All Comments on 'My Stepsister Gives Me a Handjob'

by kevinnash

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Hmmmm what a hot sexy story. I hope there’s going to be another chapter. The story was well written and flowed very nice. Have to give you 10 stars…

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But much too short. And too rushed.

Needed a great deal more preliminaries before proceeding to a quick handjob and him cumming. Extended teasing needed. Involvement of more than her hand needed.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next..eat her pussy, then fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any hair on big brother's chest that stepsister could stroke and maybe taste? The pool rater would plaster the hair to his chest -- either way a sexy sight!

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 1 year ago

Nice! Short, hot, and sweet!

The story could be expanded, but even if it is not, it is still a hot, sexy, slice of life. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

anyone that's ever *actually* had sex in a swimming pool, or a hand job for that matter, would know the water, especially in a chlorinated pool is a recipe for disaster. it's not a lubricant, pretty much the opposite, washing away and natural juices for the woman, and making a hand job extremely painful. Only a virgin, or someone who's never even fooled around in a pool, would believe this even remotely possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the pool water = no lubrication therefore the author must be a virgin critic... Not if the cock being stroked in the pool is uncircumcised. I have had several hand jobs in a pool successfully with my uncut cock. And as a father of 5... I'm certainly no virgin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinnash@kevinnash
Writer of taboo fiction focused on incest and stepsister lust. For published stories: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KevinNash Click the link for more: https://linktr.ee/Kevinnashwrites For more exclusive stories, comics, erotic audios, character images, and to ca...

story TAGS