All Comments on 'My Unplanned Honeymoon'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You either need to edit or get someone to do it for you.

I really didn't like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Totally unrealistic

Could this story be anymore impracticable. It sucked

BraveStarrBraveStarrover 12 years ago
Awesome Story!

I can't praise this story high enough. It absolutely rocked! I've always loved black men seducing white women before they come together as a couple or wife/husband. If I had my way there would be more with that type of ending. The fact that Jenny gets pregnant is the icing on the cake. Keep up the excellent work qualitywheat, I'll be on the lookout for more of your submissions. John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4 Stars

Hot, Hot, Hot!!! But... It would have been much hotter if she had stayed with her husband and forced him to raise the baby that the prince had put in her womb. Thus, knocking off a star. Nonetheless, Hot stuff, pure jerk off material. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmmm

My husband and I were in a car accident in Jamaica and I was in intensive care for two weeks. The doctor who performed several surgeries on my was a very handsome black man.he would check on me several times a day and even come spend several hours with me at night. What happened was we fell for each other and soon became lovers. I loved the excitement of fucking a black man and yes, I became pregnant. My husband had gone home for a couple days and returned to Jamaica to find me a changed woman. I explained what happened and told him I was expecting him to divorce me. Well, he surprised me and said that if we wanted, he would go home, sell the house and we could move here so I could continue to see my handsome doctor. We now live here and a couple of nights a week I spend with my lover. I love my husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous