All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 03'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 3 years ago
Evolving

It seems to me that your story is slowly evolving from a sex story to an adventure story with a bit of sex thrown in.

I love it.

I've have said before that you are my favorite Erotic writer and one of my favorite writers of any type. Your overall story is getting more interesting all the time. Please continue along these lines. (but don't forget to have some good raunchy sex in each chapter Please 😁)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You’ve been building on the story chapter by chapter and it just keeps getting better and better each time. Your talent as an author is impressive as you can publish quality writing on a regular basis all whilst making it look easy.

So much happening in this chapter! Just the thought of going to a BDSM club overseas let alone in somewhere like South America is pretty damned terrifying. The guy trying to entice Hannah to the club didn’t actually surprise me at all. BDSM is like a breeding ground for machismo and that’s before taking into account cultural differences. If only it was as easy as you’ve portrayed to actually catch the real human traffickers, disgusting dregs of humanity that they are.

Assuming the new format registers my vote that’s another 5 stars from me. I’m looking forward to seeing where things lead. Thank you!

Tess (uk)

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

Hey, I've really enjoyed reading Beth's adventures in submissiveness. The only small issue I have is that she has sort of become the "Unicorn" of submissive's. I like the fact that she hasn't converted Professor Kline yet but that seems likely. More conflict in her journey, and how she overcomes it, I think would make for a much richer character. (JMHO). The Enslavement story line is great and I hope the ex-military members of the crew get to show there stuff soon.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

Sorry, not a fan of slavery. Not even sexy slavery. A situation with an ex-boyfriend ruined my fun for life so now it just makes me ill.

FriskyMindFriskyMindabout 3 years ago

9 days Thor. I enjoyed the return to Katarina but give me more Voyage please! :-)

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Great suspense, and I foresee a lot of intrigue. Keep going and the stars keep coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous