My Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill walked up to me as Richard took the camera again. He sucked on my nipples really softly and caressed my hair. His hands were soft. He kissed me gently and my pussy produced more wetness. We touched and kissed for at least 20 minutes. He was so gentle. When he slid his cock into me he was very tender about it.

His cock filled up my swollen pussy, but he fucked me slowly. I savored every movement. We moved together like flowing water, never missing a beat. I could see in his face he was close and I was too. I told him to hold it just a few minutes longer, and I felt him tighten up. He fucked me that way for another five minutes when I told him I was close. He relaxed his muscles, and I let my orgasm take me away.

The other boys had enough time to recover and they were stroking themselves, and at that point, they all stood around me jerking their cocks. Bill let his orgasm take him and he added more juice to my pussy. I lay there with Bill as he held me close. He was in the way and would be shot with cum too, but I knew he would like it.

Richard blew his wad in my hair and some landed on Bill's face. Once his cum was released the others let go too: Chris on my exposed tit, and Eric on my face. Bill kissed me and licked Eric's cum from my face as he kissed me.

After cumming Chris and Eric went to the bathroom to clean up. Bill and Richard sat on the bed waiting for the bathroom. I lay on the bed just blown away from what just happened.

Then I noticed Tyler was still standing next to the bed with his hard cock in his hand. "You want to cum again?" I asked.

"Yes. One more time."

I opened my legs, and invited him to use me. He eased himself between my thighs. I was exhausted and barely able to move. "I will lay still for you. Just use me and give me the last of your cum." It took him a while, and I could not help myself from responding to his full strokes. Soon he was groaning and jerking as he emptied himself in me. He said it was the best cum he ever had as he rolled off me.

I freshened up after the men had left. Remembering my brief case, I walked down the hall passing the girl with the cart. She smiled and my mind wondered what I could do with her—if I only had the time. Her nipples could definitely use some attention. Maybe some night I will come back and look for her. I looked at her nametag, Nikki. Hmm, Nikki looked yummy.

My drive home was filled with my thoughts. What I had just done was amazing fun--but what I was afraid would happen actually happened. I liked it so much that I wanted to do it again. I had taken all that five men had to give; yet my mind would have been happy for more. However, my pussy was so sore and swollen that I hoped Ben would not want me when I got home. Oh God Ben! What if he did touch me? What would he think? Would he notice the difference in my used pussy? The thought scared me to death. I didn't want to get caught.

When I got home and walked in the front door, I noticed the lights were turned way down. A candle was burning. I looked around after my eyes adjusted to the dark, and I saw Ben sitting on the couch nude.

"Hey Baby," I said quietly.

"Come here," he said with a deep lustful voice.

I walked over to Ben and sat next to him. I knew what was about to happen. Kissing me, his hands went immediately under my skirt to my feel my pussy. I felt obligated to let him have his way (and slightly guilty). Saying no was not an option, so I let him do what he wanted to do.

He stripped me down and bent me over the couch. I wondered if he noticed anything different. All he said was, "Mmm baby you are so tight and wet. I guess you have been thinking about this all night too."

Little did he know that my pussy was swollen and full of other guy's cum. While letting him use me, I looked over to my purse sitting by the door. The camera and the tape were inside it. Would I ever show him what I am truly capable of?