My Visit with Alicia's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never felt this way, so lustful. I felt her falter, weaken, about the time my first violent issue blew into her womb. I buried myself deep within her, breeding her, crying out, as I mingled my juices with hers.

....Stillness, save birds in the backyard, distant traffic noise out front and a steady ticking.

****

The spray antibiotic was cold on my neck. We were in the downstairs bath and Trish was practicing nurse. "Billy, I swear I didn't mean to bite you that hard. Hold still now."

I sat on the toilet as she washed the blood off my shoulder and back. "I had no idea you were actually a cavewoman." Said with a grin.

"Uh huh, this from Conan. I mean, I'm embarrassed because it got rough and I loved it!" She shivered, breasts swaying before my eyes. "I got turned on because you were turned on by me. And the way you seemed to absolutely enjoy me did wonders for my self esteem, honestly. I should put YOU on the payroll!"

We laughed, and Trish finished patching me up.

****

12