My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you offering?"

"One hundred million dollars," the Prime Minister gasped, "to spend on whatever you need the most. I only ask it go to help those most in need and not find it's way into the pockets of bureaucrats. Additionally, you may purchase anything you need from any of my companies at cost, including building materials, any construction equipment, food, medicine, whatever you need. I don't intend to make a profit off your suffering. My people have been notified and are ready with anything you need. Please relax. Let me offer you and your security man some food or beverages. Dinner will be at 1230, but I've got some hors d'oeuvres since I know you've been traveling awhile."

"Thank you, Mr. Greenbriar. That's incredibly generous. Does your bartender know how to make a Bahama Mama?"

"Call me Joshua, please, Prime Minister. I know it's your security man's job to keep you safe, but I'm reasonably sure you're as safe here as anywhere else in your country. All of the ship's crew are ex-military, including the cooks and beautician. We'll warn you if we see anything amiss. Girls, take an order from the security guard and get the Prime Minister a Bahama Mama, bring back the tray of hors d'oeuvres for them."

"Yes, Master," I replied. I approached the security guard and asked if there was anything he wished to drink.

"Do you have any coffee? I wouldn't mind a little caffeine."

"Of course."

"Are you usually dressed like this?"

"Usually, I'm naked, sir."

"I'd like to see that."

"Master," I called out, "the security guard was wondering if I could disrobe?"

"Prime Minister, would you have an objection?"

"It's your ship. You may do as you please," he said with a smile.

I was removing my clothes as soon as he responded, assuming Master's command wasn't far behind. I laid my garment over a spare chair. I went to Jake and got the two drinks while Miranda passed around the tray of canapés to everyone. As soon as I delivered their drinks, I asked Master, Hannah and Lynn what they wanted. I got their drink orders and stood near the Prime Minister on Display while Miranda served food. I could feel a trickle of my juices run down my leg.

"I was sorry to hear about the death of your wife, Prime Minister Minnick," Master said. "I understood it was quite the love match."

"It was. We were married for thirty-eight years when she passed. I met her when I was attending college at Indiana."

"I know you might still be grieving, but if you wish to take advantage of the services of either of my girls, feel free to do so. I know the masked one might be particularly eager to serve you."

Miranda was serving him another canapé when Master said this, so the Prime Minister asked her, "Is this true, girl?"

"Yes, Prime Minister Minnick. In any way in which you'd care to use me save one. My bottom is not yet prepared to accept Your Excellency."

He reached up and caressed one of her breasts. Miranda shivered again, but made no other movement as he fondled her.

"Another very generous offer, Joshua. Why is this one is so eager to serve me?"

"I wouldn't be at liberty to give the specific reasons for her eagerness, Prime Minister, as it might give her identity away, but let's say she feels she owes you a debt."

"What do you think, Rupert?"

"It seems to be a genuine offer without strings, Prime Minister. It can't be considered a bribe, and you haven't been with a woman since the death of your wife, sir. I think you should accept."

"Both women are at your disposal, Prime Minister," Master said, "for the balance of your visit. They are frequently made use of in front of others, and have no objections to doing so again, although if you should desire privacy, I can offer you my quarters."

"Can I see this one without her clothes?" Prime Minister Minnick asked. Not that they covered anything, but there wouldn't be anything between her breasts and his hand, still caressing one of her beautiful breasts.

Master snapped his fingers and Miranda quickly removed the top and harem pants. His hand drifted down to Miranda's cleft and found her sopping wetness.

"She does seem ready and eager to please."

She was a sex slave and had no choice. Miranda was probably craving a good fucking by now. I knew I was. His hand went to her face and he ran his thumb over her lips. Her mouth opened and she began sucking his thumb. He grabbed her lower jaw and pulled her down towards his crotch. Miranda needed no further hints as to what he wanted. She knelt down and removed his cock from his pants and her mouth was over him in a heartbeat.

Master indicated the security guard with a glance and I went to him and knelt in front of him.

"Is there anything I can do for you, sir?"

He looked at his boss who had his cock buried in Miranda's throat. The others were making an effort not to watch him, talking softly between themselves. He nodded. I did for him what Miranda had done for the Prime Minister. His cock disappeared into my mouth. I couldn't give him one of my specials as he was still clothed, but took the time needed to ensure he was able to fully enjoy himself. Cupping his balls so I could tell when he was close, I was able to take all of his gift when he gave it to me. Tucking him back away, I asked if he wanted more coffee.

"Please."

I rose to my feet and got him another cup, then waited on Display for further commands upon my time or body. Miranda was serving the canapés to everyone after she had swallowed the Prime Minister's cum. At 1230, Pierre brought food on a covered food cart from another door in the back.

There was a table set for five and the Prime Minister and his guard were offered their choice of steak filet or swordfish, then the others ate whatever was left. Miranda and I fetched and served whatever beverages the others wanted and I was happy everyone felt comfortable touching us. I still needed to cum.

As we served, Master, Hannah or Lynn would feed us bites of food off their plates. Lynn realized how desperate I was becoming and inserted a couple fingers into my cunt and fingered me to a satisfying orgasm, while the others ate, glancing at me when I moaned in relief. I needed it more than food. Master did the same for Miranda. The dirty dishes were collected by the two slaves and stacked on the food cart while coffee and dessert were served.

The luncheon finished, Master said, "Leo is prepared to fly you back to Nassau at four PM, gentlemen. Hannah will give you a folder as you leave that gives you details on how to access the money to help rebuild the Bahamas and the numbers of those to contact when you want to order anything at cost. Until four, this area of the ship is yours to use these two women as you choose in private, except Jake will remain to serve you drinks. I hope you enjoy them, gentlemen. They are extraordinary women."

The Prime Minister stood and shook Master's hand. "You're a very generous host, Joshua. Most men would not share their treasures as easily as you do."

"You're welcome, Prime Minister. They are indeed treasures."

The three of them left, Hannah with the food cart through the back door, leaving only Jake to ensure nothing bad happened, but I didn't expect it to. The Prime Minister once again had Miranda sucking his cock, but only long enough to get him hard. When he was, he bent her over the table and plunged into her cunt. She gasped. She was wearing the largest butt plug today and the PM had a substantial cock.

So did his security for that matter. I was sucking Rupert to hardness.

"Is it true I can fuck your ass if you wish?"

I lifted off his prick momentarily. "Yes, sir. Master wishes me to serve fully for your pleasure."

"Master? Are you being held against your will?"

"No, sir. I serve Master Greenbriar as his submissive while doing research for my doctoral thesis on submission. I applied for the position and was chosen. In fact, if permissible, I've developed a survey for my research which I'm trying to get as many people as possible to take. It's entirely confidential, but I'm interested in giving it to people in positions of authority to understand where they fall on the continuum from submissive to Dominant. I'm hoping you and the Prime Minister would consent to take my survey before you leave."

"I'll ask him. How about the other one with the mask?"

I laughed. "Believe me, she has a job in which if she wanted to leave, Joshua could do nothing to stop her. She is here as voluntarily as I am."

"You can't give me a hint? Actress, movie star?"

"No, sir. I wouldn't do that to my sister in submission." I went back to his cock which was already stirring just contemplating who the woman was the Prime Minister was fucking, and who he might fuck as well.

When his staff was ready, Rupert had me get on my hands and knees on one of the lounges, and after moistening himself in my cunt, pulled out and used my ass. Since he'd cum once already, he was able to last over fifteen minutes, during which I climaxed twice. His cock pulsed the contents of his balls in my back door and I got a warm, wet towel from Jake to clean him and myself. The Prime Minister, the older of the two, lasted longer, but since he'd started earlier, finished about the same time, but Miranda could clean his cock with her mouth.

Once Rupert and I were clean, I licked Miranda's cunt to get the cum dripping from it. Rupert's cock started to stir immediately upon seeing me clean my sister slave. Still he asked the Prime Minister if he'd consent to take my survey. When Prime Minister Minnick heard what it was for, he agreed to take it and I gave him my iPad and he filled it out. I got them both more to drink; another Bahama Mama for the PM and water for Rupert. The Prime Minister handed it to Rupert when he was done and told him to take it.

"While Rupert is filling out the survey and we continue to recover, could you two women have sex?" Prime Minister Minnick asked. "Is it within the rules?"

"Yes, Your Excellency, we'd be happy to," I replied. "My sister slave and I will take every opportunity we have to orgasm."

The lounges were top end and large enough for two, so Miranda and I got in a sixty-nine with me on the bottom and proceeded to pleasure one another for our guests viewing pleasure. Both of us were randy sluts and orgasmed often as we squirmed over one another's tongues. At some point, the sun darkened as Rupert blocked it, naked now, sliding his big cock into Miranda's slit. I felt Miranda's tongue stop working my cunt as the Prime Minister filled her mouth instead. I resumed my oral attentions on Miranda, occasionally licking Rupert's cock as it slid out of her, slimy with her juices and the Prime Minister's previous load.

The two men spit roast Miranda between them as I continued nibbling on her clit and stretched out folds. She climaxed often as they used her for their pleasure. Rupert grunted and froze and I had a bird's eye view of his sack pulsing his load deep in Miranda's cunt as she squealed. Her squeals continued until PM Minnick filled her mouth with cum which changed the sounds to gargling. I did my best to clean off Rupert when he finally pulled out, then Miranda again.

We disentangled and I got everyone more to drink, including Miranda and myself, who got waters. It was a warm day and we were all sweating from our exertions. I suggested we get into the water to rinse off since we were still anchored off the deserted cay where we'd anchored yesterday. The others agreed and we all climbed down the ladder into the water, Miranda careful not to get her mask wet.

I found myself talking to the Prime Minister. "I was sorry to hear you lost your wife, sir. Master inferred it was a wonderful marriage."

"It was. She gave me three beautiful, intelligent children. I loved her deeply and without reservation. I noticed both you and the masked one still have crop marks on your bottoms. Is Joshua a harsh Master?"

"Not really, no. The masked one lied to him which she didn't realize was such a severe offense. Since she was new to her slavery, I offered to take half for her."

"Yet she has fewer marks than you," he said.

"She used her safe word after seven strokes. She's a new slave and unused to punishment. I've been a submissive longer and can take more. I took my full share. So you're not surprised Master has submissives?" I asked.

"Not particularly. It's a rewarding addition to one's sex life."

"Did you and your wife play?"

"Only occasionally, due to the children and my responsibilities. One of her favorite pieces of jewelry was a gold necklace she only wore when she was acting as my slave. She often put it on when she thought it was time to play again."

"I'm sorry again, Prime Minister," as I saw the pain on his face when he spoke about her.

Since we were cooled off, we all went back aboard and I handed them each a towel from the supply kept there. We all were dry and I got more for each of us to drink, all four of us going for water now.

"Is the young man serving drinks available or is he here only to ensure we don't harm Joshua's slaves?"

"Why do you ask, Your Excellency?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you'd like to be triple penetrated," the PM answered.

I'd never been triple penetrated by three real live cocks. Two cocks and a strap-on was the most I'd done, but it had been great. Three cocks would be better. Live cocks were always better than fake cocks as far as I was concerned. It was obviously up to Master though, not me.

"Let me check, Your Excellency."

I called Master on his cell phone. As soon as he answered, I said, "Prime Minister Minnick was wondering if Jake was available for a triple penetration of me, Master?"

"Is this something you would enjoy, Beth?"

"I believe so, Master."

"You may tell Jake he's welcome to participate if he wishes, but you're not to force him to participate. He is not a submissive; at least I don't think so. Is he Beth?"

"I would no longer tell you, Master. I've learned my lesson, but he will know it's not something he's required to do."

"Fine. Enjoy yourself."

"Excuse me, Your Excellency, but my Master said it's up to Jake if he wishes to participate."

"Tell him he's welcome to any hole he wants."

"Yes, Prime Minister."

I went to the bar and spoke with Jake.

"Jake, Prime Minister Minnick was wondering if you would like to join us by participating in a triple penetration of me. I spoke with Master and he said you could if you wished to, but need have no obligation to do so. The Prime Minister said you could have the hole of your choosing if you'd join us."

"Is this something you wish to do, Beth?"

"I've done it before with two cocks and a strap-on and I am curious to see what it's like with three real cocks." I smiled at him. "I already know you have a pleasing cock, Jake, and would welcome feeling you inside me."

"For you then. Is there any hole you prefer I take?"

"Whatever you wish, Jake."

"I'd love to try your pussy."

"Then my pussy you shall have."

I took his hand and led him back to the others. "Jake has agreed to participate and chose this slave's cunt as his preferred hole."

"Jake, pleased to meet you," the Prime Minister said, holding out his hand. "That puts you on the bottom."

Jake took it. "Prime Minister Minnick, a pleasure to have you aboard Joshua's ship. I've enjoyed watching you take pleasure from his slaves."

"No doubt," He smiled. "My bodyguard is Rupert. He'll be taking the slave's mouth, leaving me with her ass."

"Jake, are the lounges sufficiently strong to hold four of us?" I asked.

"I'm afraid they're only rated for five hundred pounds, but we can take the cushions off and put them on the deck."

Which is what we did. Jake, Miranda and I unfastened one of the cushions, set it on the deck to create a queen bed sized place for sex. I helped Jake remove his shoes and clothes. By the time they were off, his prick was showing his interest in the proceedings. He lay down and a minute of Miranda's tongue lashing made for a nice hard column of flesh for me to ride. I mounted him and after Miranda worked her magic on him, felt the Prime Minister lining up behind me. He nudged against my sphincter, pushing a bit of his head inside.

"You're so tight," he moaned, "with Jake inside you. Masked one, if you don't have any lube, perhaps you can ease my entry with a little saliva."

A minute later, I felt Congresswoman Ward's facile tongue rimming me before she sharpened it to a point and speared into my back door. I moaned. Her tongue wriggled inside me a couple minutes, making me relax under her onslaught. When she stopped, the Prime Minister tried again, this time slipping deep inside me. Heavenly, both of my nether holes filled, waiting only for Rupert's cock to make me airtight. Nor did he take long to fill my mouth, pushing deep into my throat as I whimpered from the other two fucking me.

The next twenty minutes was one of the most euphoric of my young life. I orgasmed over and over. Jake wasn't able to move much, which probably saved him from cumming too soon as the others fucked me. I could feel him moving inside me only by minute amounts as his hips were anchored to the ground by me and the Prime Minister. Prime Minister Minnick and Rupert were taking deep strokes into their holes as they both had room to maneuver, but they'd cum several times already and had the increased stamina from doing so.

At some point, Miranda decided to join in and was kneeling beside us with one hand caressing and squeezing a dangling breast, massaging and tweaking and pinching a stiff nipple. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had as all three of them fucked me. If my mouth hadn't been choking on Rupert's cock, I would have been screaming it was so good. One followed the other like night follows day. I was sure it was over a dozen when all three of them seemed to explode at once. Their cream filled balls exploded in my cunt, ass and mouth, pumping what felt like pints of milky semen inside me. My elation could no longer be contained as I groaned loudly, gurgling around the cock in my throat, my body frozen in a posture of pleasure, semi-conscious.

Their cocks began to shrivel and fall out of me one by one. Rupert, then the PM, and lastly Jake. I opened my eyes and stared down at him.

He smiled. "Are you okay, Miss?"

"I think so. As far as I can tell, everything seems to be working."

I looked around. Miranda was washing the Prime Minister's cock. Rupert was already getting dressed. I rose to my knees and looked at Jake's limp shaft. Unlike the rest of him, it was white, it was coated so heavily with my cum. I leaned down and took it in my mouth, gently cleaning his off. As I did, he started growing again.

"Down boy," I whispered. "I don't have permission to fuck you again. You don't want to end up with blue balls."

"I'll be okay once you stop licking and sucking my cock, Miss."

"You're almost clean. I should be done in another minute."

Still, in another minute, he had a well proportioned erection which Miranda was eying hungrily. She really was a slave.

"It seems it's time for you to leave, Prime Minister," I said. "I can't tell you how much we enjoyed your visit."

"As did I. Joshua is a lucky man to have two wonderful women as his submissives," he replied. "I didn't know what to expect when Joshua invited me here. It wasn't this."

"I hope his money can help you put your beautiful country back together again, Your Excellency."

"It will do a great deal to set things right, believe me."

They left and Miranda and I helped Jake put things aright again. His cock was finally shrunken enough to put his clothes back on. He returned to whatever duties he still had to perform. We heard the turbine whine of the helo taking off with the Prime Minister, heading back to Nassau. We waved to him as he left.