My True Horror - A Dark Web Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing a filthy concrete floor cloaked in darkness.

I walked in, I closed the door, and I knelt on that dirty floor. I couldn't see anything.

I waited, My fear growing by the second. How long would it be before they entered this place and started my ordeal?

The answer to that question came suddenly.

They were already there.

"So you really think you're strong enough. You really think you can win our little game?", a presence boomed at me from the darkness. The shock of suddenly hearing that familiar voice making me shudder.

A single naked light bulb burst into life and suddenly I could see.

Oh god.

That place I had seen in that clip wasn't a basement at all.....it was this place.

I was there. It was all real.

I looked up then and I saw them. Those same two masters, dressed in the same black ski masks and clothes.

One of them walked up to the far wall and switched on a tiny camera and suddenly, to my horror I realized that this wasn't a fantasy anymore.

I was really in this world now, and surely nothing but pain and humiliation awaited me.

In that moment, I was overcome with instant regret.

"Oh Jesus." I breathed, realizing far too late that I had probably just made the biggest mistake of my life.

Fuck....there it was...the 'Wall of Shame'. It was covered in so many more polaroids now.

The 'Wall of Honor' was there too, but it still only held just six.

"Stand up and strip. Take everything off.....all of it....NOW!" One of them snarled.

I stood, and with trembling hands I peeled off my t-shirt and then my shoes and jeans.

I didn't say a word. I think I was too shocked and scared to think of any.

"Underwear too."

I did it, and I was naked now.

One of the dark figures stepped forward then, and when he spoke his voice was harsh and familiar. I knew instantly who he was. It was the same man who had fucked that 20 year old kid in the ass.

"I don't know who the fuck you are, or how you stumbled across one of our little movies, and you know what?...I really don't give a fuck."

The other master stepped forward then and took over.

"I must apologize for my rude friend here, he ain't exactly the romantic type. He tends to get a little antsy just before he fucks a new fish."

He looked me up and down as if he was studying a zoo animal. He was staring me right in the eyes when he continued.

"See it usually works like this. We throw out some bait and jiggle our hooks in the water. Sooner or later a little fish like you comes along and takes a nibble.

But, It takes patience and finesse to land that little fish. So you can imagine our surprise when you come swimming to the surface from out of nowhere.....and shit if you didn't just jump into our boat and beg to be caught."

A long silence followed and in the end it was actually me that spoke first.

"I........I can make it. I can last 20 minutes." I replied trying to sound strong.

They both just laughed out loud then.

"Yeah...they all say that."

One of them walked behind me then and took my clothes from the floor.

In my stupidity I didn't even realize what he was doing until it was far too late.

When he returned I saw him throw my clothes and underwear into a large pile of what looked like trash in the corner.

Only then did I realize that tangled heap wasn't trash. It was the clothes of all the other stupid contestants who had gone before me.

"You seem to know the rules already Princess but I'm gonna spell it all out just in case you missed anything."

He began to describe the rules of the game then just like he had done for that Poor kid.

However they did something slightly different this time. One of them grabbed my shoulders and physically walked me over to the 'Wall of Shame'.

"Stare at that wall and take a good fuckin look at their faces."

I stared in shock at all the faces in those pictures. Damaged, tear streaked.

The video clip had only briefly shown some of them, but now that I saw all of it right before my eyes, all I wanted to do was run from this place.

One of the masters seemed to know what I was contemplating. His next words almost a direct reply to what I was considering.

"Sure, try to run, It's way too late for that. That door your came through was dead-locked the second you closed it. There's only one way out now....."

Something on that wall disturbed me then. There was an empty space. Again my thoughts seemed to be transparent to the master watching my every move.

"Yeah you get it now don't cha. You can forget about the 'Wall of Honor'. Your picture's gonna fill that empty space real soon. I already know it."

He paused and leaned in close then. He began to whisper into my ear and I knew that those words were not intended to be picked up by the camera.

"You're ours now. Before it's all over you're gonna cry and beg just like all the rest, and it won't make no difference.....but if you try to fight us, we will hurt you real bad."

He paused then.

"Follow the rules...play our game, and your sorry ass will be set free in the morning.....you got that?"

My heart froze and my mind went into a frenzy of fear. One burning question lit up my in the back of my brain and started repeating over and over.

'What had really happened to all the people who had worn the clothes in that tangled pile?'

The same pile that my clothes now were now part of.

I stared hard at the polaroids only inches from my face and I saw the boy in that clip. I saw his features up close. There was no fear in his expression. He was just a soul-less husk.

"Please...I need to know, what happened to him after?" I said out loud as I pointed timidly at his picture.

"Shit it all makes sense now." The master replied with obvious delight.

"See we are very particular about who we share our home movies with. You won't find em posted on any website we know of."

"But you stumbled across this one somehow didn't you." the other master took over and then continued, "watching that little bitch get raped got you off real bad didn't it you sick little fuck."

He turned around then. He went of over to the pile of discarded clothes and started rummaging through it. In a few moments emerged with something small and white in his hand.

"Watching that boy get fucked made you come real hard isn't that right. Shit I bet you wished you were him so bad."

He thrust out his hand then and showed me what he had picked out of the pile. It was a small pair of white briefs.

"These belonged to your cute little boy-crush. They were the last thing he wore just before we beat his ass and popped his cherry."

Before I could even take a breath he reached out and squeezed my neck and throat with one large hand. He used his free hand to stuff those white briefs into my mouth and gag me with them.

A powerful aroma of sweat and musk filled my nostrils almost instantly.

A strange and unfamiliar organic taste hit my tastebuds. Not unpleasant, just very different.

It tasted like sex...but not the kind I was used to.

"Now get on your hands and knees you sick little fuck. Your twenty minutes starts with the first hit and you know we ain't exactly gonna be gentle."

The other master approached and added, "Scream 'mercy' and the pain stops, but you can forget about twenty minutes. All of your tight little holes will belong to us for the rest of the night....understand?"

I nodded, my mouth still gagged by the boy's soiled underwear.

They forced me onto the floor then. Positioning me on hands and knees. Forcing my head down close to the concrete and ordering me to thrust my ass cheeks higher.

They spoke directly to the camera then as if it was some kind of fucked up reality TV show.

"We have a surprise guest tonight. This sick little cunt gets off on watching virgins getting ass fucked. A real tough guy. Thinks he's gonna be on the 'Wall of Honor'......thinks he's gonna walk away from this a virgin."

The second master spoke up then. "Take a good look at that perfect little white ass dear viewers and now feast your eyes on these."

I could barely see but I caught a glimpse of him walking over to a side table. He removed the cloth sheet covering it. I couldn't see what lay underneath that sheet, but his words began to fill in the blanks. They were words that filled me with the worst kind of fear.

"These thick leather straps were once used by Catholic Nuns belt the hands of naughty little boys. Tonight they are going to teach this bad little boy about the dangers of hubris......and his lesson starts......NOW!"

There was a loud sickening crack and my mind was confused. There was a disconnect.

The noise sounded horrible and for a time I didn't register anything. For just a moment I wondered what he had hit. A split second later a gut wrenching pain and fire erupting across my right ass cheek.

I inhaled sharply but no air got past the gag.

A second blow immediately hit my left cheek and the force of it emptied my lungs and forced me to spit the gag out.

"Haaaaah....FUUUH!!!!!...."

I couidn't even complete a simple word like 'Fuck' before the next blow came, and then the next, and then the next.

All I can tell you is that everyday life doesn't prepare you for torture like this. I would try to collect myself and rally only to have the next blow empty my lungs and take me back to square one.

What I could never have anticipated was the almost instant emotional shock of having two ruthless men beat me.

Knowing that my suffering was giving them pleasure.

One of them decided to stand directly over top of me. Each boot straddling either side of my body as he stood facing my lower half and proceeded to belt each ass cheek consecutively. The other master held my ankles to make sure I stayed in position.

The one that was beating me did something sadistic then. I felt instantly sick. They didn't do this to the boy in that video I saw.

I had watched that video so many times and I was certain that I could deal with that pain, but what they did to me then began to slowly break me.

There is a level beyond pain where your mind begins to turn to dust and you aren't thinking.

The master beating me had switched to using something thin and heavy. He rained down blows on my cheeks before planting viscous blows directly onto my exposed asshole. He hit it four or five times before administering one final blow to the base of my balls.

I know that I screamed then. I know I gargled out the out the word "please".

I heard one of them say "shit only five minutes in and he's real close."

My soul erupted in horror. Only five minutes had passed and all I wanted was for the pain and the shock to be over...but it was far from over.

"Say it you little bitch.....SAY IT!!!", one of them demanded and he belted the base of my balls at least five times in a row then.

My mind was shutting down. I was crying. Words were coming out of my mouth and I had no idea where they were coming from anymore.

"Please....don't....please....gonna be sick....wana go home...please....STOP!"

Shaking, crying.

Something inside me rallyed once more then. I stared to scream with every blow because it was the only way my mind could deal with it.

I started to grunt and snarl like an animal.

"Ten minutes in" I heard one of them say.

"Oh this one is a little freak. I think im in love," one mocked before saying "But enough is enough...time to finish this and get our dicks wet."

"I'm thought you'd never ask." the other replied, before switching his attention to me and saying something truly ominous.

"Say it...say it now or you will really get hurt."

I felt it then. A blow to my balls with a leather strap. A full hard blow delivered with force.

I screamed.

"Say it before you really get damaged....SAY IT!"

He hit me there again and I screamed once more.

"You stupid little fuck...I gave you a chance...what happens now is your fault."

He hit me again only this time he didn't stop. He kept hitting my balls.

"Shit will you look at that!" The other master said then.

I was convulsing. My mind shutting down and my body covered in sweat...and so...it happened.

"MERCY!!!!!"

Seconds after I said it came a moment of complete clarity as my subconscious screamed at itself ....

'No...Oh god no....WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE!'

And then the blind panic as my mind continued to scream out in silence.

'They've stopped. Oh god they've stopped. Please let this be over.'

A shadow passed in front of my tear soaked eyes. A large hand grabbed a hand-full of my hair and snapped my head back. Oh god one of them was kneeling in front of me.

A final blow hit the base of my balls hard. I opened my mouth to scream and was instantly silenced by hard flesh stabbing into the back of my mouth. The sadistic bastard physically positioning my head with his hands until the erect flesh poked sickeningly into my tonsils making me gag.

He positioned me again and this time thrust his pelvis forward hard. He hit his mark that time. His swollen cock now cleared my tonsils and my throat was filled.

I couldn't breathe. I bucked uncontrollably and he just eased in deeper until my nose touched the skin of his pelvis.

"Fuuuuuck that throat was made for fucking. You just about ready on your end?"

"Yeah I'm good to go. That little bitch is gonna love what comes next."

A feeling of movement now. Flesh sliding in and out of my throat painfully and then the shock of a soft blunt object stabbing at my asshole over and over.

'It's not happening...I want to go home...it's not real' my mind began to chant.

My mind all fucked up now. Visions of that boy in the video clip getting fucked replaying in my head. A total feeling of disconnect. This isn't real. This isn't me.

The master in front pulling out of my throat just for a moment and allowing me to breathe.

I arch my back. Stupid. Why the fuck did I do that.

Realizing with horror now that something had succeeded in pushing past my virgin sphincter.

"The head is in" I heard the master behind me say.

"We both go in on the count of three.....one.....two............"

Another sickening moment of clarity flooded across my brain then. I had seen all this before. I knew what the next hour of my life would contain.

All of my holes would be violated and my body eventually turned into a come repository for these sadistic bastards.

Strangers watching me get raped over and over while they made themselves come...just like I had done....fuck..I was no better than them.

I was filled with rage at that moment, furious at myself for falling for this sick trap.

Nobody had ever won this game. They were never supposed to.

Everyone got fucked in the end. Those six polaroids on the 'Wall of Honor' were just 'set dressing'.

"THREE!", the sick bastard kneeling behind me yelled.

The next two or three seconds of my life were shocking and life changing.

I recall my tear soaked eyes flashing wide open like a parody of a cartoon character.

My vision blurring as a the male torso in front of me thrust forward toward my face and his swollen cock invaded my throat. My own mucus and spit lubricating his entry.

But something else happened then. Something shocking and totally alien.

A thudding pain invading me. Suddenly feeling my sphincter stretch way too wide and moments later the impact.

Something huge bludgeoning its way deep into my bowels.

My mind exploding in horror, then attempting to disconnect.....but failing.

Fully conscious and horribly present in that moment. Full clarity making me aware as if my own mind was saying 'No escape for you...you made your bed, now get fucked in it.'

The master kneeling in front pulled out of my throat but the one behind me stayed inside.

I think I just let out a strangled pathetic groan then.

My head was yanked upwards and I was forced to look into the eyes of that man in front of me then. This was his moment to gloat and I could see the glee of it all in his eyes.

"My well hung friend behind you just went 'balls deep' into your ass, can you feel it?"

"......Yes." I literally gasped. My voice close to tears. His next words now directed toward his partner.

"How about it, is that a virgin asshole or was the kid lying?"

There was nothing but satisfaction in the reply.

"Fuck yeah....this one is as tight as a school girl on prom night."

Things took an ominous turn then. After all that had happened so far, it was clear that simply fucking me wasn't going to be enough for them anymore. They wanted humiliation, but it went even deeper than that.

They wanted capitulation. They wanted me to be complicit in my own violation. The next words he said to me were whispered and, once again, not intended to be picked up by that camera.

They were chilling.

I don't know if he really meant what he said but the prospect of any of it being real was more than enough to strike terror into me.

"Unless you want to end up in a shallow hole before sunrise you had better follow my instruction to the fucking letter. You got that princess?"

"Yes.......please......don't...." I spat out.

Was this role-play? Was this real? Oh god what the fuck have I done, my mind screamed.

He continued to whisper.

"When I tell you to say something you scream it out loud for the whole world to hear. Do that..and you go home tomorrow...got it?"

"Yes" I stammered.

He whispered something to me then. Something both shocking and familiar, and then he added, "If you wanna see the sun rise again....you know what to do."

I felt the male flesh buried in my ass flex and pulse then as if preparing for action. To say that it was simply disturbing or painful doesn't even begin to describe what I was experiencing.

Oh god. What I was about to do and say was sickening and wrong, but there was something even more disturbing about it. I could feel the beginnings of arousal and I didn't want any of it.

What that sick bastard had just instructed me to say, was virtually the same thing he had said to that kid in that video clip. The thing that had both alarmed and aroused me. Something so very twisted and humiliating.

"Go on you pathetic piece of shit, beg for it....beg for Daddy's cock."

That was my cue to say those words.

I looked up toward the camera, as instructed, I let all the fear, all the pain and all the humiliation show in that moment. Desperately trying to communicate my hurt and reluctance....and...then I tried to say the words.

"Fuck........", I stopped, the humiliation and shame burning inside of me.

I saw a shadow in front of me move swiftly. I saw his clenched fist and I paniced. I said exactly what he wanted to hear then.

"........Fuck me....."

No wait, that wasn't it, but I got it right the second time.

"Please Daddy.......Fuck my ass.......Fuck it real good."

Suddenly I felt a momentary void inside me as the cock filling my ass withdrew almost totally, and then.....slamming back inside me with a sickening 'slap'.

The skin of his pelvis slamming against my rump.

This was clearly a move they had used time and time again.

The moment I opened my mouth to scream in pain my throat was stuffed with hard flesh once more.

Pain and violation came at me from both front and back now.

Every few seconds an explosion of pain from my sphincter and bowels accompanied by that sickening slap of skin on skin.

The man in front of me feeding me just enough oxygen between sets of raping my throat with his cock.

Hearing myself try to scream out loud but my vocal cords being rhythmically interrupted by erect flesh.

My cries reduced to a bizarre "gaawg, gaawg, gaawg" sound.

And so I had now come full circle.

I had become that poor little kid in the clip I had stumbled onto all those weeks ago. The kid that I had felt sorry for at first and then took pleasure from his ordeal.