My Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her again; this time checking her from head to toe. She was nicely proportioned with a deliciously full ass. On another occasion, I could find myself getting turned on by her, but my hands would be full in a few minutes, so I managed to simply thank her. Then I asked her to bring another bottle up in about an hour and a half.

I walked back in the room and asked Bill to open the bottle. He poured seven glasses of wine and gave one to me and one for each man. I made a toast to "good times" and took a drink. It felt cold in my warm mouth. I could feel it slide down my throat as I swallowed. It tasted so good and refreshing. I am now ready for my dance.

I walked to the nightstand and turned on the radio looking for a kind of R&B station, and after a minute of searching I was rewarded with something with a slow sultry beat.

I stood in front of these eager boys and swayed my hips back and forth seductively. My skirt stared to ride up my body as I moved, and I didn't stop it from doing so. Pretty soon the lips of my pussy were showing. I heard one of the men say, "Hell yes!" as I unzipped the back and let it fall to the floor.

My pink hairless pussy was now exposed. I ran my hands up my hips and over my flat stomach. I let out a moan as I turned around exposing my heart-shaped ass to the men. I continued to move my hands up my body and through my hair. Pulling it away from my head and letting it fall back on my shoulders. I bent over at the waist and shook my ass at them. Letting them savor my bounce and wiggle.

I turned around to face them. They were admiring my nipples, which were poking through my shirt. I played with them through my shirt and winked at the boys. I was really beginning to enjoy myself, and I really enjoyed their undivided attention.

I slid my hands under my shirt and let them glide over my breasts. I raised my hands up over my head bringing my shirt with them. My low plunge bra is the only thing left on my body. I walked over to Chris and put my hands on his legs.

"Would you like to help me with this bra?"

He didn't say anything, but I felt his hands run up my back and my sides to reach for my bra. He unsnapped it and rubbed his hands under the cups of my bra to lift my breasts.

I whispered in his ear, "It is your turn. Open your box." He energetically ripped open his box and inside he found a spanker paddle. It was made of some kind of black rubber with a hard grip. I knew exactly who brought this, but I kept my mouth shut and smiled at him.

"Hmmmm! Well, someone has a kinky mind," I say. "What would you like to do with this, Chris?"

CRACK! I jumped as I felt the spanker cross over my legs, and I felt the burn.

"I guess that answers my question."

Chris got to his feet and ripped my bra away, completely exposing my breasts. He used his free hand to slap them with mild force. I moaned as the pain ran through my excited nipples.

I like some pain, and I reach for my pussy just to see what he would do.

Chris grabbed my hand and pushed me backwards making me fall on the bed. He took my hips and flipped me over so that my face was in the bed covers. He held his hand on my head so I could no longer see what was going on. I was surprised at his aggressive behavior. I expected it from Richard but not from Chris. I liked it. I felt his hands run up my ass feeling and massaging it. I heard several voices mumbling and moaning to themselves. I tried to relax and enjoy the sensations. This night was my fantasy night, and I wanted it to be the best.

Chris spread my legs apart and whipped my ass hard with the spanker. It made a loud whack as he brought it down hard. I could hear a huskier voice say, "Harder, boy, harder. Make her ass red." I know that must be my rough and tumble guy, Richard.

I tensed up waiting for Chris to hit me again, but he didn't. I felt his kisses on my back as he straddled me. I could feel the bulge in his jeans rub against my ass. I pushed him and my hips up towards the ceiling. I was in doggy style and all the men could see my ass in the air with my dark hole exposed. I felt two hands pulling my cheeks farther apart, and then I heard some unzipping. I was not sure who exactly was undressed, but soon I felt a cock rubbing on my ass.

"This is really happening," I thought to myself. "What are you doing, Kara? Is this something you really want? Well, it is too late to stop now, so take it all."

I felt two fingers ram into my pussy. I let out a yelp and tried to pull away. I felt two new hands grab my hips and push me back onto the fingers inside me. They are different than the hands that were on my ass, and I move my head so I can see.

Eric had his hands on my hips as he shook his head at me to indicate that I must stay still. I looked at Richard, Tyler and Bill. Richard and Tyler had their pants off and Bill was sitting still just watching.

I motioned to Bill to come to me, and I propped myself up on my elbows so I could reach his zipper. I unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and exposed his semi-hard cock.

"Oh no! I need to do something about this," I said aloud. I grabbed his ass pulling him on the bed and guiding his cock to my mouth. He wasn't very hard, so I was able to take his entire cock into my mouth and make a swallowing action. I know my husband loves it when I do this so I tried it on Bill.

Doing that made me think of Ben, which distracted me momentarily from the task at hand. I wondered if he could possibly know what was going on. I wondered what he would do if he found out. "Please, God don't let him find out." I snapped back to it as Bill began to vigorously fuck my mouth.

"That's it, boy fuck her mouth nice and hard," I heard Richard saying.

My pussy was still getting fingered and Eric has moved to fingering my ass. I was rocking my hips with the movement of Chris's fingers inside my pussy. It felt so good. He was hitting my g-spot, I felt my pussy tighten and release a few times. I knew I would come soon.

I sucked on Bill's cock paying close attention to pressure and suction. I could feel that he was going to come soon so I sucked harder. I was hungry to taste the first load of the night. As I continued to suck I made suction noises, and soon he was empting his cum into my throat. It was thick and sticky and hard to swallow. His taste was a little bitter, but I had no trouble swallowing.

Chris quickened his finger movements, and my orgasm hit me super hard. I opened my mouth before all Bill's cum was swallowed, and it dripped down my chin onto the bed. I couldn't control my movements or close my mouth so I continued to drip.

Tyler really seemed to like the sight of this because he kept saying, "Fuck that's hot!" Bill walked to the bathroom to clean off his dick.

I could then feel a cock pushing against my pussy. I looked behind me to see Chris holding my hips and pushing on my pussy. It felt amazing. The first entrance is always the best. It felt like he had a large head, and I moaned as he pushed all the way into me.

Richard and Tyler stood next to me, and I heard Richard whisper something to Chris. I didn't pay much attention to it as Eric situated himself on the bed under me so I could suck his cock. He had a really long thick cock. I wasn't sure if I could get it in my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock and placed my hand on his shaft. I stroked up and down as I slid my mouth farther down his head and soon I had his head all the way in my mouth.

It was so thick that it filled my mouth, but I continued to push his cock deep into my mouth. I played with his balls and pulled them down and away from his body. I didn't want him to cum as soon as Bill had.

Chris filled his hands with the flesh of my hips and fucked me hard. He didn't let up his thrusting. Suddenly there was a cracking sound followed by a sting on my thighs. He had taken back the spanker. After ever three thrusts he spanked my thighs. It really hurt at first, and I flinched each time. But after my skin turned hot pink and numb, it turned to more pleasure than pain.

With each crack of the spanker on my thighs I would push Eric's cock deep into the back of my mouth. He would moan and push his hips towards my mouth--wanting more. I gagged and my mouth salivated heavily. Drool dripped from my chin.

I looked over to see what Richard and Tyler were doing. They were both jerking their cocks. I had a feeling I might soon get my first cum bath of the night. I continued to suck Eric's cock while getting pounded and spanked by Chris.

When he stopped whipping me, I figured he was about to cum, so I pushed hard against him and squeezed my muscles together until I felt him spray his hot juices all over my ass. The sight of this must have set Tyler off because it wasn't long before I had his load on my back as well.

Eric was next. Seeing the others cum, he pulled out of my mouth to shoot cum all over my face. I opened my mouth so I could get a taste. His cum was a little less thick, and I swallowed all I could get and licked him off my lips. He was very salty and it made me gag a little but I managed.

Everyone who was touching me slowly let me go. I was then able to get up and walk to the bathroom. Bill had left the bathroom and was now sitting in one of the chairs. I grabbed a towel from the rack and wiped the cum from my back.

I had to pee so I sat down on the potty. The door was still open, but I figured, "What the hell, they've seen everything else." I couldn't believe I was doing this. My mind wondered about what I was doing. I felt so dirty and so bad. Part of me was so ashamed of myself--but I also had a feeling of triumph that felt so good.

I had control of these virile and attentive men who had given me several good orgasms. I wasn't going to stop now. When I looked up, I saw Tyler and Richard standing at the door watching me. I looked up at them and blushed as I wiped my pussy.

"Liked the show I hope," I said to them.

"We sure did," said Richard.

I walked past them and back to the center of the room. I looked at the clock and thought more wine should be here soon. The boys had been drinking it while watching and the bottle was empty. I grabbed my glass and pounded down what was rest of mine.

There was a knock at the door and I grabbed a towel to answer it. It was the pretty girl again with a new bottle of wine. She smiled at me with knowing eyes and handed me the wine. I smiled at her and thought about bringing her in but thought I had enough of my plate, so I thanked her and closed the door. I walked to the boys.

We took a little time for another toast. This time Richard toasted: "To willing women." I relaxed a little. The men talked to each other. They praised me and my willingness to be fucked in every way. I got the idea that the young ones wanted to ask some questions, but didn't want to spoil the moment.

Sitting on the bed, I realized that I had no cum in my pussy.

"Well, it is time for the next gift. Who was next?"

"I came in with Chris so I believe that it makes it my turn. Right?"

"Yes, Eric, it is your turn. Time to open your gift."

He grabbed his gift and ripped it open. From the box he pulled a bottle of lube and a butt plug. I looked over at Bill, and he smiled widely. That look told me that he brought it. I wondered if he wanted to use it on me; or if he wanted me to use it on him. I smiled and looked back at Eric. He smiled at me and grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. I closed my eyes and thought of my hubby. I missed him kissing me like this--like he used to.

I kissed Eric passionately as I felt his hands run down my body. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me hard on the bed. He flipped me over roughly so my ass was in the air again. His fingers reach for my hair and he wraps his fingers tangle in the strands as he pulls my head back hard. I let out a scream and then I hear Richard tell me to shut up and take it like a good girl.

I look over at him and nod as I felt the cold stickiness of the lube being sprayed on my ass. Eric took his finger and poked my ass running his finger along my dark puckered hole. He slowly slid a finger in and stretched out my hole. He was preparing me for his cock.

Before I knew it he had three fingers in my ass and I was starting to enjoy it. His fingers were replaced with his cock, and I let out a loud gasp as he just pushed right in. His cock felt huge, and it hurt to be stretched so much.

Richard moved his chair so it was next to the bed, and from there he pulled on my nipples causing me more pain. They were hurting my ass and my nipples. As I relaxed a little, the pain decreased and turned to pleasure. I found myself pushing against Eric wanting his whole cock in my ass.

He held my hips tightly to pull me into him hard. I felt another hand on my back and I turn my head to see who's touching me. It was Bill and he was hard again. I think to myself, "God he is going to blow in another 2.5 seconds?" He slowly moved his body so that he was lying under me and I rested my body on his. He guided his cock into my pussy and pushed hard. I moaned loudly as an orgasm instantly hit me. I tipped my head back and I rode my orgasm to its fullest.

Eric and Bill got a rhythm going as I continued to moan and move with their rhythm. I felt Chris Eric pulse in my ass, and I heard him moan. I pushed hard against him and Bill and soon Bill was pulsing too. I'm sure they could feel each other through the thin membrane separating my vagina and anus.

Eric filled my ass with his warm substance. It felt truly amazing. Bill pulled out as his cum dripped from my pussy and mixed with the cum oozing from my ass. They both got off the bed, but Bill moved to my ass and pussy to eat my fresh cream pie. He licked my tight hole, easing the soreness of my burning red hole and cleaning me up nicely. He then moved to my pussy and licked that hole and cleaned it up. He didn't leave a trace of cum. He then moved to my sensitive clit and licking it made me jump. I pushed against his mouth letting him suck on my clit. I moved my hips fast against his face using him to get off. I started to cum hard. My legs shook and I filled Bill's mouth with my cum and the juices collected from my men. He sighed happily.

I collapsed on the bed and breathed heavily for a few minutes. I hear paper being torn open and I roll over to look at the boys. Richard was opening the next gift and he pulls out a video camera. I gasp and start to get scared. What if they tape this and it gets out on the net. I can't let them tape me. "No!" As I am sitting there, thoughts going through my head, Richard turns on the camera.

"Wait, maybe taping this is a bad idea," I said terrified.

"No it isn't a bad idea. This won't get out. You will keep the camera and the only copy. That way you can watch it whenever you like," Richard says.

"But...ok. I guess."

He would continue to videotape me the rest of the night, and he told Tyler to go open a gift and go next. He followed orders very well and I wondered if maybe he and Richard are involved in the D/s lifestyle.

