All Comments on 'My Stray Daughter'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is disgusting. This is rape. Period. BTW... If you can't make sex less than excruciatingly painful, you suck at it. (Yes, even first time) If you can, but the idea of causing pain gets you off, your a godamn pig.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 8 years ago
Good story .

I liked your story. It's been awhile since I have seen one of your stories posted .It used to bother me when I would read a bad comment on peoples post until I figured out that a good writer can make people believe that their stories are true .Keep writing what you feel like writing and don't let the critics discourage you. Thanks for the story ....

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
A First. 7 Pages Long and I Feel the Author Rushed Culminating Scene

It's very hard to please me with father / daughter stories because of one-sided power dynamic. . This was VERY well written in terms of real life. Daddy is a borderline loser and didn’t have self control to either abstain from taboo relationship or failing that, develop relationship to fully mutual basis.

It's no accident this man was alone when daughter found him and will be alone when she eventually leaves him. That's the ending that could have taken story to next level. Vanilla Extract had humor to spice action for most of story but abstained for last page. That part was graphic and disturbing . I'm rating this at full marks level because it was all too true to real life. *****

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Totally agree.

Even though it started nicely, by the end, he was a filthy, selfish, disgusting RAPIST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
started OK and went down hill from there

This should have been given as a Rape story then I wouldn't have read it at all.

_RavenShade__RavenShade_over 8 years ago
Always enjoy your stories.

Anyone who reads your stories know what to expect. Well written, nice flow. You always have more fans than haters. Besides it's a fictional story :-)

ManturgentManturgentover 8 years ago

Did it again man and it was 7 pages too! This is gonna make the wait for the next story harder! It's hard to find good stories like yours, and this is a jewel among them! Gonna add this one to my collection!

DaddysLittleDevilDaddysLittleDevilover 8 years ago
Yay.

Yay, new story ^.^ Been waiting for this for agessss. I don't understand how people are saying this was 'rape' like she said yes to all of it. And she was the one teasing him and stuff. Anyway, great story <3

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@LordSlamdawgg

I would say he is not just borderline, but a full on loser.

More likely the writer has no clue.

36 years old.

Working in construction and all he can afford is a studio apartment, riding the bus and an occasional hamburger at a cheap diner?

Even with the cheap labor from south of the border pushing the wages down construction pays better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Im a big fan of you!!

Are you a genius?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was my first time reading one of your stories, so I DIDN'T know what to expect...

I agree with some of the other comments. The first 5 pages were some of the hottest I've read here. But at the end, it quickly devolved from "hot" to "hard to stomach". I actually lost my erection as I got to the end of the story. It went from erotic to predatory. I think it was quite well-written, and I commend your storytelling skills, but if all of your stories are like this one, I think I'll have to pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please sir may i have some more.....

Yes i need more. Great story. Write more. I hope she gets pregnant. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved it! I have liked all your stories. I hope you write a sequel to this one as the sex scene was very short. The father could've ravished her all night and could've also taken her ass.

Don't listen to the bad reviews. This is all fantasy!

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDover 8 years ago
Vanilla Rules!!!

Welcome back. Been waiting fer ya.

Worth the wait.

- Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Harder and Rougher

Great story. I suspect before long he'll be spanking her. All little girls love being spanked by their Daddy, as long as he takes the time to make it erotic and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOAH

Was never into Incest stories but men. You make the best kind of relationships that seem to be so darn realistic yet at the back of my mind I have to continually rmind myself its only fiction. That's how great you write.

I guess most folks who have a problem here are about the reluctance aspect, as a gal who has some reluctance fantasy (not that I'd want that to happen to me in real life) this is an awesome story for me. You write vividly and just woah. You are one of the best erotic writers ever. Cheers to you and hoping more of your creation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What?

Why did you have the guy listen to his asshole friend and become a rapist? Yes a rapist. There's no other way to describe that disgusting excuse for a human being. Some choice he gave her: let me rape you whenever I want or it's off to live with the grandma. On the other hand she's acts like a little child (surprise suprise, isn't that typical) and won't take the lesser of the evils choice to get away from the father than went from a great caring guy with conflicted feelings to a selfish uncaring brute that on top of it all calls her a whore. You should have stopped while you were ahead. Five stars down to two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Damn. Why did you have to take a story that was building good chemistry and then get all rapey with it? It's like the moment he resolved that he was going to fuck her, all empathy went away and he was fine with manipulating and degrading and hurting a vulnerable girl. Utterly killed the mood for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?!?

I was totally getting into this story, until Daddy turned into a selfish, weak minded, rapist....what a douche!!! Sorry V, but that killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why?

