All Comments on 'My Summer in Maine'

by Dani-Amande

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
webshooter69webshooter69about 19 years ago
So hot I can taste all three of you.

Great story and well told. Now, tell us about later in the city, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BRAVO. FINALLY A WELL WRITTEN STORY!

AH DANI, SUCH TALENT FOR MAKING IT SEEM SO REAL. NO MINDLESS CRUDE TERMS, JUST AN ARTISTICALLY BUILT EXCITEMENT THAT COMBINES OUR FANTASIES, WITH POSSIBLE SUMMER EXPERIENCES WE HAVE LIKELY KNOWN. WHAT A FINE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR WORK AND THE BORING, TOTALLY WISHFUL THINKING AND THEREFORE NOT EXCITING STORIES ALL TOO FREQUENTLY DISPLAYED. PLEASE WRITE MORE. THE CLEARINGS, THE MEMORIES OF MASTURBATING OUTSIDE AS A KID AND EVEN NOW....YOU HIT A HOME RUN FOR ME.

ChasingShadowsXChasingShadowsXabout 19 years ago
Wow amazing story.

Loved your story, it was awesome. Well written and very hot.

jomarjomarover 17 years ago
Well Done

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Request from a horny guy

Please, oh please write a sequel, this one was so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

That was soo hott

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Wonderful.

Good storytelling. Just snatches of moments across a month, but those are the moments that make a month stand out against a whole summer.

I must say that those intense moments made me hope you will add some to the story someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply incredible!!!! I could relate to this as when younger, my family and my cousins would spend time together at a lake and she is so beautiful that I would,even to this day, let her do ANYTHING she desires to or with me. I love her sooooo much. thank you for this experience!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous