My Times Ch. 02: Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my limited bag of tricks. Making the alphabet; humming; scraping (but never biting) her clit and lips with my teeth, every piece of ordnance I had to drive her wild. It worked. As I licked, Kim writhed and moaned. She called out my name, begging my not to stop but to slow down, be gentle. She moaned that I was driving her crazy. Her clit swelled and grew against my tongue. She was getting closer and closer and closer. I stepped up my efforts.

I reached under her, grabbing the backside of her hips and ass, pulling her closer to me the same way she pulled me to her. We were locked in an unconventional embrace. Unspoken we both were working for the same goal: her orgasm.

She was close. I could feel it. Her clit swelled, becoming almost stiff. Then, with one final lick, she froze. The muscles in her legs stiffened becoming a vise around my shoulders. The fingers in my hair became claws, scraping against my scalp, pulling hair free. My girlfriend screamed at the top of her lungs. Never had I heard her be so loud. Never had we been in a place where we could be so free. She was liberated, free to let herself go, to drown in her own ecstasy.

We'd always either been in my car or in some remote public place that anyone could stumble upon us. Now, for the first time, it was us and only us. Anyone else in the hotel wasn't given a second thought. They were faceless, nameless strangers. In this moment, in the moment of her erupting orgasm, there was only Kim. Even I was nothing more than a tool for her joy. I was okay with that.

Slowly she came back down from whatever place she had gone too. I moved myself away from her. Her breathing was ragged yet gentle. There was a look of peace on her face. A look that for once everything made sense in this crazy world.

She smiled at me, stretching out her arms, welcoming back to her. I entered her embrace. We kissed deeply. There was no rush to keep going. The hunger remained but for now we wanted to simply drink deeply of the other.

Slowly, gently, I moved of her hands to my re-hardened meat. My girlfriend took hold and began softly jerking. "You're insatiable, aren't you?"

"I am. You make me this way," I told her.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Lay on your stomach," I said. "I want you from behind." A quick flash of fear skirted across her eyes. "Not like that," I reassured her.

Kim nodded and moved herself into a prone position. I repositioned her to make my entry more manageable. She pulled a pillow under her head resting on it. I spread her legs, moving her knees upward slightly to raise her bottom and expose her pussy to me. When she was ready I moved behind her, slipped on a condom and guided myself back inside of her.

She was still sensitive from her orgasm so she shuddered as I spread her pussy open. She quickly threw one arm back, trying to slow my passage. I moved her arm away. "I'll go slow," I said.

She again nodded, resting her head back onto the pillow.

I slipped in slowly pushing myself into her one inch at a time. Slowly. I'd go in an inch and pull out halfway, repeating my tease over and over, slowly spearing more and more of myself into wet, grasping pussy.

Kim moaned. She pulled her legs up closer to her sides, almost underneath her opening herself up more to me. I leaned in further, thrusting the last of myself into her, filling her with my cock. She felt like a vise. The velvety walls of her vagina tickled my dick in ways I hadn't felt before.

My girlfriend turned her head back to me, watching my movements. With half-lidded eyes she watched me, never breaking contact. I in turn gazed back. Our eyes locked never leaving as I thrust into her again and again, slowly, methodically.

As I gently fucked her, she reached under herself and diddled her clit with one finger, scraping my naked balls with the others. My own ecstasy was growing, wanting to burst free.

I tried to hold off. The blowjob a few minutes ago helped but the constant sexual need I had endured all night still overpowered my endurance. Every nerve in me was raw; every slip forward into her felt magnified. The pleasure she was giving me was too much.

I could feel myself slipping, falling into my pleasure. My breathing as always became shallow, ragged with effort and ecstasy. Kim saw and felt me, knowing my orgasm was imminent.

"Cum for me," she whispered, her constant request when we fucked. Now we were making love. "Cum for me, in me. I want to feel you in me when you cum." She turned herself to me as best she could, arching her back, lifting her ass, pushing herself further against me, closing the space between our young flesh.

I never could resist her request. I could only obey. With a grunt I began shooting off, filling the condom with my seed. I growled and thrust into her with each spurt, pushing her against the headboard. Instinctively I wanted to shoot myself as deep into as possible, even though a latex barrier protected me from her.

When I was done, Kim slipped herself off me, moving back into a more comfortable position. She laid against the headboard of our bed. I pulled the rubber off, tossing it aside, and crawled up next to her. We cuddled. I kissed her one last time on her perfect forehead. She snuggled closer to me. Holding each other close we let the cool air dry our sweat. I held her in my arms as both of drifted off to sleep.

We were young and could probably recover for more but it had been a long day and night. For now both of us were satisfied; our desires quenched.

Not a word was spoken. Words would only have ruined this perfect moment. I still cherish that evening.

EPILOGUE:

I wish I could say Kim and I lived happily ever after. Credits rolled as we rode off into the sunset. Sadly that's not the case. Shortly after school ended so did our relationship. Kim was moving away to a university and I was going to attend the local community college. We could've done the long distance thing but things had begun to sour before that, too.

After school ended, Kim traveled out of state to visit some family. There she met another guy. I don't think it was anything serious but when she got back she started trying to play the jealous game. She'd bring up his name or that he was always trying to call her. I played the jealous part but I didn't play it the way she wanted.

Youth clouded my judgment. Instead of fighting for her-showing her how much she meant-I decided to drop her like a bad habit. Sure the sex was fun but I was headed to college. There'd be plenty of college chicks to get with right?

It took a while to get there, but yeah, eventually there we plenty of college chicks to get with.

Kim and I met again after a year. We both had grown up a bit. But, that's another chapter for later down the road.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for coming this far. This tale took a lot longer than I thought it would but every detail, every line was necessary. Life gets in the way. As always I encourage you to comment and vote. Drop me a line if you like. As I said before, us bumbling wordsmiths always enjoy hearing from people who have taken the time to enjoy or work. Until then, enjoy the pleasures. May they be always fruitful and never ending.