All Comments on 'My Very First Time Pt. 06'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh the turmoil of coming out

I could feel the turmoil he must be going thru, it is so difficult today coming out I could only imagine how tough it could have been in the 70's. I can only hope he realizes his sexuality and can live his life a god meant him to.

Riki1942Riki1942about 3 years ago
Pain

I'm not into pain and I have never been dry fucked. I have always used plenty of lube. However, I bet getting fucked without lube would really amplify that horny, sexy, slippery and sloppy feeling of his cock in you after he cums!

I really liked the part where Kevin wants to "come out" and go out openly as a gay couple. I don't feel like I am an exhibitionist but, there is something that excites me, in more than just a sexual way, about going out with my boyfriend as a couple. I guess I kind of have those "limp wrist" feminine mannerisms, especially when I'm with him, and I just seem to naturally go into full girly mode, even my speech patterns. I like to have on a hint of eye makeup, maybe some lip-gloss, slacks that show my panty line and my nylons showing between my shoes and the hem of my pant legs. It just feels so "right" and also that no one would mistake what our relationship is.

It's not that I care so much that everyone knows, it's more like a being able to totally be who I am. There is no feeling or worrying about hiding anything from anyone while looking like that, and it's a feeling of freedom. Although, when we first started going out like that, I will admit there were times that it got to me to the point of taking care of him in the car because I couldn't wait until we got home.

I also liked the part about pinching the hole shut to try to keep his cum inside. I often slip a butt plug in when my boyfriend pulls out to try to keep his load inside me for as long as possible.

I really enjoy your stories and they make me hard reading them!

NicebiguyNicebiguyalmost 2 years ago

Very well written and really hot. I'm bi but have trouble understanding the desire to come out. I believe what I do is my own personal business and and don't need to give anyone information that could come back and bite me in the ass. Maybe when everyone else comes out with their own kinks I might consider it, but we all know that will never happen. I might think differently if i were gay, but since I'm not it won't be happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES