My Visit with Alicia's Sister

Story Info
An afternoon spent with a beautiful and older lover.
3.8k words
4.63
20.8k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's the backfill from earlier stories, in case you haven't read them. A girl named Gabby and I had met during a crisis when she was facing certain bodily injury. As chronicled in my earlier stories, we became lovers and friends. We hadn't declared more, but people seeing us in a restaurant would assume we were an item.

Gabby became a caretaker for a wounded vet named Alicia. After a month or so, Gabby shared me with this person, which turned out to be enjoyable for us both. During that frolic, we were observed by her older sister Trish. She later met me in the kitchen for a few awkward moments. I was jaybird naked and she took it upon herself to bathe my member at the sink. I could tell right then things were going to get more complex.

****

It did, about three weeks later.

It was a Saturday noon, crisp and clean, with a fall feel to the air. I was sitting on a low wall outside Okie Doke Joes waiting for my order of egg rolls. I was reading stuff on my phone when a woman with long brown hair in a ponytail came out carrying a small bag. She had on sunglasses, jogging attire, (nice legs!) and a well filled elastic stretch top with some insignia on it.

She paused to tighten her shoe lace, throwing her foot up on the wall and looking over at me. She smiled, "Well, hello Billy, short time, no see!"

It was Trish. She looked my age with her shades on, her body tanned and trim. As usual, I was at a loss for words. Surprised I was and suave ain't me. She nodded her head, imploring me to speak.

"Oh, hey Trish! I didn't recognize you for a second. Wow, you look great!"

She chuckled, "I love your enthusiasm, it's cute. You waiting on an order?"

Just then Joe yelled my number. "Not anymore, BRB."

She was leaning over rettying her tennis shoe as I returned. Another guy was staring at her astonishing bottom. His wife punched him in the arm. Anyway, she could have modeled thongs for a living, at least bent over like that. She straightened up as I drew near, (durn!) and picked up her bag.

"I'm going home with this. I'm starving. Would you like to join me?"

"Sure." I looked around. "Where's your car?"

"Oh that." Trish grinned, perfect pearlies. "I jogged over. I only live a block or so over." She peered dubiously at my van. "If you have room, I'll catch a ride."

****

Trish lived on a quiet boulevard lined with nice Prairies built in the 1920s. She directed me to a well kept brick one with leaded windows, then around back to the carriage house.

I shaded my eyes after I got out, looking up at her home. "Nice digs, Trish, really nice. You and Alicia both have incredible houses."

She nodded. "Our grandmother had the other house. I got this one because my ex had to give it to me. He chased skirts and got caught."

We walked up the brick path flanked with butterfly bushes towards the back door. Hummingbirds abounded, oblivious to our nearness.

"That's old timey. Skirt chaser." I looked up at the stained glass on the back porch. A MARTA bus grumbled by out front.

"Yes, that's true. And Marc got old fashioned results. Luckily, he's a responsible dad. Not so much of a husband."

I looked Trish up and down. "I bet he regrets it."

She pulled off her sunglasses as we reached the shade. She regarded me solemnly with her dark brown eyes. "Thank you Billy. You're so sweet. Don't ever change, ever." She got out her key and unlocked the door.

We ate in the kitchen looking out the window at a row of wildflowers still thriving by the fence. Trish ate vegetable fried rice with chopsticks. I just had egg rolls, so I didn't have to ask for a fork. She rose to get more tea and I got to watch her prowl across the tiled floor. I had to just not eat for watching.

We talked about her kids, (twin boys, fourteen) her work, (AT&T media advertising) and about my work, (airplane washer and aspiring pilot) and nothing about my upcoming twentieth birthday.

She got up when the mail came, donning glasses to leaf through the flyers and envelopes. They were horn rimmed and behind them I saw the crows feet around her eyes more distinctly.

She caught my look. "Oh, I forgot. I'm wearing my Mom glasses, don't look at me!"

I laughed, "No problem. Where are your boys?"

Trish glanced over at the grandfather clock by the door. "Ponte Vedra. Marc took the boys golfing today and then there's charter fishing tomorrow. Like I said, good dad."

"Do you play golf?" She looked the sort, upon closer inspection.

"I used to play more. Marc and I met at Cabo in fact. He's been on the PGA tour for twelve years now."

Time took a beat, Trish stared out the window, another day, another world.

She put the mail down, a smile brightening the gloominess away. "Lemme give you the tour before I forget."

The living room was filled with seemingly authentic Stickley woods, the furnishings echoing the house and times. There was a sofa in damask and an actual daguerreotype of a woman and child viewing a steamboat hanging near a vintage telephone table in the hallway. Upstairs eschewed the forgone eras below, save the marbled bathrooms and clawfoot tubs.

We stepped into her room, spacious and white, expensive rugs on oak hardwoods. A frilly queen bed stood across from an antique mirrored bureau between open windows. The afternoon breeze trifled the sheers and a mockingbird sang outside from a dogwood. I felt vaguely uncomfortable seeing her boudoir, yet she treated it all so casually.

To my relief, she drew me out, taking my hand. "Can I seat you downstairs for a few minutes? I need to freshen up after my jog. I won't be long, promise."

I found myself on her deep front porch, filled with 'outdoor' furnishings usually featured in Southern Living. My mom woulda had a duck. I sank into a chair and checked my work email. Middle age guys on carbon fiber bikes pedaled by, chatting and laughing, possible aircraft owners, I surmised. Not all neighborhoods here have been ruined, some survive, thank God. A man across the street loaded a lectern into a Mercedes wagon and drove off about the time a renewed Trish appeared.

She wore a wrap skirt, a loose long sleeved blouse. Her hair was down and her makeup was off. What I saw was a middle aged gal with beautiful skin, a compelling smile, exuding calm. "I wondered where you were! Aww, look!" An elderly couple went by carefully on the sidewalk, arm in arm. We watched them and smiled at each other. Some things don't need explaining.

She curled her legs up under her on the divan. She studied me for a moment before she said, "I should probably explain a few things to you. You know what I'm talking about, right?"

I nodded, reluctantly changing gears.

"I have children, they come first. I have a demanding job that I love. Since Marc and I parted, I haven't had a romantic interlude in my life. I'd turned it off, until I saw you and my sister. I had no right doing what I did to you. I'm sorry..."

I broke in, "You did nothing wrong at all, really, it's.."

Trish was waving her hand, "Hear me, let me say this before I lose my nerve, Ok? There's more and after that you can laugh at me or leave, whatever. I just want to get it said. I need to. Watching you take Alicia was like feeling you take me, does that make any sense?" She looked around. "I need a drink. Can I get you something?"

My head was spinning, trying to understand her. "My tea's still in the kitchen, I think."

A man smoking a pipe ventured past, walking a Labrador. Two crows cussed from the power lines and a neighbor lady began watering her roses. Trish came out the door with my tea and a tumbler clinking in her hand for herself. She flopped down and took a long draught. She sighed, braced.

She began anew. "Anyway, I woke up. Then touching you...oh God, I could have just eaten you alive. I was literally shaking, I wanted you so bad. I was surprised. I was ashamed. I came home and that night when the house was finally quiet, I thought of you and...touched myself, again and again. And now what slumbered in me is now wide awake and here you are, quite by accident or design."

She turned her head away and almost inaudibly she spoke, "And now I have to decide some things."

I pondered. "Are you looking for a way to put the genie back in the bottle?"

"No! I mean no, (reaching, patting my hand) it's good to feel alive again. It came to me that I was smug, being a martyr and I based my id on that." She shook her head. "Let's just say Marc really hurt me, but enough is enough."

"I think you must be pretty strong to get through this, I can't even imagine..."

Trish waved her hand, "Let's move on." She placed her tumbler quite deliberately on the glass table.

"Would you care to share my bed?"

****

The room was still the same, the whiteness, the shears moving to errant breezes. She bid Alexa to play Joni a half century past.

'Every picture has it's shadows

And it has some source of light

Blindness, blindness and sight'

Together, we rolled back the comforter, placing it on the parson's bench at the foot with the extra pillows.

'Freedom scribbled in the subway

It's like night, night and day'

I began to unbutton my shirt. Suddenly she was beside me, staying my hand.

"Let me."

Trish was biting her bottom lip, focusing on revealing the flesh her nimble fingers exposed, until task completed, she pushed my shirt back. It fell to the floor as she felt my arms, rubbing my pecs. Softly she kissed my chest.

Sensing my hesitancy, Trish crossed her arms, pulling her blouse up and over, soft round orbs bouncing. A glimpse of pale pink nipples before she stepped forward and we hugged, skin on skin. A hint of musk drifted up, her head against my chest and her thick brown hair teased my sides.

Joni fell silent and momentarily the only sound was the wind at the windows, clacking the pulls. I stroked her head and felt her grip me more tightly. The leaves outside her window fluttered and I felt her hands descend, tentatively tugging at my belt.

She led me in an awkward turning dance, leading, until she could sit on the bed to undo me.

I couldn't see her face, just a thicket of lovely wavy hair cascading down alabaster shoulders. My pants and underwear descended, cool air on my maleness. My hardness she barely had to coax, her fingernails grew my length in mere seconds.

My hands held her shoulders as I looked down. Trish gazed up at me, thumbing the underside near my end and licked me once, twice, before her hot wet mouth engulfed me. (!!!)

She saw my astonishment, felt my burgeoning arousal and smiled up at me, brown eyes dancing before enveloping me deeper. Her tongue worked its magic, teasing, taunting, before drawing away.

Catching her breath, her hands tried to encircle my slick shaft, and squeezing my scrotum. Finishing her game, my fellatrix laid back on the bed, unsnapping her wrap. With a twist of her hips, she was laid bare to me.

Her breasts were the full ripe fruit of a novice, seemingly never touched, yet inviting mine. The paleness of her nipples invited suckle, to tease them taut and feel their swell. Childbirth had given her the maturity of sleek lines, tiny marks on her belly tracing gently to the swell of her full hips, Her fur was that of a kitten's, long and luxurious, concealing her mystery, yet sparking its own admiration.

I wondered what it would feel like to take her, just the thought made my cock twitch.

Trish lazily drew her finger through the brown forest at her thighs. She smiled, "I'm getting lonely. Come get in."

Alexa began playing quiet piano music as I passed the bureau, shedding shoes and apparel with each step, before sinking into the downy softness of fresh linens and the woman within.

She pulled me to her, rolling beneath me. She whispered, "Are you ready?"

I quivered with my need, heart pounding. "Oh yes, yes."

She drew me to her wetness, rubbing me in little circles before she admitted me. In my ear she murmured, "Don't hold back Billy, I'm yours, just take me."

Surprisingly, her tunnel felt volcanic and wet even deep inside. After a few thrusts, I noticed she took all of me with enthusiasm and began meeting me, flexing her strong hips. I was taken by her enthusiasm, the deep little sounds in her throat as our bellies met. Her channel was deep and accommodating and I felt my build begin far too soon.

I wanted to slow, maybe stop, to delay the delight about to overwhelm me. Below me, the mix of musk and deeply aroused women was intoxicating, only adding to my urgent hastening.

We locked eyes, hers brown, watchful. Mine blue and telegraphing my imminent arrival. Her firm ass was in my hand, flexing, working, intent on my pleasure, pulling downward as I withdrew, but arching to meet my next thrust.

Trish saw my storm wash over, and dropping down and out, grasped me, jacking my ropy release upon her belly, teasing my spasms to make them more intense. Pleasure became near torture as my normal end expired, yet the cataclysms remained.

She relented at last, watching me regain my breath and senses. I rolled off and must have drowsed for a moment before I felt a warm wet cloth bathing me. Trish sat beside me wearing a gauzy robe.

She chuckled, seeing my eyes open. "I getting good at this, aren't I"

I nodded, "Put you on the payroll, Mmm hmm."

Her eyes smiled at me.

"It was over too soon, Trish. You just felt phenomenal, I couldn't help..."

Her finger to my lips, "Shhh! It's not over unless you have other assignments. We just needed to drain you so you could focus better. Would you like some ice water?"

****

We were propped up in her bed. It was slightly after two in the afternoon. In the distance, a dog barked, punctuating the low rumble of city traffic just blocks away. We held hands, relaxing as she told me bits about her life, attending Chapel Hill and amusing stories about her sorority sisters.

I told her about flying school and my first time at the controls. I told her I wasn't college bound, sharing some stories of my buddies' student debts.

A duvet was pooled at our waists. She'd taken off her robe, affording me a view of her hair cascading down along the slope of her ripe fruits, bidding my erstwhile touch. I resisted. It seemed that although we had been one, it was now that she was actually acclimating to having a man in her inner sanctum. I stumbled into a new topic, breast influenced, but still dunce-like.

"Did you come when I was inside you? Asking for a friend."

She smiled, amused. "Billy, I'm going to tell you a secret. All the romance books and movies that show a woman achieving the first time out with someone is highly optimistic."

"Should I tell my friend it didn't happen?"

This time she laughed outright. "Your 'friend' is very inquisitive." She leaned over, breasts swaying, pulling my cover back. Grabbing my recumbent maleness, she spoke to it. "Relax, we'll try you again soon, promise!"

I reached for my water. "You pulled me out at the end and made it really intense!"

"Oh, I hope I didn't hurt you. I just wanted to watch and feel you come in my hands." She grinned over at me. "Maybe it was a little on the pervy side, huh?"

"Well kinda. I of course would never do that to you."

That was good for a laugh. Trish scooted over, bringing her pillow. "You know what I like?"

"You're gonna tell me right?"

She snuggled under my arm. "I didn't know you were so clairvoyant!" She actually giggled like a schoolgirl. "No, what it is, is that you're so innocent, so fresh. You don't seem to be anything but the genuine article. You do good deeds. Saving Gabby, curing Alicia's depression. And now here you are, with me."

I chuckled and said, "Alexa, play 'Handy Man' by JT."

Dawning comprehension. "Don't make fun of me, if that's what you're doing." Trish shifted away.

"I'm not accustomed to such, what's the word, accolades? It wasn't anything purposeful, but I'm starting to feel like a pinball lately. Girls never had any interest in me before. And today, here I am at the top of the food chain and I've made you mad."

'I'm not the kind to use a pencil or rule

I'm handy with love and I'm no fool

I fix broken hearts, I know, but I truly can'

"Top of the food chain? Billy, you're just making that up" Quizzical Trish.

I shook my head. "You don't know what you look like? Really?"

Sun broke through the clouds, her megawatt smile, "I'm gonna eat you up, I swear it Billy. Won't be nothing left of you. Hey, that fried rice didn't last long. You want to forage with me?"

****

She never tied that gauzy robe. Aureolas crinkling in the cold, nips on high. I went full commando and together we gazed into the fridge, searching for candidates for our consumption.

She chuckled.

Me, "What?"

"Isn't your thing freezing? I thought it would shrink."

"It did. It's cold!"

"Ok. That's right. Gabby spoke about donkeys or something."

"Mule? She calls it mule."

"That's it, mule. Ok, I've got leftover lasagna. Sound good?"

Two squares on a plate, upwards to the microwave.

I stepped behind her, cupping, holding, thumbing her nips, biting her neck where the downy hairs were, maleness unfettered against her robe, against the crease of that delectable ass, sweet Jesus, I was ready anew!

Trish didn't resist. She drank from her tumbler, setting the timer, before leaning back against me, tilting her head and offering her mouth.

She tasted of whiskey, of want, as she pushed her tongue in, sucking mine out.

"You waited until I was defenseless, didn't you?"

I turned her around, her robe open and lifted her on the counter.

"You can't wait, can you? Are you going to have me right here?" she looked down at my erection and contrived a moue. "I'm so doomed."

I started to answer when the microwave timer went off.

"Let me down. I need to put the plate in the oven for a few minutes." Her face seemed flushed. She gave me a tug and a grin, "Let's not rush, Ok?"

I was hungry, just not for food. She'd put the plate in, then leaned back against the counter, robe open, full frontal view. Trish arched an eyebrow, as if to say, well?

Front to front we kissed. Her hands roamed my back and hips as mine felt her soft fur, exploring lower, until she broke from me, gasping.

"We're not rushing, right?"

"Nope, slow as we go."

"Bring your finger up a little, yes there. Feel it? Kinda go round and round, easy...lick your fingers and do it...yeah, yeah, there..."

I could hear the timer ticking, but it was out of my view.

"Faster and a little...harder, dip my juices and do it now. Oh yeah, oh yeah." She pushed my head down to her rigid nipples, "Suck me, Billy. Mmm!"

Her breast felt swollen, tight almost and I could draw her nips in to lick and bite. She made a deep sound in her throat, eyes closed and her hips were jerking. I think it was just what she needed, I mean, you could just tell by the way she was slicking my hand and gasping, 'Oh yeah, oh yeah', with an orgiastic shiver. I put two fingers inside of her, feeling her grab them hard.

"Billy, put it in. Are you ready?"

"Oh yes!."

She grabbed me. "Put me on the counter, hurry!"

In almost a desperate move, she thrust me in. "Do me fast and hard, Billy, hard as you want, yes like that...faster, go, go, go, oh God, I'm gone.."

She bit my neck as she came. I mean she bit hard, clawing my back with those manicured nails, clamping my mule until I could barely move. As she loosened, I began pulling nearly out of her, only to fill her until our sexes were one, tight together, giving her a shake on her labia, making her exclaim and jerk.

I felt blood on my shoulder, running down, yet still I slammed into her, holding her beautiful ass to prevent her escape, as her tits rolled in circles, her hair sweat wet on her forehead. Any pretense of civility was long gone. Blood lust is where I'd arrived, no discussion necessary. Her yelps and cries seemed distant in my ears as I felt my breeding streams grow, impatient for release once again, not to be wasted.

12