All Comments on 'My Submissive Little Sister Ch. 02'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

Keep this story going you have a talent dont stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome!

another excellent chapter. i can't wait for more.

Tired TexanTired Texanabout 14 years ago
Two for two...

Another great chapter. Keep this going! The mix of erotic and naive is a tension builder. Good stuff!!

sweetpunanisweetpunaniabout 14 years ago
wonderful

Fully enjoying this story. Looking forward to reading the future chapters.

mycutiepie79mycutiepie79about 14 years ago
keep up the excellent work!!

please keep this going!!! i love the slow pace!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

i love this! this is great! Please keep the slow pace and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write about the spanking and the movie! great teases

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Great story and love how slowly your taking this, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Guilty pleasures

This is mine. The slow tease is totally tantalising. I read it and I want it to go faster but then I don't. Anticipation can be a wondrous thing.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
What anticipation! Very Nice!

Love the read! Please continue!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You are a tease!

You write awesome first (and occasionally, second) chapters and then abandon the storyline. Would love to have you finally finish one so I could finish one, too!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Simply beautiful. The way a D/s relationship should start. I wish I was little sister with such a knowledgeable big brother. He doesn't seem hell bent on rushing and finding reasons to punish and hurt her. Taking it slow and easy. The way training should be. Brent would not have done it this way and she would not experience the fullness of what she is experiencing. You write very well. Love it.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

2nd time reading this. Now I think he is going too slow. Slow is good first time but he is going too slow. I just had my first experience with a Dom or at least he called himself a Dom but it felt more like a vanilla relationship. This writing is what I had hoped for but not what I got. Instead it was not that different than any other vanilla sexual experience.

nflgirl81nflgirl81over 10 years ago
Hot!

Loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Booo. WTF?

WTF? Too much useless bullshit writing. Whole fucking chapters of just redundant nonsense. Chapter 3 and they still haven't even fucked. That's lame and now I don't even want to read anymore. Stupid jack ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It is the process

totally disagree with comment about the bullshit. My sister also need to be brought along slowly and encouraged to enjoy her participation. To fast and it would have scared her. You are doing it right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Apart from the kind of biologically improbably description of breasts, although I certainly haven't seen enough to make any sort of definitive judgement myself, this is an enjoyable story so far.

logansk81logansk81almost 5 years ago
Very good writer

You have a gift for writing. Very rare to see such excellent, finely detailed descriptive writing combined with full 3 dimensional characters. I hope you keep writing..

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Like that the big brother is trying to save his little sister, but it kind of spends way too much time playing head games. If she wants to be submissive, than make it so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous