All Comments on 'My Turn. This Time.'

by arsawyer

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Lucky he's not married to her!

4

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Nice revenge that drips with the absolutely proper amount of acid:.:!!

5 stars

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Good but you left it in limbo.

Personally, I think he'd be mad to waste another second on the dried up old whore.

The guy was loaded, handsome, fit, and a free agent. He should've been dating women at least two decades younger than his first ex-wife.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Revenge is sweet and yes, a dish best eaten cold

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate cheating partners (male or female), but this story puts a spanner into the whole cheating idea!

After all even if you are true BTB follower, who wouldn't want to stick it back to the asshole who started it all!?

Thank you for your effort, keep up a good work... 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mary was always a cheater as she divorced him for a fat bank account so it is no surprise she cheats on her current spouse. Him cheating on the "real love of my life" with the golddiggeer that divorced him makes him even worse that Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mary was always a cheater as she divorced him for a fat bank account so it is no surprise she cheats on her current spouse. Him cheating on the "real love of my life" with the golddiggeer that divorced him makes him even worse that Mary.

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

I'm disappointed that the BTB crowd has not complained that his ex-wife seems to be doing well; they are certain to complain that she is committing adultery without retribution (always ignoring the fact that the narrator is fully complicit in that sin)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In a way it felt like she was once again in control and he was used rather than him getting any revenge. The other guy knows nothing and cheating ex is satisfied so what revenge, really?

If some way he rejected her and her husband learned of her act then it would feel better.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Why is this guy such a weak idiot even later in his life. He is divorced from his second wife after she got bored with him and went off to "find herself". BUT... in spite of being divorced, he still pays her Bills! (Via their son managing the accounts) That is totally ridiculous. If he got divorced then there would have been a financial settlement for the ex. Yes, abandonment is different for divorce (asset split wise) but he needs to stop being a patsy and cut financial ties.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"A few years past" - Writers please learn the difference between "passed" and "past." "Past" is a noun, the time before now, "passed" is the past tense of the verb, "pass," to physically move beyond something, or indicating the passage of time.

\

"oldest son says the bills are still coming in for him to pay every month." - Why keep paying her bills?

\

"She wiggled her face to my tongue" - Her face? Isn't he eating her out?

\

35 years is too long to get revenge on her husband/lover. It should have happened more like five years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn’t like it. Oh, the writing was very good. But the plot didn’t grab me. The MC just wasn’t very likable. Yeah, bad things happened to him…but for some reason, I didn’t empathize. I think one of the reasons was him getting back with ex #1. Why even walk over to the bitch? Much less meet up with her later? And then sleep with her? Nah…..

.

Oh right…the guy turned into a fuck expert and had to show #1 his skills! But wait…#2 left him (after he took care of her during a severe illness!), so he must not be THAT good 🤗

.

Yeah, it’s a flash tale so details are sparse….but sure would have liked to know more about how his own kids viewed their mother 🥳

.

Anyway….for some reason this story from a really good author just didn’t resonate. But thanks!

.

3 ***

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

what the point if you arent going to burn the bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a scum-bag like his ex wives. All parties followed their instincts, but the main difference is Martin waited to indulge his instincts. Women cheat for higher status men. Sometimes that means money, sometimes it means sexual ability. Men cheat to, 'spread the love". One ex left for money, the next left to, 'have experiences'. So we can assume she wanted sexual variety since she's already raised successful kids with a financially wealthy man. He only slept around after they both released him of his promises to be true and faithful.

Good story. A lot of men should emulate a man like this. He didn't become bitter by women being toxic to him. He learned from each experience. If family courts were less one-sided, I'd imagine toxic spouses would be less of an issue to people's mental health. As a wise man once told me, "If she cheats...drop that bitch to de curb! You can always find a new woman!" Life goes on. It's both brutal and wonderful.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Thought it would be better but was disappointed. Everything about this was bad, somehow he lowered himself even stopping and talking to her. Sleeping with her was the last straw.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 1 year ago

Nice to reminisce.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Interesting subplots running beneath the main story arc. Are you going to pursue any? 5* so far...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Interesting subplots running beneath the main story arc. What's going on with ex #2? Why would his son be paying her bills? What will ex #1 do when she finds out he may be richer than his replacement? Will her son find out she's cheating on his father if they continue to meet during her visits? 5*

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Hummm

No way. Exs are never this friendly.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cheating bitch is true to her nature.

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

Glad he got to fuck her after all these years. Now he needs to tell her current husband what is going to happen the next time she comes to town. It's time to blow up her world

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 1 year ago

Nice change of pace and well written would love to hear about the messages and next month

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

Don't let the other wife get away with just leaving, go fuck her sister or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author would really benefit from an editor. Small distracting errors are scattered throughout the story. But single-minded (or is that simple-minded) readers like lujon2019 readily overlook such problems to focus on the “real” problem…the lack of revenge on an ex-wife. I mean, what’s the point of living if you’re not exacting revenge on those who have mistreated you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A cheating whore of a women. And you lost a second wife as written. Wired coupling. Why bother.?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

The base of LW is the effect a wife’s adventurous actions has on the marital relationship, often (but not criterial) following Hubby’s doubts or discovery of those! Several comments suggest that this story is incomplete until Sweetie’s Hubby is made aware that his sexual-conquest path has come full-circle. As is, the story is either Erotic Coupling or Mature. Ex-Hubby’s improvement (painfully acknowledged) is a good rationale for the latter.

Arsawyer managed to screw up ‘pass’ with ‘past’ and then likewise with ‘passed.’ I recommend using a free LIT volunteer editor. Homophones can be troublesome!

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Now what really would have been icing on the cake was if he took a few photos and sent them to hubby with a few thumbs up emoji’s. But these authors never take the interesting path.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 1 year ago

Good part one.

As a stand alone, not so good

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
What

What a load of crap.If she was visiting herein why would they use an hotel and why would she have a tube of lube with her?.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

Better than the follow-up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous