My Turn. This Time.

Story Info
Man accidently becomes his cheating exwife's new lover.
2.4k words
4.11
23.1k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching the pretty hostess walking before me as she lead me to a table by the window. I thanked her as I picked up the breakfast menu, and sat down. I ordered and ate my breakfast while checking my emails and messages on my tablet. I was sipping a fresh cup of 'joe' when I heard a voice that I hadn't heard in over thirty-five years. It sounded like the distinctive laugh of my first wife. She has a very distinctive voice and laugh.

I needed to leave to make a meeting with a new supplier for my business, so I paid my check at the table. As I walked toward the exit, I looked around for my ex. I could hear her, she was always loud. Not intentional loud, just loud.

Following the sound of her voice, I was curious on how the years had been to her. I hadn't seen her since a year after our divorce when I ran into her in a parking lot at our university. She married the man that she left me for, his folks were wealthy, and moved East. I would marry again, and move South where we would have three beautiful children. The funniest thing is that she left me for money, and I went on to become a very successful restaurant owner of eight independent restaurants. I had recently started a new business to help me past the time. It looks to be more successful than my previous companies.

The voice lead me to a table in the section nearest the entrance of the hotel restaurant. I could see an animated woman talking with her hands from behind. Her light brown hair/dirty blond was held in the latest style. It was obviously her. Seated facing her was a young man in military camo. Definite career military.

Walking up, I put on my best smile. I stood behind her, and said. "Mary Catherine, you are still the loudest woman in any room."

She turned and looked at me. A moment passed before she recognized me. I was closer to sixty than fifty, but I was always active and trim. I hadn't needed to work out until the last couple of years after I turned the business over to my kids to operate. Salt and pepper hair, and the normal thinning that comes with my family genes.

"Martin!" She smiled at me. "It's been years. How are you?" She stood up and hugged me. Tighter than I would find appropriate.

As she sat back down. "I am well, and you look like you're still running."

"I am." She replied, and pointed to the young man. "This is my oldest, Thomas. He is stationed here so I come and visit him every month since it's only a few hours drive."

I shook his hand. "Thank you for protecting us."

I waved my right hand. "It was nice seeing you, but I have a meeting with a new supplier, so I've got to go."

The drive to my meeting was quiet as I thought abut how nice she still looked. I wanted her to look bad, but I knew she wouldn't. She's petite with this runner body. She was never busty so I was surprised that she didn't have implants since she was always jealous of Mary Beth's bust line in high school.

I spent the day with my new supplier, and we settled on a catalogue of products for my business. I liked the young man and I wanted to make this a good partnership. Reminded me of myself at that age.

I ate a light dinner, and made use of the hotel's exercise room. I walked on the treadmill for an hour, and use the weight machine for another half hour before deciding to make use of the hotel's indoor pool.

Spent was how I felt as I returned to my room to shower.

The red light on a room phone showed a message as I dried my hair after my shower. I sat beside the phone, and prepared for this message. There was only one person that would have left me a message. I played the message.

"Martin, it was good seeing you this morning. It's still early would you like to meet me in the bar at eight, and catch up? I'll see you there."

Wow, she asking and demanding at the same time. I looked at the clock, it was nearly seven-thirty. I figured what the hell, I was not doing anything anyway.

I found her sitting quietly at a table in the rear of the lounge while sipping a glass of some flavor of white wine. Her hair fixed perfectly atop her head, so elegant. A blue summer dress that matched her eyes with a nice necklace across her neckline.

"I'm glad you made it." She smiled.

"I've always had a hard time denying you." I smiled back.

I waved the server over and ordered a ginger ale.

"Still don't drink, I see."

I replied. "We've known each other a long time, you know that my folks had issues with alcohol."

Over thirty-five years ago, we had married right out of high school, and moved away to start college. I was mad about her. She was my first, but I wasn't hers. It didn't take three months before the rumors started at her work that she was sleeping with her boss. I got her a job with me, and she slept with all my bosses. Two years later, we were divorced. The last guy that she fucked before my divorce from her, Glen, was from a wealthy family. She had grown up with a poor farming family, and money was everything to her. Not status, but money was what she craved.

Life went on, and I dated a lot. I learned that honestly, I had been a naive and poor lover. An older woman, the mother of a friend was a widow that gave great instructions.

A few years past and I met my wife and mother of my children. She was the love of my life, not Mary Catherine the first, as I remembered her. My wife was incredible until a few years ago when she had a health scare. I put the business in the kid's names, and semi retired to take care of her.

The health scare ended up being nothing major, but her trashy divorcee friends made her think that she had been missing out on life, and the illness was a wake up call. She left to find herself two years ago. After a year, I divorced her for abandonment. I haven't heard from her in eighteen months, but my oldest son says the bills are still coming in for him to pay every month.

Mary Catherine's life went about what I would have guessed. They married quickly as she was pregnant with the young man from breakfast. Get pregnant fast, secure that first grand-baby with the wealthy in-laws.

They had four children, two sons and two daughters that were fraternal twins, not identical. She and her husband had taken corporate jobs. She as a CPA and he was in management. While I had no grandchildren yet, she had five from her sons. The daughters were barely post university status.

As we reconnected, she placed her hand over mine and squeeze slightly. "Would you like to come back to my room for old times?"

Thoughts came to my mind. I wasn't married, but she was. She was very attractive, she always was. She was married to the man that she left me for, so fuck it! It's my turn to be the other man that is fucking her behind his back.

I didn't say a word. I took her hand and stood. We walked hand and hand to the elevator.

Inside her room, she stood before me in her two inch heels with her back to me. She looked seductively over her shoulder at me. I pulled her dress zipper down to her hips. It feel from her shoulders over her hips onto the carpeted floor. Her back was thin and lovely, she turned around facing me with her left hand on her hips. She looked enticing in her white lacy bra and bikini panties.

Her small pert B cup breasts had matured into a nice soft C cup from the look of them. She pressed her body into mine, and took me into a passionate kiss. As we kissed I moved my hands across her back. Up and down her slim figure until my hands found her lovely ass. Familiar, yet strange, I insert my hands under her panties to feel her naked skin in my hands again.

Several minutes passed as we kissed, I moved my hands from her ass upward to find her breasts. Soft and full, slightly more than my large hand full. I remembered how sensitive her nipples were. I rubbed them lightly through her lacey bra. We continued to kiss as she remarked how much she missed my kisses. Her hands reached behind her and unclasp her bra. I broke our kiss, and pulled it from her arms and chest. Since my divorce, I had been with more women than I would like to think about, but these were very nice breasts for a woman in her fifties. I leaned down to them, and kisses, caressed and suckled them as I worshiped their beauty.

I went into this, knowing that I only wanted one thing: to show her that I was a better lover than her husband, and to make her want me again and again. I had learned a lot about sex over the years, especially from older women when I was younger. I learned control.

Pressing her back onto the bed, I got on my knees and took her right leg. Starting at the ankle, I kissed my way up to her crotch where a I kissed, touched and breathed my hot breath on her panties. As I started kissing down her left leg, I pulled her panties down her legs, and started working my way back up to her neatly trimmed bush.

I don't remember doing this for her when we were married, but tonight, I was going to feast on her pussy. Looking up as I caught my breath, I noticed her C-Section scar across her abdomen. I teased her as I let her get close to cumming before pulling back. She wiggled her face to my tongue as she begged me for release. I relented, ans she bucked to and fro as she ground her pussy into my face. After three more orgasms, I stood and removed my clothes.

I liked that she looked at me with lust. "God, you need to fuck me!" She pointed to the nightstand. There was a tube of lube. With post menopause women that is a must. "I've waited a lot of years for this cock again!"

"Your wait is over." I smiled at her as I rubbed the magical lube onto my dick.

I leaned into her as I rubbed my dick across her sensitive clit, then I plunged my dick into her hot snatch. It was so tight. I wasn't going to go slow tonight, tonight I was winning this pussy back. Her face contorted as she seemed to be in a constant orgasm. She squeezed my dick so hard when she had big orgasms that I almost lost control.

I reapplied lube to my dick as she seemed to be drying out, then I pushed it back in. Sweat dripping from my forehead, and our bodies were covered in sweat.

After forty-five minutes of pure fucking, she said. "No more. I'm fucked out. Please stop, please stop. My God, that was great but my pussy is sore."

A gentleman to the end, I pulled it out. I admit, my dick was sore. It had been a while since I had fucked like that. I think last time, was with my wife's best friend after she left me. It was a revenge fuck, and I left that bitch wanting it again and again. I digress.

Mary Catherine crawled up the bed and pulled back the covers and pulled them over her. I crawled in beside her, and told her that I hadn't got mine yet. She murmured that I'd get mine but she needed to sleep.

Around two am, she got up and went to the bathroom. I stroked myself hard, and lubed up before she returned to bed. As she tried to snuggle up, I rolled her onto her back, parted her legs and slid into her tight pussy. "Go slow, I'm really sore. You pounded my pussy good."

We fucked slowly, and I pulled out after she had a couple more orgasms.

I woke to a special present. She was sucking my cock like it was the most beautiful thing in the world. She was the first to suck my dick and swallow. A memory that I will always cherish.

"Wouldn't you rather ride it?"

She shook her head with a 'no'. "You hurt my little snatch, Mister. It's been a long time since that's happened." She pushed my dick into her mouth to her gag reflex kicked in. "I know you liked that." She said as drool ran down the sides of her mouth.

After another few minutes, she stopped to rest her mouth. "When did you learn so much control?"

I answered back, "My secret."

As she stroked my morning wood, she continued. "You know, sex was never our problem."

"I know that Money was your problem." I answered.

She nodded agreement, and I pushed her head back to sucking my dick. I decided to ride out the feeling, and let it erupt into her mouth. She devoured every drop.

I went back to sleep until I heard her come out of the shower. She stood in the doorway wrapped in a towel. "I come here every month to see my son. I don't know how often your business brings you here, but would you like to meet me here next month?"

I watched her across the restaurant as I ate my breakfast. She sat with her son, as if nothing had happened. A mother and a son eating breakfast.

Would I meet her again next month, maybe or maybe not. Let see how many messages I get when she gets back home to her loving husband.