All Comments on 'My Trailer Park Mistress Ch. 05'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
INSRUCTION BOOK

I struggled with this,trailer parks or as we call them in UK caravan or mobile home sites can be the setting for some extremely hot sex this series should have stayed in the trailer park.THE IDEA IS GOOD the episodes are a real struggle,at least you had a go.I am sure your stories will improve with time,go for erotica not gang bangs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh well

O.K. at least he is finally getting some while the wife is fucking around on him. It may not be love but she loves another mans dick and won't quit fucking around. Must be a bunch of little bastards running around this trailer park. Marriage isn't what he wanted, hope he gets what he needs and doesn't want kids, no talk of S.T.D.s I guess they don't happen in this neighborhood.

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
Good story!

Pretty good series, now maybe he should take his wife Linda to Florida with him sometime. Take her with him too pay Amy and Maggie a visit for a couple of days. Show the wife that he has found some women that LOVES his cock like she loves "Mr. Big Cock, Stan's".

After all she told her husband that quote "His cock stretches my pussy to places nobody has stretched it before.", or maybe at those "meetings" he should start paying more attention to Diane than any other woman there, including her. Make her feel a little upset about him fucking Diane all the time like he feels about her and Stan.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Give us more descriptions of Linda with Stan. I liked the gym wasn't wild about all the women at the orgy and was particularly attracted to Diane. Provide more information about Randy and the Vicky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous