All Comments on 'My Teacher'

by highwayman2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithalmost 8 years ago
GOOD

A good short story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mmmm.......my dream come true. I've been in a few groups in a lifetime of hot, closeted, gay sex. One I remember that was kinda a bummer (because I was a newbie), in over my head with young college/professional guys in Midtown, Atl. Ga.. They were all 21-29, single and really "gay", I was a 30 something secretly bi married dad. I could barely get it up, they all knew each other and, though I passed their list of things I agreed with and was met with kindness and compliments, (the host even sucked me off when it was finally my time to leave) it wasn't as hot as I'd thought it would be. Fast forward, 3 way with two older guys I had played with separately, off the charts hotter, Sexier and way more slutlust fueled erotic action than my first! Last year, I got with a group of "grandpas" like me, most smooth or shaved, 6, 7, even an 8 inch cock in the mix, all vers except 1 who has a yummy uncut 7" tool, mmmm....we fucked like teenagers, sucking all the cocks in various 2's and 3's until one guy had me on my tummy, another guy slid his cock down my throat, oozing precum, daddy fucked my shaved asspussy soooo good! I already had 2 loads in my ass, he topped me off and when I got up, I squatted over a mirror, they all surrounded me, stroking their engorged, viagra fueled cocks and I pumped a dildo in and out of my stretched pussy, fucking that cum in and out of my tight hole until I blew my load all over the mirror, taking a couple more on my nipples and back! This story was soooo sexy! I'd love to get in another group thing, multiple cocks, balls, nipples and assholes makes for one hot time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous