All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 08'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Simply Brilliant! There are some fantastic stereotypes of characters in this story. I couldn’t decide if the dialogue at Lynn and Björn’s engagement announcement was unintentional or deliberate because it came across as a little cheesy? Lol, naturally Joshua wins on the mindfuckery again.

Many thanks

Tess (uk)

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

Another great chapter. It was great seeing Fatima and the ducklings start to heal from their ordeal at the hands of the slavers. I don't recall if Beth gave her survey to any of them but it would be interesting to know how they fell on the spectrum right after they were freed and now that they are starting to experience true freedom and choice. One thing I don't get is why Fatima would want to inflict some of the same things that were done to her on some one else. Even if she personally was very dominate, and the person was voluntary in their submission, unless she was secretly harboring some kind of vengeance scenario in her mind. It seems like everyone has sort of greenlite her exploration of this but I hope they keep a close eye on her.

The captain and Lynn sealing their deal was typical of the “Good Ship Humps A lot”. Lol

It was good hearing Joshua was starting to realize that he and his crews activities has started to draw some unwanted attention and that he is taking that threat seriously. Considering his feelings for Beth it had to be extremely hard to use that barbed whip on her but then he apologized to her later. He normally wouldn't have to but it was nice. His communication with his crew must be really nuanced considering the on the fly setting up of the abduction and freeing of Farah from her master.

Also, just a thought, but how much of a bad-ass is Edger. Putting Beth's name up for the crew drawing and getting into his thoughts about Fatima was also a nice fleshing out of his character. He seems to have become Beth's official bodyguard so it was sad that he would have to tell her master how naughty she was cumming without permission. Lol

PS: The world wants to know. Did Joshua send his girls off to a man-whore house without giving them permission to cum on purpose? Did he fail to train them properly or are they getting complacent? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Always impatient for your next edition.

cyberphotocyberphotoabout 3 years ago

I don't think it right for Joshua to punish Beth for what happened since he wanted her to go there and told her to go there because he wanted it to happen as a wish on the bucket list. So Beth should not worry about anything at all and she should be able to just tell how it went and what she learned from going there.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

How come they didn't think if ensuring they had permission to come? Beth really slipped up there. Joshua's correct to be on guard, I was partly expecting a move on the girls.

Characterisation is brilliant as is much of the writing; love the way Beth is messing up Edgar's mind re man with man v woman with woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous