All Comments on 'My Visit to Owen'

by knickerlessalways

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
uh huh

dirty, obcene, raunchy, horny... more, more, more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yep still warped.

.

graynsamgraynsamover 15 years ago
Did The Job For Me !!

The “Girl” has done it once again! This has all the elements to make an erotic story just as it should be, very hot and horny, and not forgetting extremely naughty. It really worked for me, keep up the good work and keep the knickers off !!

graynsamgraynsamover 15 years ago
Did The Job For Me !!

The “Girl” has done it once again! This has all the elements to make an erotic story just as it should be, very hot and horny, and not forgetting extremely naughty. It really worked for me, keep up the good work and keep the knickers off !!

Kneese25Kneese25over 15 years ago
Good, but...

Good story, but you still haven't given George an explicit sex scene with Owen's mom Nicola. Everything has been implicit. Otherwise, everything's good.

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 15 years ago
LOVED IT

mmmmmmm loved it, i was hard from start 2 finish really loved it with the pee scene added hope u keep this story going

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOU REALLY ARE A SICK BITCH/WHORE

YOU ARE SO IN NEED OF A FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR SON? YOU ARE REALLY A SICK FUCKING PERSON. i HOPE YOUR PARENTS ARE PROUD OF YOU. OF COURSE YOU PROBABLY FUCK THEM AS WELL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Strange story ...

There's a lot of suggested sex between mothers and sons, who I'm told haven't seen each other in a while, and yet, there's nothing really said about them intimately connecting and fucking each other. You hint at it, but it's so subtle it almost reads like a junior high kid writing this.

Nice the moms didn't wear panties, but ... nothing happened ...

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago

Love this continuing family fuck story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story, and I love...

the gifted author's moniker, "knickerlessalways," that's Britspeak for going without panties, everything down there free and open to the breeze. I can just picture her naked from the waist down, parading in front of her boy who's so hard he's practically jizzing in his pants. More mothers should let their son see that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the very hole he came out of. It's the boy's own birth canal, his own mother's cunt, and he surely has the right to see it, study it in every detail, gaze on it with awe and wonder, get face to face with it, and inhale the musky scent wafting from his mother's cunt deep into his young lungs. Naturally, the boy will jam his head between her thighs and use his lips and tongue on his mother's mommy-hole, kissing and smooching and licking and slurping it, like he's trying to get his head back up in there. Mom has the best cums of her life, and her darling baby boy pays the ultimate tribute to his mother's cunt by shoving his big hard cock up inside his mom and unloading his young balls and shooting his mother a huge geyser of his warm creamy semen. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ridiculous

Why did the commentor who threw a hissy fit back in '08' over the fact that the author wrote about a woman screwing her son read the story? There's no way that person should be surprised about this story. Many many authors in the incest taboo catagory write about women screwing their sons. Jeez, get real. Don't read the story. Go to a different catagory to read if this kind of incest upsets you so much. Jeez!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous