All Comments on 'My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 07'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Done!

Finally Joshua redeems himself! Yikes he has a sadistic streak the punishment from the previous chapter still has me cringing, something that feels like bliss shouldn’t be twisted into a punishment. It was only a matter of time before someone revealed themselves as a misogynistic jerk. I admire your artistic license for keeping them to a minimum, if only it was that easy in reality.

From personal experience I can confirm that there are so many more jerks like that in real life. It’s only since the 20th century that women have begun to own their own sexuality and sadly for millions (maybe even billions) their own bodies. Prior to that women were viewed as property, even when women were forced against their will they were viewed as “ruined” afterwards.

If they guy in the story Phil (?) who insulted Beth had managed to fuck every woman on board there’s no way that anyone would have called him a slut, the women in his mind would still be sluts because they were “easy”. They’re the kind of guys that give men in general a bad reputation.

I loved Beth’s explanation to Buck with the “sex toy” analogy, it’s the same perspective I have regarding open marriage. Looking forward to reading more, thanks again for sharing.

Tess (UK)

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 3 years ago

Good chapter. I wasn’t sure at first, but given how Joshua responded to Phil’s very bad behavior, and his treatment of Beth in the jacuzzi and after, I feel better about him than I have by far. Beth reminds me a lot of Scott’s wife (her name escapes me atm) and maybe that’s part of the problem I’ve had with Joshua. Scott loved his wife from the beginning and treated her with love, respect and trust, whereas Joshua has had that issue of his clouding his attitude and no history with Beth to help pave the way for a healthy relationship. I think it’s risky to jump into a Dom/sub relationship with a total stranger. I still think Beth has tolerated more from him than most would...even subs...but I will trust you to be her voice and keep him in line. Overall, an enjoyable chapter. Ofc I love the female crew gaining more of an appreciation for each other ;).

Steve150177Steve150177over 3 years ago
I hope Phil respects the NDA

I hope that Joshua sends someone to remind Phil about the consequences of violating the NDA. I can easily see him thinking it would be cool to out Miranda to the world as a "slut". In his mind that is all she is now, and sluts deserved to be shamed.

I have never understood why men who found an "easy" girl or woman would see the need to tell the world that she is a slut. It makes no sense to me. For me it makes as much sense as a master fisherman telling the world about his best spot in the lake to catch the best fish. Most fishermen would never do that.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
Even better

This story started out good and is steadily improving from there.

Overall, Tess, Stevie, and Frisky have said just about everything i wanted to say. Only difference being that I may have had Phil fall from the helicopter on the way to land.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slightly Confused about Beth an Miranda's Task for the Day

Were both Beth and Miranda to visit each crew member twice that day? Was each crew member going to have the opportunity for 4 separate sexual encounters, 1 with Beth in the morning, 1 with Miranda in the morning, 1 with Beth in the afternoon and 1 with Miranda in the afternoon? I guess everyone was going to be real busy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hire Me to Replace Phil

I love this story except for the part that Master Joshua Greenbriar punishes and humiliates his “Sex Slave” Beth in front of her former Mistress Theresa Layton and her submissives. Had it been me, I would have asked Hannah to leave me tied up until morning and/or kicked my food and water bowls that my owner placed on the floor. It appears, Mr. Greenbriar has some social issue involving sex with Beth, that actor Richard Gere (Edward Lewis) had commitment issues with actress Julia Roberts (Vivian “Viv” Ward) in the movie “Pretty Woman”.

If hired to replace Phil, I believe my 37 years of Military experience, as a Communication Specialist, will benefit the ship operations and my Certification as a “Spin” Instructor, competing and qualifying for the four Boston Marathons, competing in the inaugural Walt Disney World “Goofy Challenge (the “Goofy Challenge” consists of running a Half Marathon on Saturday, which I earned 5th place in the Military Division, and a full Marathon on Sunday, which I qualified for the Boston Marathon) will benefit Beth. I also competed in 140-mile bike events and 2.4-mile swim events. Unfortunately; my body breaks down when competing in a full Ironman.

If selected, I would recommend that MR. Greenbriar install an “Endless Pool” to allow Beth to continue her swim training while the ship sails to each destination. I would also recommend adding “Spin” bikes and train Beth to utilize the “Spin” Bike” verses the Treadmill running due the Treadmill causes a runner to adjust their outdoor run stride to accommodate the speed of the treadmill. Also, the treadmill causes injuries, such as, Plantar Fasciitis, like it did to me, because of its hard surface. After competing in the Boston Marathon by training indoors, I had to stop training for six months and get orthotics. However, I developed a training technique to utilize the “Spin” bike to perform my runs. I placed the handlebars high enough to maintain my standing balance with a light touch of two fingers. I also conducted a three hour “Spin” class every Sunday. Although my Marathon slowed from 3:10:47 to 3:15:17, I still qualified for the Boston Marathon for my age group.

I understand MR. Greenbriar hired Beth to be a “Sex Slave”, but I believe MR. Greenbriar will accommodate my equipment and training recommendations if they allow Beth to continue her Ironman training while reducing potential injuries to Beth. I know the entire crew enjoys their healthy “Sex Slave”.

Stay COVID Safe,

Jeff

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Should have been 5 but my fat finger hit 4 by mistake - sorry.

Is Joshua building up problems for himself and Miranda over Phil? Having got rid of him justifiably so, is there not a risk he could take matters further and jeopardise both Joshua's businesses and Miranda's career as a politician.

Wasn't really happy with Beth and Miranda going round the crew and servicing everybody twice in a day as this behaviour will surely cheapen them in the crews' eyes before long although Joshua's decisive action over Phil will serve as a warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Josh is still clueless.

he gets offended by others not treating Brth with respect. then says how important she is.

seriously?

why would anyone, especialy someone with no emotional attachment treat someone special if the "owner doesnt appear to. they are just following his lead. I look at ity like this, If you habe something that you value, say for example a clasic car. you take care of it, make sure it is protected, garaged, well maintained, and pay attention when you let others around it.

what Joshy is doing, is parking it on the street, leaving the keys in it, and letting everyone in the neighborhood drive ity around the block whenever they want. Loaning it out like a cheap rental. Then the idiot has the nerve to get pissed off when it gets treated like a New York taxi.

True, he is the master, but he shouldnt be suprised that she get treated and looked at this way. If he values her, he sure doesnt act like it. The more rare something is, the more scarce or diofficult to obtain, the more valuable it tends to be precieved as. If you could dig up gold in your own back yard anywhere, it probably wouldnt be as valuable. or at least considered as such. the more Beth is shared, the more accessable she is to everyone, the less valuable she will be considered to be.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 2 years ago

I agree with an earlier comment. Joshua continues to tell everyone that his slaves, especially Beth, are the most valuable posession that he has. Then he continues to whore them out. That;s not a good dominant submissive relationship. He;s basically pimping them out. He's lucky Beth hasen't tole hime to F off and left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous