My Visit to Owen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go!" she shouted, and immediately all three of them started to attempt to piss, succeeding one after the other, until Nadine was covered in steaming pee.

"Wheeeeeeeee!" she cried, as torrent after torrent splashed onto her. A lot of it was hitting her in the face, but she did not seem to object to that at all, even when some jets started to hit her on her open mouth! In fact she seemed to want to have it there. Eventually, though, the streams subsided, but Nadine was evidently not yet satisfied.

"Nicky and Marion," she shouted. "You have not had your turn yet. Get on the bath sides and let me have it, please!"

Nadine seemed to be as depraved as I thought I was, and both Marion and I took turns in complying with her wishes, deliberately aiming for her face which seemed to thrill her most.

But then, when we, too, had finally subsided, Nadine stood up, literally dripping from head to foot, and the other three started to lick at her wet naked body!

Marion and I looked on, amused with this level of depravity, as the three of them (I suppose all four, actually) relished in this act of sexual wanton.

As they all more or less finished, though, it was Betty who asked, "But what about sleeping arrangements? Luckily we all four have double beds, but will they be big enough?"

"Plenty big enough," I answered. "I've slept three in a bed before, with George and Owen, or with one of them and Marion, so I am sure it will be OK. Now, though, the problem is who will be with whom?"

"Well, I suppose that you and Owen have been apart for a while, so you will want to be with him tonight," said Betty. "Can I join you? And George and Nadine can share with Marion. Is that OK?"

We all agreed on this arrangement, and feeling somewhat tired after the long journey Marion and I had endured to get there plus the excitement of the evening we were actually ready for bed, although I was certain that sex would be apparent before an hour or two had passed.

And this proved to be the case. We all seemed to sleep for a while, then as each woke up in turn as we began threesomes, continuing right through the night until George appeared carrying a tray with cups of morning tea for all.

We breakfasted in a normal manner, but the girls were due out that morning as they had volunteered to partake in a sponsored walk. Marion and I kissed them goodbye, then after a foursome of a fuck with the two boys we also had to say goodbye in order to drive the five hours to return home before dark.

But one thing is for sure -- Marion and I are now reassured that the boys are in good hands. We are thinking of offering for them all to spend Christmas at my house -- all four of them plus Marion. If they accept the offer what an orgy Christmas will prove to be this year!

12