My Stepmother is my Total Caregiver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A real, sexual, mood breaker, I couldn't help myself from peeing. Something that had never happened to me before, I couldn't believe that I was so sexually excited that I peed. Then, when she leaned over me to cover my peeing, naked cock with a towel, with my heavy volume of pee pushing the towel aside, pee erupted from my erect prick like lava erupting from a dormant volcano.

With her still leaning over me while trying to stop me from peeing, I peed like I had never peed before. Shooting up like a water fountain, I peed all over my stepmother's beautiful, red hair, all over her pretty face, and all over the front of her nightgown. I couldn't stop peeing. Peeing and peeing, my pee was everywhere.

"Jerry! Stop peeing! You're peeing all over me," she said. "My God, Jerry. Control yourself and stop peeing," she said awash in my pee. "Please stop peeing."

She stared down at my naked prick while trying to stop me from peeing by covering my peeing prick with a small, hand towel again.

"Grab your cock. Take a hold of it. Turn it in another direction. Just stop peeing on me," she said. "Please, Jerry. Stop peeing on me."

# # #

Unable to stop me from peeing, when she opened her mouth to scream, with her still leaning over me while trying to stop me from peeing, I unintentionally peed in her opened mouth. As if she was sexually into me peeing all over her and even in her opened mouth, I peed in Scarlett's mouth. I couldn't believe that I peed in my stepmother's mouth. Instead of pulling away and leaving the room, she remained there while I continued peeing on her and peeing in her mouth.

As if I had consumed a case of beer, there was so much pee. I couldn't stop peeing. How could I pee as much? As if I had been saving my pee for a month to give her a pee bath, never have I peed as much in my life. If it wasn't bad enough that I peed all over my stepmother, I couldn't believe that I peed in her mouth.

"Oh, my God. Sorry. I'm so sorry, Scarlett, that I peed all over you. I'm so sorry that I peed in your mouth," I said for peeing all over my stepmother and for peeing in her opened mouth. "Please forgive me. That was unintentional," I said.

Peeing and peeing, I couldn't stop peeing. I couldn't believe that I peed all over my stepmother. I couldn't believe that I had given her a pee bath. I couldn't believe that I even peed in her opened mouth.

# # #

Finally, running out of pee, I stopped peeing. Then, sexually shocking me, as if forgetting where she was and that I could see her, she reached down for the hem of her pee-soaked nightgown and lifted it over her head. She removed her nightgown in front of me.

I couldn't believe Scarlett removed her nightgown in front of me. The first time seeing her naked, she was naked, totally naked. I had seen her topless before when she removed her nightgown straps and allowed the bodice of her nightgown to slowly fall to her waist but I never saw her naked. She turned to face me to grab a towel to wipe my pee from her face. I watched her wiping pee from her face and from her naked breasts.

Better than how I imagined her naked, she had such an incredible body. With her having a flat stomach and long, shapely legs, she had the body of a porn star. With her having huge breasts, she had the body of a Playboy playmate. With her having such a shapely ass, she had the body of a stripper. With her tall and having a beautiful face, she had the look of a model.

Again, the first-time seeing Scarlett naked, totally naked, I stared at her big, naked breasts. I stared at her red, trimmed pussy and then, when she turned to go to her room to clean herself up and change, I stared at her shapely, naked ass. If only, I could masturbate myself, I'd be masturbating over my naked stepmother today, tomorrow, and for the rest of my life.

Only, now that I had an erection, I wondered if I could masturbate myself. I'd love to masturbate over Scarlett seeing me naked while washing me. I'd love to masturbate myself for giving her a pee bath and even peeing in her opened mouth. I'd love to masturbate myself over seeing her naked when she removed her pee soaked nightgown in front of me. Suffice to write, I couldn't wait to masturbate over my stepmother.

Only forget about masturbating. Even better than masturbating, now that we've seen one another naked, I wondered if she'd have sex with me. My sexual fantasy coming true, I wondered if Scarlett would allow me to have sex with her. I wondered if she'd allow me to make love to her. I'd love to fuck her. I'd love to fuck my stepmother her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm. Now that I was able to get and maintain an erection, I really wanted to fuck her.

# # #

From that day forward, with me continuing to get erections, we had sex every night and every morning. I fucked my father's second wife every night and made love to her every morning. Now, I couldn't wait to have the surgery that may help me to walk again. My dream come true, if I could walk and have sex with my stepmother, I'd be a happy man.

Finally, the day came for my surgery. After having a successful Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus operation, I exercised with my physical therapist to strengthen my legs. Able to finally walk again with my stand-alone walker, I went to a jewelry store and bought her a 5-carat, diamond ring. Now that I was able to get down on one knee, albeit with some assistance, I proposed to Scarlett and she accepted. Not only did I have my father's house but also, I had his money and, now, I had his wife.

"I love you, Scarlett. I've always loved you. Will you marry me?"

She beamed me her beautiful smile.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes! Of course, I'll marry you, Jerry," she said throwing her arms around my neck to kiss me and hug me.

Ten years later, we're still in love and we're still married. We have a little boy named Frank, after my father, and a little girl, named Victoria. With me beating the odds, the shunt is still working and I'm still walking and getting erections.

THE END