A girls first time is supposed to be amazing, she's supposed to feel good and want it. Not only did he not give her a choice, but he purposely hurt her. He could have built her up until she was so horny she would practically beg, but instead he ruined their first time. I was expecting better than that from her daddy.

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 8 years ago
This story was a miss!

I love most off your stories. Violating mommy and runaway sister are some of the hottest stories I have read on this site. Even the daddy it doesn't fit series is great but what absolutely kills a story for me is when an innocent and sweet girl is forced and raped by someone she loves. You turned the story into garbage by making the dad give her such a shitty ultimatum. Get raped by your only remaining family or leave. Disgusting. You would have so much more success if you're main male character was a son or brother that pressured a hesitant female that actually enjoys the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
):

i really miss your old stuff. really rough and degrading stuff like the good sister and violating mommy turned me into a huge fan of yours. the guys in those stories knew they were pieces of shits. they were rough. abusive, even. (esp. in the good sister. wow. where was your mind when you made that one?) it was hot because they didn't try to act nice. this story is like a weird in between where the guy felt slimy and ugh.

in the end its still your story and i'll always read whatever you put out because i'm grateful to you as a writer. i appreciate the work you do for your readers and i hope you don't take what i say as anything but my own opinion. i hope you have a great day, even if this isn't the most cheerful review.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Loved It!

There are so few authors on here who do this type of story well, and of those you are the best. It's a niche that is inevitably going to get downvoted, a niche that will inevitably turn-off or upset many readers. But for those who like it, your work is amazing.

I loved it, as I have loved your other daddy-daughter stories, and as I hope to love your future ones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Realistic dialogue. Very well written. Hit and sexy. Rape? Yeah. It was. But this is fantasy and it was hot no matter what! If you read his previous works, V does borderline rape so I'm not sure why so many are upset and shocked.

Well done, sir.

Keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's VanillaExtract. WTF y'all expect?

V specializes in noncon and rape incest stories. Those of us who follow him have come to expect (and enjoy) his sick and twisted take on erotica. If you can't stomach the rough stuff then click off the page and keep your negative bullshit out of the comments section.

Great job as always, V! One constructive piece of criticism:Would have been better if there was a little more build up between him forming an emotional father daughter bond with Allie to him wanting to relentlessly plow her.

Still made me horny and I still love masturbating to it. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty enjoyable, even if the guy is a douche! ;)

@@@ Oh, ho, ho! The bathroom door, thats a piece of genius! A first, gawd its nice to have something unique pop up! Hehe :) @@@

I'd have to tell her it was an accident. She'd never forgive me if I told her I was jerking off while she was asleep right next to me.

@@@ lol, she better get used to it, shes gonna wake up curled up with you and your woodie on a daily basis ;) @@@

"Okay," I repeated. "I'll get that door tonight too."

@@@ ...now dont go rushing things! @@@

"Allie?" I called. "Sweetheart, did you take my towel last night?"

"Oh, I, ah! I mean, um, yeah. I, I put it, um, under the... the thing."

I was still wiping eyes. "Thing? What thing?"

"The, um, the... sink! Sink, it's under the sink."

When I lowered the washcloth, I was mortified to see my little girl standing right outside the door, staring at me again.

@@@ Oh yeah! She wanted another look at daddys huge thingie! Hehehe, go girlie!! @@@

She clapped her hands over her eyes. I glanced at her as I made my way to the chest of drawers. The space between her fingers was wide. Was she peeking at me?

@@@ why yes, yes the horny lil girl is! ;) @@@

"Have a nice day, sweetheart. And be safe when you leave the house. It's a dangerous place out there. I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

@@@ heh, she'll be wearing the same tshirt and panties when you get home, no way her jeans are dry yet anyway, besides, you didnt give her a key to the apartment! :) @@@

It was nice to have a family, someone who depended on me. I wanted to take care of Allie. I just hoped I didn't fuck it up by doing something stupid like trying to fuck her.

@@@ For some reason thats just funny as hell, lol. @@@

Fuck! I'm going to cum, Daddy!"

"Ah, geez!" Allie said, jumping at the TV and pressing the power button. She spun around, looking at me; her face was as red as it was this morning.

@@@ Stop it! Hahaha, you're killing me here!! Hehehe, oh man! ;) @@@

I opened the curtain. She was gone. I stepped out of the tub and used the towel to quickly dry myself and wrap it around my waist. "I need more towels," I muttered to myself.

@@@ Who the fuck has ONE towel?! Ive been dirt poor and I had more than one towel, lol. ...worse than that, I have to bitch about this BAD REPEATEDLY USED PLOT PIECE!! Look, NOBODY just gets frustrated and gives up on jacking off in the shower! Gawd is that overused!! The dude would have just kept wanking while she was talking anyway, would have been hot! Hell, im surprised he wasnt peeking out the curtain to watch her while he did! @@@

My cock was steel, pointing straight ahead. Her neck was stretched to keep her face away from it.

@@@ straight ahead, not up? Broke cock? Lol. @@@

But then it was all over. She let go of my cock and it fell, bouncing in front of her.

@@@ lol, no way shes done with his balls that easy, lol. @@@

I put my hand on the back of her head and then gently pushed forward, feeding her more of my cock.

@@@ What is it with losers that cant seem to keep their hands off and their hips still?? @@@

It would be so easy to just step forward and fill her up.

@@@ rofl, yeah, and probably wake up dead with a knife in your back and your dick missing ;) @@@

She looked down and carefully brought my cock between her legs. With her other hand, she cupped her pussy and used her fingers to spread her cunt lips apart. She quickly looked up at me. "You promise you're not going to shove it in, right?"

"Trust me," I said. "I won't move a muscle."

@@@ hell, shes going to need her cherry popped with fingers, slowly stretched and even then lots of lube and time to get inside of... Lucky bastard. You always *read* about tight pussy, but it seems to be an elusive endangered species, lol. @@@

"It's enough. Lie back."

"But---"

"Allie, lie back. I need to fuck," I said firmly.

@@@ man, this guy is a fucking douche! Not even bothering to go down on her first either! @@@

"Ow! Ow, fuck, Daddy, it hurts!"

"Fuck, you feel incredible," I said, grasping her hips with both hands. I pulled her toward me and leaned in, forcing my cock into her tiny hole. She cried out again and grabbed me, her little feet kicking.

@@@ yep, huge douche! Definitely needs to bobbit his ass tonight, lol! @@@

"Put it in, baby. Do it for me. Don't you want to make me proud? Show me you're a big girl. Prove you love me. Let Daddy use you."

@@@ o.m.g.!! Rofl, that was the worst yet, he sounds like some kind of pimp slaver! Lol. 'Prove you love me'? Get the knife! 'Just hold still daddy! It'll only hurt a little bit at first!' Rofl. @@@

I tried not to pound her too hard or fast, but it was difficult to keep myself under control.

@@@ I always laugh and shake my head when I read that excuse, kinda like highschool boys back in the 50's whining to girls about blueballs, which is equivalent to a snipe hunt, lol. @@@

"Fuck, baby, yes," I said. "That's my little whore."

She whimpered and frowned at me. "I'm not a whore."

@@@ tacky tacky tacky. I never understood why a guy would get off calling a girl a slut or whore. Does nothing for me, hell its a turnoff. Besides, whores sell it, sluts give it away, and really, shes barely fucked one guy so she couldnt qualify for either, heh. @@@

"What!" she cried. "No! I'll get pregnant!"

"Hush," I said, kissing her hard. I needed to cum, and I wasn't going to worry about pulling out.

@@@ "Hush?! No means no you rapist fuck! Im not stomping around pregnant with a permanent backache for nine months and then dealing with some squalling kid and dirty diapers for years! Do you know how much a kid costs? You cant even afford a real bed, fuck!" @@@

Anyway, the story was pretty good, all in all. The ending was a little weird and not what I was expecting, but I guess they both got what they wanted in the end though, lol. More or less, heh.

....and as for the commenter telling negative posters to quit reading and go somewhere else without posting. Um, screw you! ;). (In a non-hostile, kind, politically acceptable way, of course;) the whole point to commenting and leaving feedback is so the author gets different points of view from different people, not just a bunch of sheep ass-kissers telling him/her how flowery smelling his poop is, lol. Of course that doesnt include the anal shitheads just trying to be hostile. They can all just go die painfully. Mmmm, that felt good to say! Heh.

You know what I really get a kick out of though? Posters trying to start arguments/fights with other posters. Like anyone comes back to read the comments section again after their first post! Rofl. Even I know that the last poster isnt actually going to read this, hehe.

....anyways, thanks for writing the story! It did have more of an abrupt ending than I expected though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love your rough style :))

ive read all of ur stories, &amp; they never fail to make me laugh and get excited. I loovvveee the roughness and the noncon in ur stories. I love how sexy u make the male leads, especially in this one. Ugh i need more. When i saw that ur story ratings were only around 4.10-4.60, i thought it was bc the sex probably wasnt hot enough. BOY WAS I WRONG. U have quickly become my fave author on this site. I guess the average ratings were just from ppl who dont like borderline rape and strong noncon :(

Guys, he may be called VanillaExtract, but his stories r anything but soft vanilla sex ;)

Every story u write is soooo hot and im always pleasantly surprised. MORE SIMILAR STORIES PLS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 Well Deserved Stars!

