All Comments on 'My Stripping Wife Pt. 05'

by beermenow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousabout 1 year ago

I enjoy the short and quick stories you’ve written. Nice to see more.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

This POS won’t get you a red H here in LW.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

You were doing fine in E&V, why come to LW and get slammed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Author, sail back to the quiet and peaceful bay of "Exhibitionists & Voyeur". There, on the shore, joyful adherents have already been waiting for you, adoring to see and show. Impatient palms have already been prepared - someone to applaud, someone to masturbate. Do not upset them by sailing away into the unknown and stormy waters of the ocean "LW". We are barely fighting off our local weak-willed weaklings and voluntary cuckolds here. We didn't have enough to clash with stray perverts...

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

poor little incels have already started weighing in. But understand, they have a limited vocabulary and even less intellectual capacity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

But then again maybe we’re not jealous but just like a pristine ,mint condition ,low mileage sports model with all the amenities . Not a worn out hot rod with ac/dc inverter and a blown head gasket

jaythemanjaythemanabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story with the wife serving as charity emcee. This story, not so much. I don't find anything in the story to be hot or interesting.

mac10000mac1000012 months ago

She needs to start working at the strip club so she can monetize those skills. Doing some Champagne room blowjob and fucking

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Woulda been a better story (all 5 parts) without the fucking. Good strippers don't need to fuck. When my wife strips (as an amateur), either for friends and co-workers or for strangers, she just strips (usually completely) and dances, no need to fuck anyone. She'll occasionally masturbate for her admirers, but never fuck them. That way it's all in fun, she doesn't need alcohol, and everone enjoys it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife entered our living wearing only high heels and twirled about until our ten male guests were so turned on by her performance each lined up to fuck her face or cunt all ten of my fellow workers including my bos. After having her mouth full of their warm fresh sperm and her cunt too she came over to me and demanded I clean her up with my tongue. What a great taste and turn on so I fucked to the applause of my guests. Then each fucked her again.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

No fucking please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous