My Temp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head away, waiting. She gasped as I roughly rubbed her mound, turning up the heat, you might say.

"Ever played the game the Fast and the Furious?" I asked. "If not, you're about to."

I'll admit that at this point I was assuming that Kerryn was still aroused from our earlier bout. Fortunately I found I was right as I drove firmly into her, sheathing myself with one abrupt thrust. Kerryn gave a squeal, pushing back hard against me.

With that I got down to it, plundering her body and using her as I would. Not that she was complaining. She was squealing in excitement, bucking frantically under me, urging me to go harder, faster. I did my best, giving my all just as hard and as fast as I could.

I wasn't bothered about whether I would last the distance. My earlier experience meant that I was right to go for a while before I would be firing off again.

What I didn't make allowances for was the fact that Kerryn was all aroused from our earlier bout. True, I'd assumed that at the start, but I didn't count on the ongoing effects. I was moving along nicely, building up a nice head of steam, and she climaxed. Quite noisily, too. Good thing the cleaners had already left.

No worries. I simply waited that out and kept on going, entertaining myself to the best of my ability. And she climaxed again. Damn it all, she was having all this fun and she was also leaving me with the impression I was under-performing.

Now I was really putting in an effort, turning up the heat, stoking the fires, and other assorted platitudes that indicate I was feeling hard done by and had to reach the finish line anyway.

She still beat me to the next climax, but fortunately I was far enough along that her climax managed to trigger my own, to my enormous relief.

She was all smiles afterwards while I was taking pains to ensure I didn't collapse in an oozing pile of molten flesh, I was so done. This time when she went to get dressed I didn't try to stop her. She did look at me to see if I was done but then she just smiled and proceeded to set herself to rights.

Still, I was very firm with her when I reminded her about the company's sexual harassment policy, warning her that that sort of thing wouldn't be tolerated. She just nodded and smiled and assured me that she fully understood and that HR would have no cause for complaint.

That was quite a relief as HR can ruin your day with their petty quibbling. Best to have these minor problems sorted out fast.

12