All Comments on 'My True Horror - A Dark Web Story'

by Dexter_Manson

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
Sick stuff

I loved it. Well thought out, credible, disturbing, it needed the odd edit but delivered the goods in terms of arousal. No doubt you will get a bit of flak but please continue to disturb us.

I would have liked a reluctant orgasm though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow! Emotional Roller Coaster!

A delightfully horrific, emotionally charged, highly arousing story that seems to excite even as it scares the hell out of the read. Delightful erotic, emotionally arousing! Wonderfully tense, exciting and an

erotic roller coaster ride of a story! Wow! Please write another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Really good. I would love if you did one where a woman was the victim.

Dexter_MansonDexter_Mansonover 7 years agoAuthor
A message from Dexter_Manson

I am very surprised. This story was no walk in the park. It was intended to shock just as much as arouse. It was in fact so disturbing that it was rejected by literotica. So...i left it...I didnt come back, I walked away. Now (many weeks later) suddenly I discover it was accepted after the fact and it seems to be universally liked despite the subject matter being extreme on all counts. I am gratified to know now that there are many others who are 'sick like me'. For years I was inspired by authors like 'Brett Easton Ellis' who used shock and sexual horror/suspense as a tool. In my own life ive lived the role of a Dominant with submissives at his disposal (usually female). There is a bond of trust between a Dom and his sub that goes deeper than any conventional relationship could, but, as you may suspect from this story, I am no stranger to submission also. Some desire romance while others crave the kind of love that only the sting of a crop can impart. I can say without a word of a lie that I am very skilled in dispensing that kind of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It would be interesting if there was a little part two to this where William met the boy he liked so much. Maybe he just runs into him, maybe the masters bring them both back to the dungeon. Or maybe Daddy sent the video of William to the boy, saying that a fan of his was added to the Wall of Shame.

AnalovesanalAnalovesanalover 7 years ago
Mm!~

Every vague thought and fantasy I've had in my twisted little head was totally put into words here, right down to the daddy kink! Soooo perfect! I feel bad I wasn't shocked by it, but y'know... Kinky is as kinky does, I guess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Makes me rethink things...

I am single and have never been with anyone. I get very turned on by a lot of the themes you presented here, and there are times when my hormones try to make decisions for me that I would not normally make. Ever since I learned about the dark web it has frightened me and this story, although it has turned me on very much, has brought back that frightful reminder. You must be very careful in your internet conduct and you must be even more careful with decisions to meet anyone online. I almost made that choice once and I am very grateful that my family talked me out of it. I can understand why literotica would not accept this story but I am very glad that they did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Best. Story. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A follow up is in the works

Despite the source of this comment being 'anonymous' this is actually the author. I have tentatively begun on a follow up...only a couple of paragraphs. it will take time. I write as many authors on Literotica. My work as Dexter_Manson will be by far the very darkest of all, hence why I am using different pen names...it may or may not please you to know that the focus of those sick master's desire will not simply be confined to males. They are true predators in every sense of the word. For all you females out there whos dark dreams include being caught in such a web of evil then prepare to be ensnared. For all you males..you will not escape either..none of you are safe...you are all being hunted (by this fictional menace). Be afraid. Be aroused. You are all my playthings. Be good little boys and girls or you too will be caught.

As i reward i present to you here the first paragraphs of the follow up. Enjoy.

"I recall that vivid moment when I opened my eyes.

Confusion.

Disorientation.

Scenes of horror and humiliation flashing through my brain like a half remembered dream.

Deciding then that I was waking up from a nightmare.

A wave of relief spreading over me that I was actually waking up from that terrible dream.

My senses then reporting back a growing list of irregularities as my consciousness returned.

My body shifting slightly and instantly registering that I wasn't in any bed.

The feeling of cold concrete against my skin.

Laid out on the ground in a shoddy attempt at the 'recovery position'.

My vision just a blur. Darkness all around me save for a sliver of faint day light coming from underneath a door to my right.

Pain hitting me in a sickening rush then. Disturbing pain. Intimate pain.

Inside.

Outside.

A horrible taste in my mouth and a burning in my throat. Knowing from that taste that I must have vomited at some point, or at least tried to."

yorksguyyorksguyalmost 7 years ago
Great read

Just like William in the story it drew me in. New i shouldn't read it but couldn't stop. I found myself thinking what if. The more i read the hornier i got.

Love to see another follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Creepy pasta and erotica rolled into one

Loved it. Perfectly twisted, erotic darkness.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 6 years ago
I couldn’t stop!

I couldn’t stop reading and I couldn’t stop stroking and wishing that I was in William’s place. Take me!

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Follow up?

@Dexter_Manson

You said you'd be working on a follow-up. How can we follow your works? Will it be in the comments section or another story on this account?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Regarding follow up

Yes - this is the author. I've written a couple of different versions of a follow-up. I guess I'm pretty much a perfectionist when it comes to structure and syntax. The really funny part is that I made a new account and e-mail address just to write as this author (I write as many) but I have no idea anymore of the passwords because I wrote it down and god knows where I put it now....i mean I posted this story a while ago. Hence why you see me comment as 'anon'. I gather people connect with this story. That is wonderful. My time is split between little 'interest pieces' like this ad actually completing a set of works to be published on amazon - so as you can see my time is somewhat divided. It's a really interesting commentary of this particular time in the world that people crave the fucked up, the aggressive and the violent. Maybe as a release from the drudgery of their vanilla sex lives. I don't know - I could go on and on in great detail about that. Maybe it's a commentary on my own unfulfilled sex life. That could be very true also - I tend to bounce back and forth 'loving guy' and perceived as perfect boyfriend material to my real world alter ego of Dominant. Nobody in my vanilla world has any idea that every now and then ill be in some dark place paddling a beautiful sub girl much to the enjoyment of the patrons who stop to look admire and enjoy. A youngish looking guy dressed in black a tie and vest like a businessman who's only just removed his jacket. And who hasn't had thoughts of same sex ordeals.

But I digress. Honestly i have no idea if or when i will get back to this story - if you want a sample of my earlier works (you will see how i have progressed over the years) - then search out an author here on Literotica called Dimachaerus. I AM HE.

Little_OtterLittle_Otterabout 5 years ago
Scary

You have a warning so I can't say I was surprised. Good writing, just not my taste.

FnfireFnfireover 4 years ago
Kink is Relative

Great story, you Silkstockingslover and Altar Boy first 3 Authors I added; just opened profile but been on for years... Found your story independently on internet. And Kink is all relative and in the Eye of the beholder, I approve and appreciate your time and work, keep it up.👍😉🔥👉

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Scary

A good cautionary tale. I was thinking of going on the DW but this convinced me to stay the Hell away. Thank you.

That said, the masters must have impressive stamina and time management skills to do this every night without it butting into whatever life they have outside of this (I.e. what they do to pay for everything in life from luxuries to food and water), and without the natural health effects that would come from staying awake for very long hours into the night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The previous comment.

This is the author. I check here from time to time just to see what people are saying.

Amusing. The 'every nigh't question is valid but if you read the final paragraph I think youll find that it's more reflecting what William believes his life will become, that his life and every day of it will no longer be his own. The story was intended as both fantasy and horror, of what happened to an average straight guy who lived out his gay kink fantasy without even thinking about the kind of people he was getting involved with. For all he knew, those masked men could have really murdered all of the previous contestants. Although they hadn't - they were just emotional and physical sadists. As for their endurance - clearly there were performance enhancing drugs of all kinds involved. For them catching a 'new fish' was not an every day experience. You can be sure that anyone stupid enough to play that game was never going to win. Every one of them shoved out the door the next morning covered in bruises and welts.Their throats aching and their holes abused and broken after enduring an entire night as the plaything two sick sociopaths jacked up on amphetamines and viagra. The horror had only just begun for William. You can be sure they would summon their new puppet again and again until he broken or was all used up. They had all the leverage on him they needed. But after a time the leverage wouldnt even matter. I don't think William would have even lasted a week of it before his mind was broken and he would become their obedient little fuck toy. Hell they had almost achieved that in the first night alone. No....for William there would be no happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
From the author. When or if this story hits 100,000 views I will write a part two.

It's currently at 88,000 views. I toyed with the idea of a follow up but not seriously. So if this is something you want more of...well then...you know what must be done my little rabbits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it!

I hope you continue this soon!

FnfireFnfirealmost 4 years ago
Yes please do a chapter 2!

Its very kinky and good. I gave the link to many to read, they like as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay - it hit 100,000

Okay guys. Today i just checked and it hit 100,000 I promised a followup so Im a man of my word. I am beginning today. I wrote this story a while ago. At the time I set up this profile with an e-mail account and a password that was lost long ago. As far as linking the two stories I might have to contact Literotica and hopefully gain access to my Dexter_Manson profile just so i can follow up on my promise....ill find a way...Thank-you all for giving this little story some legs. No it's not a happy or romantic tale, it was supposed to light up all those fucked up forbidden desires people have locked away in some hidden corner of their mind. Im wondering though, was it the forced gay ordeal that did it for many of you or was it something else....if the next chapter also contained some of the same elements happening to a female as well as a male would that be pleasing to both male and female readers alike? --- hell it's almost 2021 and we live in a woke world - even in this short space of time it even seems more shocking for this to happen now to a strong intelligent and fierce female than the nightmarish first gay experience that I invented for William. it's all those added little twists that transform a story from merely creepy into something so forbidden and unspeakable that just thinking of it will have all you naughty boys and girls reaching into your jeans or hiking up your skirts when nobody is watching. Climaxing as you dream of being defiled in ways that you can't speak out loud. Your thoughts on this are appreciated. Dexter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5/5 STARS!!

I'm as straight a male as they come, and I couldn't stop jerking it the whole way through. Very hot writing. One of my Top 3 All-time favorite stories. Excellent work! I've been waiting for years for a fucked up follow up with William. Thank you for coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
story has reached 100,000+ views

Pls pls pls make a sequel to this. You mentioned before you were going to continue once it reached 100,000 views, this story now has 103,229 views so...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fiction?

I can't believe this is wholly fiction,it is just too believable.

If I was put in William's situation I could see me being completely unable to resist the temptation to take the challenge.

It would be the most incredible experience.

Please let us know if you post more.

I have found the Dimachaerus ones.Are there any other others?

Writer2000Writer2000about 3 years ago

It's sick. I wish I hadn't read it.

FnfireFnfireabout 3 years ago

Hello again, I wouldn't mind ladies being introduced to the next chapter... Still one of the most memorable stories and original I came across on here. This story is a Keystone to, "how to" write a slow burn fiction that reads as a non fiction, down the rabbit hole, IMMERSIVE mind fuck erotica!

DimachaerusDimachaerusalmost 3 years ago

From the Author - Regarding a follow up and previous comments. I'm using my main author profile to answer this time. As mentioned by me anonymously before, a part two is problematic because i submitted this story as Dexter_Manson in 2016 and did not believe it would have legs or anyone would enjoy my more fucked up musings. I used a hastily made email and password which i wrote down and then promptly lost. Ive asked an editor if theres any way to post part 2 again as Dexter_Manson so the two will link together but im not sure if that will ever be possible. Understandable because I have no way of proving it's me. All I can do is wait and see if this is possible. I don't really want to post a part two as my main author profile (this one) as that would just be disjointed and confusing for any of my usual readers. I will let you know. Im aware I promised a part 2 at 100,000 and we are way past that now. If i cant post as the same author again id rather move on to other works. I do feel however that I owe the fans of this story a follow up for supporting it. i will let you know how the Dexter_Manson issue turns out.

DimachaerusDimachaerusover 2 years ago

To briefly update. My e-mail to a Literotica editor was never replied to, therefore the prospects of a follow up remain in limbo.

Apologies. This story may have to remain a simple one off. I'm glad it was enjoyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous