My True Horror - A Dark Web Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my punishment.

I don't know how long it took before the pain was replaced by total numbness.

I do know that after a while they began to fuck me harder and faster.

My mind and thoughts began to shut down and I just let it happen then.

I felt broken. All my will and fight had left me.

I had become an empty shell just like all the others and they just used me like a puppet after that.

The experience just stretched on into the night.

An hour or maybe even two later I experienced the feeling of my throat and mouth being filled with come and then seeing the flash of a polaroid camera as my semen splattered face was photographed and then added to that empty space on the 'Wall of Shame'.

But even then the night was still far from over.

The man who I had been ordered to address simply as 'Daddy' had appetites and needs that far exceeded the other one....but make no mistake...they both played their part.

I just did and said whatever they wanted after that.

The most sick and degrading things. They beat me with those straps again and again as I told them exactly what they wanted to hear.

Oh god how stupid. How naive I was those short few hours ago when I pulled up, got out of my car and walked up that driveway.

Just three or maybe fours hours of rape and torture later and my life had been forever changed by my own hubris and stupidity.

Doing and saying things so unthinkable now that I would never see myself the same way again.

Only now do I know the truth of it all, and before I conclude this semi-autobiographical account I will share this knowledge with you all.

These two men were skilled predators and the 'dark web' was just one of their hunting grounds.

They would spend days or even weeks just trying to entice a single target or mark to enter that room.

Websites, chatrooms, social media, dating apps, they used them all.

They did and said whatever it took to make it happen and no two victims were ever treated the same.

The video clip of that boy I had discovered had just been some poor bi-curious kid using 'Grinder' on his mobile phone for the first time.

No wonder they had been so surprised when I had suddenly contacted them from out of nowhere.

They had watched and studied me as I walked up that drive only a few hours before.

When they were certain I was alone and this wasn't some kind of trap they simply descended on me without mercy.

Discovering that I really was just a naive virgin after all, had been like a Christmas and birthday all rolled into one for them.

I'm sure my beating and violation was just made all the more extreme because of it.

They wanted my flesh to be corrupted and if possible, my mind too.

Torture, rape and intimidation were all just tools to them.

And finally what I had feared most of all.....blackmail.

While the one who called himself 'Daddy' was sodomizing me on a filthy bare mattress in the corner, his twisted partner just stared into my alarmed eyes. He began to tell me things that made me want to cry out even more.

Before then he had been gone for no more than ten minutes while his sick friend continued to use my body.

When he returned I could see the satisfaction in his eyes. The tight black ski masks that they both still wore couldn't hide that look.

"You think we don't know who you are you stupid little fuck?

Your e-mail address wasn't hard to trace and that car you pulled up in is registered to the same fucking name for god's sake!"

He pulled an i-phone out of his pocket then. He tapped at it a few times before turning the screen around and showing me what he had found.

My blood ran cold when I saw what was on the screen.

"My my you have a lot of Facebook friends now, don't you......................WILLIAM."

Hearing him say my name out loud sent an electric shock right through me.

I was now staring with horror at my own facebook page.

The profile picture depicted a happy scene as I hugged my girlfriend. Our genuine joy plain to see in that moment.

Seeing that innocent image only magnified the obscenity of what was happening to me.

The shame and violation suddenly feeling so much worse. Knowing how disgusted betrayed she would be if she saw what was happening to me.

If that ever happened my life would be worth nothing.

The man behind me just grunted out his satisfaction as he fucked me.

The 'slap, slap, slap' noises getting faster now as he chose that exact moment to jack-hammer his cock deep inside me at an obscene rate.

"We fuckin own your ass now," the man behind the phone gloated.

And...for the next hour they literally drilled that fact into me.

Shocked and humiliated I was made to recite things......agree to things.....do anything to stop them from showing everyone in the world I cared about, the video and pictures of me getting fucked and beaten.

And he was right. They did own my ass now. In every sense. They made me say it. They made me beg for things on camera. All the while threatening to instantly send every clip and image to my friends and family and even worse...my girlfriend.

In the end, maybe two hours before they set me free, came this final conversation.

This was what I had agreed to. This is what my future would now become if I ever wanted to keep my friends, my family or my girl.

"Who owns this tight little ass now?"

"Daddy owns this tight little ass." I replied finally without resisting.

"And from now on when he messages you every night what is going to happen?"

I knew what I was supposed say and it made me burn with shame.

"I will come back and beg Daddy to fuck me."

"Or else?", he countered.

"Daddy will put the video of me on the internet and send it to everyone I know."

Again It took all my strength not to cry.

On my hands and knees staring down at the dirty come stained mattress beneath me. Feeling the mattress sag then as he approached and then knelt down behind me.

He just laughed then before finally saying......

"There's a good boy. Now arch your back and show me that sweet little ass, Daddy's gonna fuck it till the sun comes up."

"You forget your words already?" The other master chimed in harshly.

I hadn't forgotten. Those words were practically etched into my brain now.

"Thank-you Daddy." I began.

Visions of my friends and family burst into my head then. Knowing they would all dis-own me if they ever saw what I had done. Knowing my life would be over.

So......I finished. I said it all word for word. I said it perfect.

The same thing I would be saying every night for weeks or even months until a new victim took my place.

"...............Please Daddy.......Fuck my ass.......Fuck it real good."

END