother's warm, soft hand lovingly touching me and slowly stroking me.

Not that I was hard by any means, but with my stepmother massaging my penis every day, multiple times a day, each day, my cock grew a tiny bit bigger and a tiny bit harder. If it wasn't enough that she allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked tits, I couldn't believe that she continually stroked my flaccid prick. Seemingly, she liked my flaccid, naked cock as much as I loved her big tits. With her continually playing with my limp dick, I started feeling something that I hadn't felt in a long time.

'My stepmother stroked my cock,' I thought. 'I can't believe that my stepmother played with my limp dick. I can't believe my stepmother gave me a flaccid, hand job while she allowed me to feel her huge, naked breasts. Enjoying the sexual attention that she gave me, suddenly, my life was better than it ever was before.'

I continued feeling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples while she fondled my flaccid cock. Then, surprising me, while staring up at me as if to see my sexual reaction to her taking my flaccid prick in her mouth, she leaned forward and took me in her mouth while continuing to slowly stroke me. Something that I thought she'd never do; I couldn't believe my sexy stepmother took me in her mouth. Scarlett is giving me a blowjob. My MILF of a stepmother is sucking my cock. I only wished that I could get and maintain an erection.

'Hard to wrap my head around what she was suddenly doing, I couldn't believe that my stepmother is sucking my cock. I couldn't believe she's blowing me,' I thought while continuing to fondle her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. 'I only wish I could cum in her mouth. I'd love to ejaculate a load of cum all over my stepmother's beautiful face and across her big, naked breasts. If only I could, I'd love to give her a cum bath.'

# # #

The next day, when she walked in my bedroom, she was all excited. Her excitement scared me, and I thought that something was wrong. I've never seen her as excited as she was now.

"I read an article this morning about massage therapy for erectile dysfunction," she said beaming me a wide smile while waving the magazine article over her head.

Beautiful before, she was even more beautiful when she smiled now. I loved my stepmother. I truly loved her. I wished I could marry her. Fifteen years isn't that much older than me. Besides, meeting somewhere in the middle, she looked 10 years younger and I looked 5 years older. I wished I could make her my wife. Only, what would she want with a cripple who couldn't get and maintain an erection.

Instead of shooting for the stars in asking her to marry me, I wished that I could see her naked. I'd love to see Scarlett without her sexy nightgown. I wished I could make out with her while touching her and feeling her everywhere. I wished I could have sex with her. I wished that I could make love to her. I'd love to fuck her beautiful, naked body.

'Massage therapy for erectile dysfunction,' I thought? 'How is massaging my back going to give me an erection? Yet, with my sexy stepmother excited about massaging my back, I was willing to give massage therapy a try.'

By her merely putting a name to my sexual affliction, erectile dysfunction, she made me feel that I wasn't alone. Millions of men, for one reason or another, have live with, and endured erectile dysfunction. It's no big deal. They live with not having sex. Only, I wasn't an elderly man. I was only 27 years old. I couldn't imagine going the rest of my life without having an erection and without having sex. I couldn't imagine not having my own child.

"Massage therapy for erectile dysfunction," I said while wondering if my stepmother was going to massage my back and hoping instead that she'd massage my flaccid prick. To be honest, better than her massaging my back and better than her having no sexual contact with my naked body, indeed, I hoped that she'd massage my flaccid prick. "Tell me about the article," I said.

She stared at my naked prick in the way that I stared at all that I could see of her cleavage and her naked breasts through her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgown. No matter which sexy nightgown she wore, with some nightgowns showing more of her naked breasts than her other sexy nightgowns, I could always see much of her naked breasts through her sheer nightgowns. I loved staring at all that I could see of her naked breasts. I loved seeing all that she was showing me of her naked breasts.

"Instead of using medications, such as Viagra which won't work on you, penis pumps, implants, and/or surgery, believe it or not, hand massage is shown to work on some men who have erectile dysfunction, especially on younger men who have more blood flow in their lower region," she said.

All for her playing with my flaccid prick and attempting to give me a hand job to help me with my erectile dysfunction, I looked at my stepmother with horniness and sexual lust.

# # #

"Really? Seriously? Please explain," I said while sexually excited about finally and possibly having an erection.

Going along with her, I was willing to do anything to finally have an erection. Yet, somehow, I knew that I'd never have an erection. Doctors gave me more hope of walking than of having sex.

She sexually smiled at me while putting her soft, warm hand on my naked cock before wrapping her long, manicured fingers around my flaccid prick while looking up at me. Whether or not I could get an erection, my stepmother's hand felt wonderful on my naked prick. Then, when she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my naked cock and squeezed, I wished that I could show her my sexual excitement by getting hard.

"There are three techniques of massage therapy for erectile dysfunction," she said. "One is called the Ballooning Technique, the second one is called the Milking Technique, and the last one if called the Slapping Technique," she said.

Of the three massaging techniques, the Milking Technique sounded the most interesting while the Slapping Technique sounded the most painful. I wondered if the ballooning technique was where she blew me. Yet, I didn't care which technique she tried as long as I had an erection. Literally, I was willing for her to do anything to my penis to make it hard.

"Tell me more," I said with interest of her massaging my limp dick as much as I wanted to continue feeling her naked breasts.

My stepmother removed a small bottle of massage oil from her hand.

"The Ballooning Technique is applying lotion to your penis," she said. "By my massaging the base, the shaft, the scrotum, and the pubis, that technique can aid in increasing penile blood flow. Penile blood flow is something that may lead to you having an erection. Something that I'll be doing every day, twice a day for an hour each time, I'm just going to apply some oil to your penis," she said uncapping the bottle and applying lotion to my penis.

'Even if it didn't make me hard, I was all for my stepmother massaging my flaccid cock every day, twice a day, and for an hour each time,' I thought. 'Even if I was unable to get an erection, I was just happy that my sexy stepmother was willing to pay special massage attention to my flaccid prick.'

Wishing that I could show her my appreciation for her trying to make me hard, by getting hard, I watched her oiling my penis. It was sexually exciting to not only watch my stepmother staring are limp dick but also massaging my flaccid cock. I only wished that I could get and maintain an erection.

"Once your penis is lubricated, I'll massage it," she said massaging my lubricated penis while giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile. "I read that after a while, the hand massage may stimulate your penis enough for you to possibly have a small erection," she said.

# # #

As if she was my urologist instead of my sex stepmother, she continued massaging my penis while explaining and demonstrating all that she read.

"I read that I need to grab the base firmly and hold it tight as if holding a balloon while not allowing air to escape," she said grabbing the base of my cock firmly and holding it tight. "Then, I grab the head of your prick and press down," she said grabbing the head of my prick and pressing down on the head of my prick while still squeezing the base of my prick.

'I loved it when my stepmother used the words penis, prick, and cock in reference to all that she was doing to me,' I thought. 'If only I could get an erection, I imagined her being my whore,' I thought.

She continued grabbing the base of my prick while squeezing it. Then, with her other hand, she grabbed the head of my prick and pressed down on it again. With her nearly rupturing me, it felt a little painful when she grabbed the base of my prick and grabbed the head of my prick with her other hand and pressed down at the same time.

"What's the Milking Technique," I asked while hoping that it wasn't as painful?

She smiled as if she couldn't wait to try this.

"The Milking Technique is much like milking a cow," she said smiling excitedly as if she couldn't wait to milk me. "Slowly stroking your prick, I start by grasping the base of your penis and make my way up to the head of your prick. Then, I continually repeat the process by using my right and left hands alternately, I continue slowly stroking your prick."

I watched Scarlett stroking my prick. I watched her milking me. Making me horny, it certainly felt good what she was doing. I was looking forward to her doing these techniques every day, twice a day and for an hour each time. Afraid to ask, I asked her about the Slapping Technique.

"What's the slapping technique," I asked afraid to know the answer?

She gave me another sexy smile and a naughty look.

"As the definition of the term suggests, the Slapping Technique is when I give your penis a little slap to wake it up. Before slapping your prick, I massage the region first with oil. These three techniques are better when used together," she said gently slapping my cock. "As long as it's okay with you, I'll be massaging your penis twice a day, every day, for an hour each time.

'As long as it's okay with me? Seriously? Is she kidding me? Is it okay for my MILF of a stepmother to play with my cock for an hour every day, twice a day, who would say no to that.' I thought?

"Yes, I'm for anything that will help me to get an erection," I said. 'I'm for any massage therapy that will allow me to strip you naked and fuck you. I'm for any massage therapy that will allow me to cum in your mouth while you blow me,' I thought but didn't dare say.

# # #

Miraculously enough, after using these three techniques every day, twice a day, for two hours a day, for nearly a month, one day, when my stepmother entered my room to bath me, low and behold, I had an erection. As soon as I saw her in her sexy, low-cut, sheer nightgown that showed much of her naked breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage, my cock finally responded to seeing her nearly naked tits. I couldn't wait to remove the towel from my stiff prick to surprise her with the size and hardness of my cock.

Surprising me as much as it sexually excited me, I had a huge erection. I couldn't believe that I finally had an erection. Eager to show her my erect prick and to see her sexual reaction to my engorged cock, I couldn't wait to show Scarlett my erect, naked prick. I couldn't wait for my stepmother to remove the towel and start bathing me.

Sexually shocking her, as soon as Scarlett lifted my towel to wash me, surprising me as much as it surprised her, as if it had been sleeping, my erect cock sprang to life. She saw my throbbing and pulsating erection reacting to me seeing her nearly naked breasts and to her seeing my erect prick. A beautiful thing between stepmother and stepson, my stepmother finally saw my erection.

As if she had never seen an erect prick before, with her mouth gapping open, she stared at my erection in the way that I stared at her naked breasts through her sheer nightgown. In the way that I couldn't believe that I had an erection, she couldn't that I had an erection either. Whatever she had done with her erectile dysfunction, massage technique, by faithfully massaging my penis twice a day, every day, of an hour each time, it worked. It really worked.

'Thank you, Jesus,' I thought.

"Jerry," she said while leaning over me and while staring down at my erect, naked prick before staring up at me. "My God. You have an erection."

Showing quite the sexual reaction to seeing my erect, naked prick, she was so happy for me. With her eyes bugging out of her head and her mouth still gapping open, she put her hand to her chest. She fingered her nipple and fondled her breast through her nightgown while staring at my erection.

"I'm shocked. We did it. I can't believe we did it. I can't believe that you have an erection," she said jumping up and down.

As if she was skipping rope, I watched her big tits bounce up and down and side to side behind her nightgown when she jumped up and down.

"Your cock is so big," she said continuing to stare at my erection before staring up at me.

As if she couldn't believe it, smiling wildly, she wrapped her fingers around my erect cock to feel it while playing with the head of my prick with her thumb before slowly stroking me.

"It's so hard," she said staring down at my erect prick again before looking up at me with her big, green eyes and her sexually excited smile. "You have a bigger and harder prick than your father ever had."

# # #

Clearly, enjoying herself playing with my prick, she continued slowly stroking me while staring down at me. Then, starting to masturbate me, she stroked me a little faster and a little harder. Even though I had just peed in the hose of my portable, pee bucket attached to the side of my bed, as soon as she wrapped her soft, warm hand around my naked prick and started stroking me faster and harder, I peed.