My Valentine From the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie smiled.

"Is that how you kiss all your beautiful women?"

"I don't know. You're the only beautiful woman I know."

Ronnie still hadn't backed up, so her breasts were still pressed against my chest. I knew she had to be feeling my cock pressing against her tummy too, because it already hard.

Ronnie grinned then.

"The way you kiss is nice. If I'm feeling what I think I'm feeling, you must have liked it too."

Well, what could I say except to tell her the truth.

"I did. I'm sorry about the other thing, but kissing beautiful women does that to me."

Ronnie moved her body from side to side and rubbed her mound over my cock, and then smiled.

"It does the same thing to women too. You just can't feel it. You could though, if you wanted to."

Ronnie was leading me on again, and it wasn't like I needed any leading. I just wasn't sure that's what she really wanted.

"Ronnie, I want to, but isn't it kind of soon?"

Ronnie moved her body again and smiled when my cock lurched a little.

"Don't you think we're both old enough to know what we're doing? It's not like we're eighteen and in the back seat of your car at the drive-in. We're here, just a few feet from my bed."

"Well, yes, but I never expected anything like this."

Ronnie smiled.

"Mark, sometimes it's better to just accept things that happen and not question them."

It was easy to accept Ronnie leading me back to her bedroom. It was easy to accept it when she pulled the spread, blanket and sheet down to the foot of the bed. It was when she put her arms around my neck again that I forgot about questioning anything.

"My dress unzips down the back. Undress me", she whispered in my ear, and then sent another shock down my spine when she nibbled my earlobe.

The zipper was easy. Getting the dress off her was a little harder, but once I lifted it over her head, I knew it was worth all the effort. Ronnie wasn't the slender girl in the picture, but I liked the now Ronnie a lot better.

When I unhooked her bra, her breasts sagged a little because of their weight, but they were soft mounds that tempted me as soon as I slipped the bra off her shoulders. Ronnie shivered when I cupped them, and shivered again when I stroked my thumbs over her darker nipples.

I kissed her then, more to prolong the pleasure of undressing her than because I needed any more encouragement. It was the same soft kiss, except Ronnie slipped her tongue between my lips and then into my mouth. I felt like moaning when our tongues touched, but I stopped it. Ronnie didn't.

She moaned again when I stroked my hands down her back and cupped her hips. They weren't tight and firm. They were soft, round, and moved away from my hands when I squeezed gently and I loved how that felt. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her thong panties, and then eased back so I could pull them down her legs.

Once I had her panties down to her ankles, Ronnie stepped out of them and then laid back on her bed.

"Shouldn't you be getting your clothes off now", she grinned.

It didn't take me long to do that. I stretched out beside Ronnie, and stroked her right breast. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"I remember this part. Do you remember what comes next?"

A lot of things came next that night, things I remembered how to do, but didn't remember ever causing the effect they had on Ronnie. Just a few strokes to her nipples made them stand up taut and all covered with little ridges on the sides. A kiss to her nipple caused Ronnie to moan and hold my face there. When I closed my lips around that rigid nipple and then sucked, Ronnie's hips lifted up a little and she moaned again.

After that, I stopped being amazed and just enjoyed. I loved Ronnie's breasts and nipples, the way her breasts sort of flowed away from my touch only to settle softly back onto her chest, and the way her nipples seemed to pop up when first touched and then stay that way. I love the way she moaned when her nipple beds tightened into a darker mass of ripples and little bumps.

I loved the way she stroked down my belly until she found my cock, closed her fingers around it, and then began stroking me gently. When I cupped her mound and then slipped a fingertip between her lips to gently separate the hair, she stopped stroking for a second. When I slipped my finger between her soft lips, she moaned and started stroking me again.

From that point on, I wasn't making love to Ronnie. We were making love to each other and that was a new experience for me. Once I'd slipped a finger inside her entrance, Ronnie put her arm over my chest and pulled herself up so she could kiss me. There was no doubt about what that kiss meant because it wasn't kissing. It was Ronnie making love to my mouth at the same time I made love to her soft, puffy lips, stiff little clit, and snug entrance.

She was wet and slippery when I slipped a second finger in beside the first. Ronnie moaned, arched her body into my fingers, and then began pulling on my cock. She didn't have to tell me what that meant.

Ronnie spread her thighs wide when I raised up, and when I knelt between them, she pulled me down on top of her. It took a little probing to find her entrance with my cock head, but when I did, Ronnie caught her breath and then held it while I worked my cock in and out until the base flattened her lips into her thighs. She gasped for air, then moaned and held her breath as I stroked back out.