Tyler unwrapped his gift and pulled out a vibrating dildo. I smiled as I saw the gift and reached down to my pussy to rub my clit. Richard moved the camera close to watch me play with my pussy. I tipped my head back and moaned softly as my clit grew harder.

Tyler came over and kissed my thighs gently, making me wetter. I pushed the dildo to my pussy and slid it in softly. I continued to rub my clit and placed the clit stimulator on the toy between my index finger and my middle finger letting the vibration and my fingers create a wonderful stimulation. I began to moan as Tyler worked the dildo into me and fucked my pussy hard with it.

I moved my hips with the movement of the dildo in my pink, swollen pussy. It felt so amazing. I began to cum again, and my juices ran down onto the bed. I was dripping wet as I felt Tyler climb onto the bed as he fucks my pussy with the dildo. He isn't as large as the others and I wonder if I'll get off at all. I slid his cock on top of the dildo and pushed them both in me all at once. I am completely stretched out now and it felt amazing. Tyler's cock has a little curve in it that hits my g-spot perfectly. I push against Tyler and his hand hard.

"Fuck me Tyler HARDER! Make me cum!"

I grew braver in my talking and tell him repeatedly to fuck me harder. I am usually not a vocal person like that in bed with Ben but something has taken over. Will Ben notice how stretched out I am? I may have to avoid him for a while until I "heal".

I started to cum again and as I squeezed my muscles together I could feel Tyler's spasms as he shot his cum re-filling my pussy. I really wished he had let me suck him off so I told the other boys that I wanted a cock to suck.

Chris moved to where I can suck his cock as Richard continues to tape. I suck Chris like an animal. I wanted to taste his salty cum in my mouth. I felt like such a slut, and loving it. He started to fuck my face hard. I wasn't allowed to come up for air and gagged on his cock head while drool dripped down my chin onto my breasts. I sucked his hard cock until I felt the pulse of his orgasm. I pulled it out holding my mouth open as I jerked his cock. Soon his cum sprayed all over my face and in my mouth. I licked his tasty sperm off my lips to get as much as I could.

Richard handed the camera to Eric as he walked toward me. He had taken the last toy to use on me, but I had been too busy to see what it was, so I wondered what he was going to do to me. He went straight for my pussy. He spread my lips open and licked the inside of them. He licked my clit and soon brings me close to orgasm. I was shaking and I kept screaming, "Don't stop!" But he did--he stopped as I tried to push his head into my pussy. But he kept his head away, just breathing on my clit. I became so frustrated that I tried to reach for my clit myself. He got off me and took toy number four, velvet ropes. He tied my hands to the bed. I moaned and tried to move as he went back to eat my pussy.

By this time my clit had calmed down as he dove back into it. He licked my tight hole with fresh semen still dripping from it. He prodded my pussy with his tongue and wiggled it around. He bit my lips some and the pain sent shivers to my clit. He teased me on and off for at least 30 minutes. Bringing me so close to cumming and then stopping several times. He came up by me and bit my nipples as he pushed his dick deep inside me.

He was by far the largest guy there and he shoved his cock in as far as it would go. His thrusts were hard and deep inside me causing me to scream when he pushed too far. He didn't care that he hurt me; he had pure lust in his eyes. He fucked me and used me like a slut--Not caring about my feelings at all. I was a piece of meat to him, and he was going to get off--whatever it took. He fucked me hard for about 40 minutes altogether. By the end I was so raw I was almost in tears. I was begging him to stop but he told me to shut up.

"You wanted this slut. Now take it."

He was cumming as he gave me orders to shut up and his juices just kept coming and coming. I was filled to the brim. He pulled out and moved back to licking my clit and my pussy. He sucked on my tight, sore, swollen hole and sucked me clean. Then he moved to my clit and licked it hard and fast until I started to shake. I was shaking so hard and he wouldn't stop. I couldn't push his head away. I started to feel this urge to pee and one of the guys watching said, "Just let it go." I relaxed my muscles and I came so hard that for the first time in my life I squirted.

I squirted all over Richard. After my body started to calm I laughed because I thought of it as pay back. Richard untied my hands and kissed my lips making me taste myself on his lips. I curled up into a ball and lay there for a few minutes. I still had Bill wanting to go again, and I felt like I couldn't go anymore. I really wanted to leave and end this evening. It had been so much fun, but now I was questioning myself--and the number of men I thought I could satisfy.