I think it's hilarious that people who are reading about "incest" are getting on their high horse about "rape". Fuck them! No one cares what they think. Everything you write is awesome. Don't ever stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Good story!! Boy, he better be pulling out, can't afford a set of towels or a door from lowes, sure can't afford diapers, much less the crimp that will put on his fucking! Rofl!!

Though next time she needs to tell daddy 'you have to lick it before you stick it, house rules!!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Story

I just love all your stories... Please keep them cumming. Thanks

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleabout 6 years ago
Emotionally horrifying

Stopped at page 5, couldn't finish.

Still, it was well written. I'm sure it turns the cranks of its intended demographic. :D

5 stars.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Add in more...

I'd love to find out what the next 'House Rule' will be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor ending

Here again good story & characters betrayed by a cruel & brutal ending that is completely out of sync with their earlier sensitivity to one another's feelings! It is simply unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree, you ruined a 5-star story

Gntle_patientguy says: I agree with prev. 'Anon.', you abruptly changed 'tone' at the crucial moment - this moment is the all-important line between love, respect, caring, etc. (which is why I was still reading), and selfish, non-consentual, rape (which I don't read). Went from 5-stars to 2 in a couple of sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
p5 killed the story for me...

the Blackmail part annoyed me.. go to gran or allow me to fuck you... taking away her free will.. pure sick vile Blackmail, forcing them to have sex, is really low. sex - making love should be given freely, consenting sex has been &amp;amp; always will be the only path for me... so for me you killed the story on page 5. Obviously I never went on to read 6 &amp;amp; 7... - But I had the need to just give my point of view,, Even though you &amp;amp; other reader's will think I'm an arsehole.. - well so be it, I suppose I'm an idiot for having a code of honour/rule's/conduct.. - But at the end of the day it is a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Character development!

I loved this story from start to finish. I only read nonconsent/reluctance and when it was introduced on page 5... it was amazing! I'm usually not up for the story but after a little while it turned into this. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And then she killed him while he slept

Started out way more promising than it ended. And what is the fascination with oversized dicks and the retards swinging them?

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
Lololol

@anon "p5 killed the story for me"

Are you REALLY trying to take the moral high ground? "I suppose I'm an idiot for having a code of honour/rule's/conduct."

You got the first part of that statement right. You're reading an INCEST story. Your "code of honor" means nothing the second you clicked to read this story. Get over yourself hahaha

@VanillaExtract Another incredibly hot story! Thank you. I've read and cum to almost every story of yours now. I think I have two now to go, and I'll probably read them both by the end of the day. I literally get horny just from opening my browser now. You've given me a pavlovian response. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I really wish this was longer

Hey, I'm actually a very silent fan of yours (until this comment lolol) I just really want you to know that I looooooove all of your stories. they never fail to turn me on and make me feel emotions (Summer Storms made me tear up a bit fr It's good that some of their dialogues make me chuckle from page to page too haha). Your stories are great and realistic and that's why I loooove them. I just really wish they were longer. especially this and April's story. they were just soo good I just wished there were a few more chapters.if you're planning to make a novel anytime soon though, please let me know. That would be totally AWESOME!

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish this has a sequel

Hope this will get a sequel, the ending seemed to wrap up too quickly.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Love the story, hot as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Took a rapey turn there. Don't get me wrong, those kinds of stories are great for me when I know what I'm getting into from the start. But there had been no indication of what was coming from the tags or the story up until that point. I had been going through this like it was a mutual incest romance story so the switch over to a rape fantasy fic was jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is your best story. Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly awful story unlike your others. A vulnerable homeless girl is forced into a creepy relationship with a cretin or face exclusion and expulsion onto the streets. A sad idea put down on paper. I'd rate it zero if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TRAILER PARK TRASH STORIES.

CommitmentisntmythingCommitmentisntmythingabout 2 years ago

I loved their relationship dynamic until the 5th maybe 4th chapter. -_-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude, this shit is horrendous. Doing something like this to a vulnerable person is evil, but to do it to your own CHILD!? That’s monstrous on another level. I don’t care that this is a fictional story, the fact that it came from your own sick imagination is abhorrent enough to me. Incest when consensual is something beautiful, and this ain’t it.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Definitely Not my favorite of your stories, but I wonder if the previous commenters actually read it? He doesn't say she has to fuck him or go back on the street, he says (and yes, this is quite bad enough) she has to fuck him or go live with his mother. It's coercive and incredibly wrong, but not as bad as the "fuck me or be homeless!" extortion other commenters are indicating.

Personally, my biggest issue is with the fact that she never enjoyed it, even a little. Obviously he was going to be an asshole and not be gentle, I mean whose story are we reading? But it softens the... unpleasantness? A little if she at least starts to feel pleasure before the end. Still a huge guilty feeling, but it salves the conscience a little. But then I'm personally a fan of sweet sappy incest romance, so...yeah.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey guys, I know it's 2022, and I'm just randomly posting a message here, but I'm reading this story again and reading your amazing comments and I'm laughing at myself. I can't believe I wrote that Daddy didn't have a door, and he only has one towel. haha, that's so stupid, I love it. I figure you only need 2 towels anyway. 1 for now, 1 for laundry. And a bachelor has no need of a bathroom door. Lol!

TRAILER PARK TRASH STORIES. <- this comment made me chuckle and reflect that a lot of my characters are poor. I don't usually enjoy "billionaire playboy" characters. I think a rich man serves a female fantasy. Does that mean I serve a male fantasy? Usually, being poor better serves my stories. Honestly, most guys would fuck a woman in an empty dumpster given the opportunity. Let's see, for jobs in past stories I've had... 'Daddy it doesn't fit' = middle class guy. Sherry's cherry = doctor. Summer storms = police officer. My Runaway Sister = mailroom worker, lol, okay, yeah. And here, Daddy is a construction worker. Why TF is he so poor!? I could have given him a worse job. I like to think he is a recovering gambler.

You know, no one really commented that this story is a lot like My Runaway Sister. Actually, My Stray Sister and My Runaway Daughter are better titles, lol. In fact, it's so much like it, when I wrote it, I imagined it was Chris' apartment (after he moved out). Maybe Chris took the door with him, LOL! OMG, imagine if I had made David just Chris 20 years later, still in the mailroom, still in this apartment! And Allie would be Lori's daughter. That would be twisted...

Okay, let's talk about the "rape." I gotta say, I know I'm warped, but I don't see the rape in this story. It is coercive as hell, yes, that is 100% true, so very coercive, maybe even dubious consenting at times, and if you accuse me of writing a coercive manipulating daddy, you got me dead to rights. But rape? No jury in the world convict. (ya'll gonna make me write another "Must Acquit" story!? LOL).

All that said... If i do it over again, i'd make him a little less coercive. A little ;) And I'd add in a bit more engagement/enjoyment on her side as well. I do regret never having put a warning at the start of this story. I kinda forgot about that, like how Dani forgot about the iron fleet.

Much love, Lit fam!

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzalmost 2 years ago

This story always push me to the hardest point. I'm leaking badly. hoping for a sequel.

wd56wd56almost 2 years ago

amazing, please tell me there will a second part to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You turned the father character into a real asshole. I don't care for stories like that.

sweetlilnothingssweetlilnothingsover 1 year ago

Rape??? None found here. Love your writing style literally take all my stars!!

vk1970vk1970about 1 year ago

Sorry, but the coercion didn't fit his character. This would have been scorching and insightful if you'd left it the GSA tale that it felt like in the first few pages.

AshleylegsopenAshleylegsopen9 months ago

God I wish my daddy would fuck me and take my virginity like that good daddy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a POS this sorry excuse for a human being he is. Prove to me that you Love while I lie to you and rape you. What is this guy a Sophmore in High School. And for the Bastard to use his Mother as a cop out of where he would send her......what if she ha said No....Mother would have shoved her foot up his ass. This guy has the character of a Billy Goat.

Victorious543216789Victorious5432167896 months ago

I've liked your stories until this one. Two stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

not much human kindness in this dude ... just say anything to get what he wants ... with a little real love and kindness, this story could have been excellent

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A threat for sex . Not what i expected . ALL WRONG ON THAT NOTE.

Knew his homeless Daughter for 3days and screwed her over. SICK

MINDTO COME UP WITH STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dude. I keep coming back to this story over the years as it continues to linger in my mind. One of your best. Initially the coercion and lack of enjoyment is off putting, but the horny build up makes you realize that she really wanted daddy all along. And her loving submissiveness is just a major turn on. Please write a sequel or do something more with these characters. That would be highly welcome. I will continue to come back and rate this story 5 stars as it’s a dirty treasure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He gives his homeless daughter whom he met for two days, a choice between satisfying his desires or throwing her out. This is not a father This is a monster. I regret it because I have reached the fifth page.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I agree with the other readers . This story is do what i want or

there's the door .If you had thought this out properly you could

made this a love sharing love story. Nope wham bam . No love

in this. SAD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
5286 Followers
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...