We made love slowly, I suppose because we both wanted to prolong the conclusion in order to enjoy the sensation of being one. I know that's what I wanted to do because it really felt like we were one. I felt Ronnie's hands stroking my back or holding me tight, and I felt her press her thighs into my sides to keep me inside her when I started stroking back out. She always let me after a few seconds, and when I stroked back in, she'd open her thighs to let me push my cock in as far as I could.

If we hadn't been taking it slow, all those sensations would have quickly pushed me over the edge. The slow pace just kept me approaching that edge but never quite getting there. I think it was the same for her because she didn't try to hurry anything. She just lay there underneath me stroking my back or pulling on my hips to hold my cock inside her.

That began to change after a while though, and Ronnie was the one who made the change. She started to breathe a little faster and I started feeling little contractions around my cock. A minute or so later, she was panting and pulling on my hips with every stroke. Then I felt her begin to tense up, and a few strokes after that, she raised her hips up off the bed enough to lift us both. She gasped then because my cock slipped a little deeper inside her, then held her breath while her thighs shook.

She fell back down only to lift us up again when I stroked in, and this time she made a tiny little cry. She fell back down, then arched up high, dug her nails into my back, and then gasped again. The thighs hugging my waist began to quiver, then shake, and the contractions around my cock kept increasing in speed. A second later, Ronnie cried out again and quickly rocked her body up and down over my cock. I lost control and spurted inside her three times, then kept stroking because it felt so good.

When Ronnie eased back down on the bed, she pulled me down with her and locked her thighs around my waist to keep my cock inside her. The little contractions I was still feeling pushed it out after a while, but Ronnie still wouldn't let me go. She just held me where I was with her thighs, stroked my back, and breathed against my neck.

The contractions in her tummy ended a little later, and Ronnie nibbled my earlobe, then whispered, "I'm not going to let you go unless you promise to spend the night with me."

I kissed her, just a soft kiss, and then stroked her cheek.

"Ronnie, wild horses couldn't drag me out of this bed."

I woke up the next morning and remembered where I was when Ronnie stroked my chest.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I guess so. I didn't wake up in the middle of the night."

Ronnie kissed me and then grinned.

"What would you like for breakfast...me or something else?"

We did eat breakfast about ten and skipped lunch because we were back in bed together. We took a shower together afterward, the first shower I'd taken with a woman in a lot of years. I'd forgotten how fantastic it feels to have soapy breasts against my chest.

We got dressed then, mostly because we couldn't very well sit on her couch naked. Ronnie fixed coffee, and after she sat the cups on the coffee table, she sat down beside me and put her hand on my thigh.

"Mark, you can't imagine how good I feel right now. I feel...I feel so good I don't know how to tell you how good I feel."

I put my arm around her then.

"I feel great too, but I have to ask why you wanted this to happen. I mean, I've thought about it over the past few days, but I wouldn't have tried anything with you, not until we'd been together for a while."

Ronnie laid her head on my shoulder.

"It was what my sister said about sending you a note. When I came home, I thought about that for a while, and while I was thinking, I remembered working with you that time. Marty was still with me then, but all women think about other men sometimes. When we worked together that time, I thought to myself if something ever happened to Marty, you're the man I'd choose.

"It took me a year to come to grips with losing him. For a long time, I missed him, missed him being with me and missed making love with him, but after a while, all I felt was lonely. My kids were gone, Marty was gone, and I was all by myself. I decided to see if there was anything there. I thought there might be because you seemed to like me then. I didn't think you'd ever see me that way, so I decided I'd have to make you see me."

I gave Ronnie a little hug.

"Well, you sure did a good job at that. I'm not sure I can not see you ever again. I don't know where we're going with this though. We still don't know much about each other."

"I know. Could we just keep seeing each other until we do?"

"You mean like dating?"

"No, I mean dating and ending up like we did last night. I don't think I can give that up again."

Well, we've been "dating" for almost six months now. It's funny how you can like a woman and then suddenly decide you can't live without her, but that's what happened to me. It wasn't the sex, though that just got better and better. It was just how Ronnie is. That time we worked together, I knew she was fun to be with. After that night, and then waking up with her two days in a row, I decided Ronnie was a lot more than fun. She was the woman I'd always hoped to find but never had.

I know she feels the same way about me. I know because that picture of her in a bikini is now in her bedroom closet. In its place is a picture I took of her on the bow on my boat. Ronnie wouldn't buy a bikini no matter what I said, but she's there in her one-piece suit, stretched out on the bow and looking beautiful.

We haven't made any firm plans yet, though we both know where we want this to go. I have to meet her kids yet and that won't happen until Thanksgiving. They know about me, but they're a little leery. I understand that. I'll just have to show them I love their mother like life itself. That should be easy, because it's true.