My Times Ch. 02: Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
talel81
talel81
118 Followers

The weeks flew by. Only three until prom. There was more work to do. A tux to find; a limo to rent. Someone at work, a crusty old guy who worked in the produce section, suggested I get a hotel room so we could enjoy each other's company before and after. It was a bit creepy that he was suggesting it but I didn't discount the idea. Tux. Limo. Hotel. A significant of money for a high school kid working part-time. Somehow I was able to pay for all three. Wiped out my savings but I knew it was going to be worth every penny.

Kim told her mom was uncomfortable about her staying the night somewhere but she was able to convince her she'd be first going to a girlfriend's house to do her hair, makeup and get dresses. I was supposed to pick her up there and, of course, drop her off back at her house before midnight. Her curfew was extended because it was a special occasion. How nice of her. Later in the week, at work during a break I was able to ask Kim if that's what she wanted to do.

She laughed. "Uh, no. That's just what I told her. I'll go Katie's house. Pick me up there. This is prom night. I'm not letting it get ruined because my mom wants me to still some sweet little toddler. If I get in trouble, then I get in trouble." She kissed me, biting my lower lip as she pulled away. "I think it will be worth it. Don't you?"

I could only give her an excited laugh, one of those weirdly inaudible, deep in the throat "I'm about to do something wicked" laughs. If I could properly demonstrate it I would but I can't do it justice here. I gave her a deep kiss. Someone walked in the break room with us. Privacy shattered, we parted.

Prom night. I picked Kim up at her friend's house as planned. She carried her dress in one arm, wrapped in a dry cleaning bag. I could see a hint of pink underneath the flowing crystal clear, paper thin plastic. She refused to let me see more. Her hair was done but makeup unfinished. So she only partially fibbed about going to her friend's house.

"Where we headed?" she asked as she climbed into my car. "I need time to get ready."

"You'll have time. Plenty of time," I said. I gave her a quick kiss and started pulling away.

"Good," she said. Kim ran her hand across my crotch. My cock swelled at her caress. "I also want some time to play."

I winked at her. "We'll have plenty of time to play, before and after." She purred. Her had never left my hardened erection. She squeezed and massaged it the whole trip.

I sped all the way to the hotel.

For this one special night I didn't want to spare a single expensive, at least I didn't spare on what I could afford. The limo and the tux were a hefty sum, more than I had anticipated, but I had enough saved up to afford a single night at the Ritz. Just one night. One queen sized bed. Nothing too fancy like a hot tub or a balcony. The simplest the Ritz could be.

Kim loved it. We pulled up (in my out-of-place station wagon) she gasped at the sight. Back then putting on the Ritz wasn't as daily as it seems to be now. I'm sure she expected me to find a room at the Motel 6 or Holiday Inn. Not tonight. Tonight was the most special night of our lives.

We got to the room and we were immediately all over each other. "Don't mess with the hair," she said. "That's untouchable until we get back." I nodded my assent. Her hair was wrapped and curled in an elegant purposefully loose bun. Strands of her chocolate hair curled down from the side and front, framing her already beautiful face. Small, delicate crystal butterfly clips rested in her hair. They shimmered in the light.

I pulled her close, pressing my swelling erection against her. It had strained, desperate to get free during the car ride. I needed a release. "You're going to need to get undressed before you can get dressed," I told her. "Let me help you with that." I pulled off her blouse, fumbled with her bra, and nearly ripped her skirt and panties off. With a kick of her feet her shoes went flying off. Again a beautiful goddess stood naked before me. "Been a long time since we were able to enjoy each other in a proper room," I said, cupping her chin, pulling her in for a kiss.

Our lips touched. Her hands roamed over me. My free hand squeezed her ass, pulling her up. She encircled her legs around my waist. I rotated to the bed and dropped her down onto in. She lay before me waiting, anticipating me. Her arousal was blatant. Her breathing ragged, her pussy glinting with wetness. She looked delicious. But right now I didn't want a taste. I didn't want to savor the treat before me. Right now I needed to ravage her, to take her, to make her scream and writhe and call my name. I needed to fuck.

I pulled off my own clothes. Shirt, pants, shoes, everything as fast as I could. I didn't bother with protection. She opened her legs, welcoming me in. I mounted her and slid my cock in hilt-deep. She screamed. She was so ready I slid in easily.

"Oh, yes, Yes! YES!" She cried, over and over as I pounded myself into her. This was no easy, gentle lovemaking. This wasn't an awkward "I'm afraid to hurt you" first time. This was straight animal fucking. A caveman unleashed.

As I thrust myself into her, Kim kept trying to lift her head from the bed. At first I thought she was trying to watch my cock sliding into her pussy which spurred me on further. In a moment of clarity though I realized she was trying not to mess up her hair. She had spent good amount of time getting it ready. We still had a formal dance to go to. I snaked my left hand around the back of her neck, supporting her so she could both watch and of course to protect her styling. She grabbed onto my forearm, holding on for dear life as I rode her. With my other arm I held onto her thigh, opening her up further for me.

The sounds of us filled the room. The bed squeaked and shook, banging against the wall. WIth her free hand, Kim clawed and scraped her nails across my chest, leaving red lines wherever she touched. "Right there. Please, don't stop! YES!!" she pleaded, as she held onto me, begging my not to stop, encouraging me to take what I wanted. I grunted with each thrust, acknowledging her passion.

At this pace I knew I couldn't last long at this pace but I didn't care. Anytime a woman says don't stop it's usually well past the stopping or lasting point. I needed my release. She shifted her legs, breaking free of my hand holding her thigh, wrapping her legs around my waist, pulling me deeper inside of her. But my head hadn't gone completely cloudy with pleasure. I knew I couldn't cum inside her. She wasn't on the pill and I wasn't wearing protection. The risk wasn't worth the sweet reward. My finish was fast approaching. Kim writhed under me, twitching in ecstasy. As always she went silent, mouth agape, eyes locked onto mine but unfocused, seeing nothing beyond her orgasmic bliss.

I broke away from her, pulling my cock free. I aimed myself towards her and jerked, finishing myself onto her. My cum came in strong spurts. The first landing between her breasts, the second closer to her navel, the third lower still. Each spurt flew less than the last. Finally, only a dribble remained. I grabbed the base of my still stiff dick and gave it a shake, flicking my last few drops of seed onto her, landing near her beaten lips.

I fell beside her, exhausted; at peace. "I hope I didn't mess up your hair," I chuckled.

"That was worth it. I think I can fix whatever damage you did," she sighed. Kim pulled herself up and headed for the bathroom. The cum on her torso gleamed in the room's light like warm icing dripping down a cake fresh from the oven. "No, it's not too bad," she said, looking at her reflection in the mirror. "I can fix it."

"Or we can just stay here all night," I offered.

"Mmmmmmm, tempting," she purred. Kim lifted herself upward giving me a kiss. "But I didn't get this dress or get my hair done just so we can stay inside all night. I want to dance, have fun and then come back," she said. Her last words were uttered with a hint of fun to come. As a tease she scooped up some of my spent cum and sucker it into her mouth. "Mmmmmm," she moaned. Then with a giggle, the sultriness was replaced by innocence. Kim turned to the restroom and began putting the loosened strands of hair back into place. "Bring me my makeup bin. I need to get ready. How much time do we have?"

"Forty minutes until the car's here to pick us up," I said, bringing over her makeup supplies. When I walked in she already was wiping away my cum from her chest and stomach. "Ah, I wanted you to keep it on there," I teased.

"Then my dress will stick to me, creating weird stains. That'd be a fun story to explain." She tossed the used towel back towards me.

I ducked out the way, dodging behind her. I pressed my re-inflating cock in the crack of her ass. "Forty minutes is a long time. Why don't we have some more fun?"

She moaned, arching her back and pressing her butt back to me. "Mmmmm, you'll just have to hold your horses until we get back. It'll be worth it. I promise."

I pressed myself deeper into her rear furrow. Pulling her tight against me, I nibbled on her neck. "Promise?"

"Promise." We kissed again.

With that I released her and she stepped into the shower. I watched as my girlfriend got in. She skillfully let the water cascade over her tight body, careful not to mess up her hair. That right there was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. Of course I began to swell again. I watched her. She watched me. The tension between us was intense. But we had to wait. There was still a dance to go to.

Finally, for what seemed like forever, she finished. My cock was swollen with need, almost painfully so. As she stepped out Kim reached for it, scratching it lightly again along the bottom of the head. "You're still going to have to wait,' she said. She turned away, dabbing herself with her towel. A wet sheen highlighted every curve. She was statuesque.

My turn for a shower, a cold one.

By the time I finished my quick rinse Kim had finished her makeup. She was wearing only a pair of pink lace panties, to match her gown. The dress was strapless so she couldn't go to wear a bra. "Leave them off," I commanded.

She gave me a smirk. "Only if you do the same." As I dried myself, I tossed my boxers into the corner of the room. She watched me move. There was a hunger in her eyes. Again I moved behind her, pressing myself into the crack of her panty-covered ass. She moaned. I reached around her, cupping her breasts, tweaking her nipples. She gasped at the quick pinch. "We're both going commando tonight." She nodded and gave me a smile. I began nibbling on her neck as my hands moved down, tracing the contours of her flesh, my fingertips tracing along her lines. I hooked my fingers under the elastic of her panties and pulled them down. As the reached the thickest part of her glutes I bent her over, resting her against the room's stand dresser. The movement allowed the cloth to slip past her ass just past the muscle. I slipped my erection into the opening. Her damp pussy was on the topside, her panties scratched me along the bottom of my shaft.

Kim turned her head to me. "We're going to be late," she moaned. The clock said we had about ten minutes before we were supposed to get picked up by the limo my friends and I had rented.

"Plenty of time to play," I said. I sawed my dick back and forth, running its hard length along her slit. Kim turned back to the dresser, resting her forearms on the wood. She didn't fight me. With each gentle movement she moaned. After a few seconds she reached under her and began tickling the head of my cock, scraping her fingernails along its swollen glans.

I could've cum again right there but I didn't want to. I wanted to tease her the way she had always teased me. I risked having blue balls for the night and pulled myself away. She let out a disappointed whine. "Save it for later, babe. You'll have to wait until tonight," I teased, giving her a slap on her ass. She pouted but complied letting out another cute whine. At that point I think both of us could've stayed in the room all night without regrets. So it goes.

A few minutes later we were dressed. I pulled on my rented jacket and helped her pull her dress up. Kim was stunning in her pink, shimmering gown that covered her front but revealed almost everything in the back, stopping just at the small of her back, right above her delightful derriere. As always, she was stunning. As much as I wanted to pull the dress off her and throw it on the floor I couldn't help but admire the beauty before me. At that moment I realized the female form is the most beautiful piece of art ever created. No painter, no sculptor can ever capture the pureness of flesh.

She intoxicated me.

Time to go. By the time we got to the lobby my friends, their dates and the car was waiting. Walking along with Kim after teasing her in the room meant I was walking with a constant erection. Not wearing underwear meant I was unable to keep it from jutting out, pushing against the front of my pants at an almost obscene angle. I thought I had been able to cover the thing well but one of my friends remarked early that it was hard to miss, he almost was embarrassed for me. Twenty years later he still makes jokes about me getting into our limo with my dick sticking out.

The rest of the night was a blur. We had dinner. Argued about the check when we learned they added gratuity to our large party. Went to the dance hall, the local civic center, and danced and laughed most of the night away. The class's theme was Green Day's "Good Riddance" or "Time of Your Life." Whatever. I don't remember much. Nobody wants to hear about an all-around uneventful promenade. All I could think about was getting alone with Kim again. She was a dream; charming; beautiful; sexy, and just plain delicious in every way.

We got back to the hotel around midnight. We were giddy from the fun; laughing and being your typical loud teenagers in the lobby. The marbled floor and walls echoed with our joy. Our laughter was the perfect button to a fun night. One good time ended, another was about to begin.

Kim and I jumped into the first available elevator. And like any good time when you want some privacy, three people-a family-stepped aboard. We behaved but our eyes we locked onto each other. Fire and passion burned within each of us. We stopped at our floor. The family mercifully stayed on the elevator. Kim grabbed my hand and pulled me to our room. She reached for the key in my back pocket, being sure to trace her nails across the cock stretched portion of my slacks. "You've been hard all night," she whispered, a touch of compassion in her voice. "Is that my fault?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you need some help." She found the key and leaned up to give me a kiss. She tried to jump up and lift herself around my waist but the dress was too long and couldn't let her spread her legs in a standing position.

We could only laugh at the awkwardness of the moment.

I took the key from her and opened the door. Our room lay beyond. The lights were off, darkness lay before us. Kim turned to my there was a small tinge of fear shining in her eyes. A hint of nervousness. We'd done this many times but tonight was different. Tonight was special. I gave her a reassuring smirk, scooped her into my arms and carried her across the threshold. Kim looped her arms around my neck, holding on. Her eyes never left my face as I awkwardly tried to flick on the lights while holding her. The lights came on and she looked towards the bed. I walked over and gently set her down.

Kim turned to her side, resting her head on her arm, watching me. I made sure the door was closed and put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign for good measure. With our privacy in place, I turned to her and slowly began pulling off my clothes.

First the jacket. Then my tie. Shirt. Shoes. Belt. Pants. Boxers. Leaving only my socks. There's no sexy way to remove socks. I tried pulling them off and ended up bouncing to the bed, my erection bouncing along with me. She laughed at my awkwardness. It was cute.

Naked, I moved closer. My cock leading the way. Kim watched it and me. She waited for my command.

Without a word I gently cupped her chin. Using a soft touch, I guided her. She followed, sitting herself up to the edge of the bed. I moved my hand from her chin, running my fingers across her cheek, the edge of her ears and forehead and finally trailing them back to her lips. She opened her mouth, sucking a finger inside. She gently slurped on it for a second before I pulled my hand free. I placed my hand at the back of her head and slowly pulled her towards me. Kim took my cock in one hand, opened her mouth and guided me into her.

Nothing was said. We both knew what we wanted. The only sound in the room was the gentle slurping her mouth made as she worked on me. She was fantastic. Kim swirled her tongue around me, knowing what I liked. I moaned in appreciation, encouraging her further. She reciprocated, increasing the pressure and force. I couldn't last long. A long night with an ever present erection didn't lend itself to lasting. I knew I had to get this one out so I could last longer. Years of lonely masturbation had taught me as much.

We weren't in a hurry. The night was ours. The energy of youth gave us hope for a long night of pleasure. Backseat lessons had taught us how to enjoy our passions. We were free to explore and finally, truly make love to each other.

She looked up at me, bobbing along my shaft. I again stroked her face, feeling the muscles in her cheeks tensing as she pulled back, relaxing as she moved forward letting her tongue take over. Her almond eyes watched me. The pleasure I was receiving was her own reward. In this moment all that mattered was my orgasm. I could tell she wanted nothing more than for me to cum. I gave her what she wanted.

My breathing quickened. She could tell I was getting close. Kim picked up the pace, swirling and sucking harder and faster. She was determined to finish me. No teasing for a long car ride this time. I placed my hand on the back of head, pulling her closer. With a grunt I came. Round after round, salvo after salvo of white fire erupting from me. She didn't pull away. Obediently, Kim swallowed everything I gave her this time. She made sure I was finished before she pulled away. With a smile she showed me her tongue bereft of my cum.

I cupped my hand under her chin again and gently pulled her up. It was her turn to receive. We kissed. Now standing, I was able to reach the zipper on the back of her dress. With a slow gentle pull the zipper loosened. Her gown fell to the floor, become a pink puddle of satin. She was naked before. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

I lowered my head to her breast and gently suckled on one of her nipples. She moaned, running her fingers through my hair. When I was done with the first I moved onto the second. After a few loving laps and nibbles her nipples hardened, engorged with her own excitement.

I released my suction. Hoisting her up again I laid her on the bed. She lay on her back and instinctively opened her legs, inviting me into her. I dropped my head between her thighs, her once untouched pussy lay before me. All our trysts together had slightly stretched her lips causing her inner folds to begin to lay outwards. She always kept herself shaved, clean for me. She was delicious.

Without wasting another moment, without a word, I dove in and began lapping at her sweet sex. I didn't waste time teasing her, but instead went right for the gold. I knew she was wet and ready, I could see that her lips had swollen with excitement. The first lick caused her loudly moan. She shuddered at my ferociously hungry touch. Kim folder her legs over my shoulders. I dove in deeper and deeper. My teeth and tongue tickled her clit. The rough pores of my taste buds scratcher her sensitive nub as I wriggled around and over it. Her legs pulled me in tighter. My girlfriend grabbed my hair pulling in, the pain encouraging me further.

talel81
talel81
118 Followers