My Summer Endeavours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I topped up the machine with some of my clothes and started the cycle she decided to leave the laundry room and carry on with some other work. I stayed in the room to gaze out the window and into the sky, as I got lost in my thoughts.

------

I was brought back to earth when Julie showed up still in her nightdress, hair sort of a mess. We exchanged "hey"s and then she asked me...

"Did you take my hamper from my room?"

"Nope, mom did."

"Oh...alright. Thanks", she said as she turned around and left the room.

After about two minutes she returned and approached the end of the room that I stood at, asking...

"What are you waiting for? The cycle's already over."

"Oh yeah, right. I was just thinking about something and started daydreaming."

"Well, clearly someone else is wide awake."

I turned my gaze to her and realized she was looking down at my rock hard erecting tenting my boxers.

"Oh...hello there", I said as I looked down at my erection. She got quite a laugh from that, and after a few seconds she asked me...

"So you gonna rub one off?"

"Maybe", I said back to her.

"Why not do it now?"

"Are you kidding?"

"Well I've already seen you stroke that big thing before so I don't see why it's such a big deal now."

"No, it's not that...I mean...what if mom comes in here?"

"Well, she won't be able to see if you stand right next to the machine."

She was right, I thought in my head. Even though I wasn't a short guy, with the height of the washing machine and the two steps one would have to climb before actually entering the room, there's no way anyone outside of the room would be able to see what I would be doing.

I thought about pulling my boxers down and getting busy when something crossed my mind. I looked up at my sisters face and muttered...

"Uhhhh...it's uhh...dry."

Her smile widened as she realized what I had meant. She raced out of the room and returned a few seconds later with the bottle of hand lotion that is usually kept next to the kitchen sink. She squirted some in my hand as I started spreading it on my cock.

With the memory of last night, and the extreme amount of arousal I was feeling then as well, it wasn't long before I was jerking my hand up and down at a quickened pace.

Fifteen minutes later she seemed to have lost her patience and said with a loud sigh...

"Jeez Danny, what's taking so long? Just cum already!"

"Sorry, it takes a bit longer when I stand."

"Maybe this'll help..."

I then looked up from my shiny long dick and watched as she unbuttoned all but one of the buttons on her nightdress and pulled the top wide open, displaying her beautiful breasts in all their glory. They were perfectly round and her slightly brown nipples were erected to about 3/4 inches, pointed right at me.

I shyly asked her, "What's...ummm...what's their size?"

"Oh, these things...34 C."

"They're beautiful", I said, as I kept on staring and wanking away at my junk.

I felt myself get so very close to cumming and I moaned to her, as I couldn't get the words out quite right in my current state of arousal, "Julie...ohhhh...cumming..."

I let out one loud moan, and I'm guessing that caught Julie by surprise, because she quickly stepped closer and stretched her arms out a bit as if to catch my cum in her hands. I started spewing my hot cream into her hands as one long rope of cum shot from my shaft and landed quite audibly into her palms. The rest weren't as powerful so she had to move closer and kneel down in front of me to catch the rest.

After my intense orgasm, she stood back up with my cum in her hands and wiped them onto the already stained shorts that were nearby, after which she said...

"That was fun."

"It sure was."

Just then we heard mom approaching the laundry room and, in one of those split-second mental analysis moments, she looked down at her boobs left out in the open and reached for the nearest piece of clothing to hold against her chest like she was beginning to fold it. Fortunately, mom was just walking by, so she didn't have to hold it there for long.

"I have your cum on my boobs."

"Hey, there was quite a bit on your face just last night, so it's not so bad if you think about it."

She folded the shorts, placed them back on the washing machine, and walked out of the laundry room, leaving me with my boxers at my feet and hand still on my slowly shrinking cock.

12