My Voyeur Love Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had taken a lesson from Victor's playbook, although not the suit. I wore sneakers and a tennis shirt, with a pair of light-colored linen pants with a snap fly, commando underneath. If you looked closely, you could see the outline of my penis. I wanted easy access without the necessity of removing my trousers. Victor clearly was an experienced exhibitionist, and had perfected a style that was thrillingly erotic. In this lesson I was a quick learner.

I sat on one of the benches, and daydreamed about Claire. Interestingly, in the entire hour I was there, only one bicyclist passed, and no one else. And she didn't even look over. At one point, I unsnapped, pulled my semi erect cock out, aimed it at the walkway, and came to full hardness within a minute. I only wanted to edge, not come, as I didn't want to spoil the exciting rendezvous about to occur. I rebuttoned after about 10 minutes, with no discovery.

At about 9:55, Victor arrived, coming in from the path by the walkway. He was once again dressed in a dark suit, but a different one. I immediately noticed the button fly and his bulge. He smiled and came up to me and shook hands.

"So nice to see you again, Ron", he said. "I plan to see much more of you today". He was not a man to mince words. I liked that.

"I expect Claire momentarily," I said. Sure enough, Claire and Evie walked in hand in hand, both wearing pump heels, short skirts, and revealing blouses, with no bras, their nipples clearly visible. I got semi-hard immediately thinking how we would soon find out what was underneath the skirts.

Victor was one cool customer. He only hesitated a moment, and then stood to welcome our guests.

"Claire, I see you have brought a friend. Such a nice surprise." He turned to Evie and said, "My name is Victor and you are every bit as attractive as Claire." He extended his hand.

Evie blushed, took Victor's hand and said, "I'm Evie. I am Claire's best friend. You might call me her best friend with benefits." She looked directly into Victor's eyes and didn't flinch.

I rose to hug Evie. As I held her tight, my cock poking her, I said, "Hello, Evie. It seems to me that the last time I saw you was naked on the ground, writhing in orgasmic ecstasy."

We all laughed, and Evie responded, "That's true, and that event is featured in many of my dreams, which include lots of fantasy thoughts about you."

I released her, smiled and bowed. She was blushing a bit.

Victor said, "Isn't this a fine surprise, our group now up to four? We all know why we are here, and I for one am quite turned on already, as I expect you all are." His bulging fly front confirmed his statement.

"First some preliminary cautions and promises. From previous experience I assure you that this rest area is safe for our purposes. It's too far from the river to provide a view of the river, and it's pretty useless as a rest area, as there is nothing to see and it is only half a mile from the bathrooms. So we are safe. Not only that, but in the very unlikely event that we get caught, there is an escape route."

Victor turned to face the back of the dirt area, behind the benches. We all turned to look. Sure enough, there was a narrow path carved between the dense foliage.

"This is a path that leads, after about 30 feet, to the street that abuts the River Walk area. I suspect that at night this spot is used as a meeting place for gay hookups. I've never attended, but I have it on good authority. If there is any chance of trouble, the men run for the narrow path, and escape onto the sidewalk by the street. As far as I know, no one has ever been caught here doing anything inappropriate, day or night. If we are spotted, simply grab your clothes and run to the back path, slipping on your clothes as best you can while you run, so that you are dressed when you arrive at the street. Is that clear?"

We all nodded in silence. Then no one knew exactly what to do or say, since someone had to start the festivities.

Finally I asked, "So, Victor, since you are now the apparent leader of this little group of exhibitionist wankers, what next?"

Chapter 5

We were all still standing. Victor said nothing, but simply reached for his fly, and unbuttoned very slowly. Out came his magnificent cock, hard as nails, pointing up, his ball sack slack against his pants.

"This is exactly what we do at this point".

I noticed that Evie, wide-eyed, was entranced by Victor's cock. She looked a bit weak in the knees. She was obviously holding herself back from attacking it. Claire and I sat down to view the proceedings. This could really be fun as a prelude to things to come.

Victor looked at Evie and said, "Don't be shy. It won't bite, although it does very much enjoy being bitten."

Evie moved closer. Victor arched his back slightly so that his cock stood out even further. I learned later that Claire had filled Evie in on Victor, and that he could be trusted, so she was ready.

Evie reached out and gently engulfed Victor. His cock jumped, and he let out a small sigh. She did not look at his cock, but straight into his eyes, while slowly beginning to stroke. She then dropped to her knees and took as much of Victor's cock into her mouth as she could handle. Up and down she moved, her tongue sometimes coming out to lick the head.

Claire and I were getting very aroused. My hard on was pushing tightly against the linen, and if the snaps were not so well attached, it would have popped right out.

Claire glanced down and exclaimed, "Is that a cucumber, or are you just happy to see Evie?"

I gave her a snarky look, and reached over to grab a boob. It felt good in my hand. Claire reached for my penis, clutching it hard over the linen. The snaps hurt my cock, and I said, "ouch".

She removed her hand and said, "gee, I thought you liked your cock in my hand".

"I do," I responded, "but I don't like the snaps digging holes in my flesh."

"Oh, well, if that's the only problem." She proceeded to use two hands to undo the 4 snaps. Out popped my cock, sticking straight up with veins popping. Claire pulled my balls out too, and promptly wrapped her hand around my shaft.

Naturally, I wanted to reciprocate, so I put my hand on her thigh, and slowly pushed her skirt up. When I reached her pussy, there it was: the heart shaped pubic hair I so loved, with no panties covering it. She was wet already, I'd say very wet. I rubbed her vulva gently, up and down, and twiddled her clit every few times. She emitted tiny squeaks and arched her back.

While we were engaged in acts of arousal, we never took our eyes off of Victor and Evie, who were deeply engaged in a very fine blowjob. Evie was quite adept at deep throating, and Victor's very straight shaft made it easier. In and out, in and out. Victor was getting heated up, and rocking back and forth. We were also getting heated up as Claire used her pussy wetness to lube her fingers so she could rub me with more smoothness. I had moved a finger, then two, inside of her, without missing a chance to make her clit shiver.

Suddenly, Victor pulled out of Evie's mouth.

"Would you ladies care to switch?" he asked.

I looked at Claire and she nodded. Evie had already gotten up to move toward me. Claire rose up and walked to Victor. He seemed to like the standing blowjob position, and remained that way. Claire immediately sucked Victor's cock into her mouth, which made me just a little jealous, but at that moment Evie kneeled before me and wrapped her lips around my throbbing mast, so I abruptly forgot everything else except her delicious tongue around the head.

So for a few minutes there was sucking and licking, and a couple of very very happy men. At some point Evie raised her head and looked into my eyes.

"Ron, I haven't been duly fucked in a very long time, and even when I was, Patrick was a lousy lay. To put it bluntly, he sucked at fucking. I'd really like your cock inside me. Do you think Claire would object?"

Claire heard us, removed her mouth from Victor, and said, "Go ahead, Evie. I was about to ask Victor to do the same for me."

Evie arose and stood in front of me. She raised her skirt so that I could see her naked pussy, fully shaved. It was beautiful. She didn't have to say another word. She climbed on top of me, her knees planted widely on the bench, reached under her to grab my cock, and instantly impaled herself, all the way down to fully loaded. She groaned loudly and said, "holy shit, it's been way too long. That feels SO good."

I started to thrust slowly, and she responded by locking her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately, tongue stuck eagerly in my mouth. Up she went. Down she went. I was getting really turned on and afraid I'd come too soon. I suggested she slow down, but instead she just took one of her hands and started directly rubbing her clit, while still climbing my pole.

Victor had seated himself on the bench next to ours, with his hard-on up and inviting. I watched as Claire raised her leg over his lap, and dropped down on top of him. She reached under and guided his cock inside her. She took the slow route, ever so gradually lowering herself, quivering as she did so. Victor showed no facial expression, but his breathing was shallow and fast, and he was bucking his hips to Claire's rhythm. Evie had turned her head, and we both watched.

As things got more steamy, Evie decided to pull her blouse over her head, exposing her breasts that I had earlier described as large and soft and round, but also perky, with big, erect nipples, and just a tiny amount of sag that gave them a quality that cried out to be touched and fondled. So I touched and fondled them. My caresses heightened the intensity for both of us.

Claire saw us, and she did the same, pulling her blouse over her head and discarding it on the bench. I realized at that moment that in all of our experience together, I had never actually seen Claire's naked breasts. They were spectacular. Not as big as Evie's, but with a wonderful upturned shape, perfectly round areolae, nipples that were hard and eager, and a pale quality to the skin that gave her tits an otherworldly appearance. Victor's eyes went wide. He licked his fingers, and placed both hands on Claire's hard nipples, and massaged gently.

So here we were, two beautiful women, topless, impaled on erections that seemed to satisfy them. All was quiet except the rustle of pants and skirts, and the ever-increasing moans and shimmery utterances.

It seemed that Claire would come first, and she did. It was as wonderful as I had remembered. Lusty wails, quivering legs, head buried in Victor's shoulder. It was a pleasure to watch, and frankly, it put me over the edge.

I screamed, "I'm coming," and did so, jamming myself into Evie with a passion I didn't know I had, spurting ejaculate deep inside of her. It was as intense as any orgasm I had ever had. This put Evie over the edge. She squeezed her kegels tightly, wrapped her arms around me, and shook uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she cried.

I was afraid she would fall off, so I held her tightly. She was sweating from the exertion, and I was panting heavily.

Finally, Victor could no longer hold back, and came with a loud "Holy shit". I could see him jam himself into Claire, lifting his butt off the bench about 6 inches, and then actually standing up with his shooting cock still deep inside her. I had never seen quite such a show, but it was a sight that made me wish I had my cell phone camera ready. He took a long time to finish clearing his balls of semen, and then with a deep sigh, he sat down. His cock was still in Claire, although I have no idea how he pulled that one off.

We were all breathing hard, and trying to calm down. The good news was that we were not interrupted by any intruders, and the even better news was that the four of us had the most spectacular sex imaginable, outside, with some risk, with people we trusted and who relished the idea of taking the risk. For me, it didn't get any better. And I think Claire, Evie, and Victor all felt the same.

Chapter 6

Claire and Evie lifted off of both of us, careful not to drip cum on our pants (such considerate ladies). They both had tissues in their pockets (I think I could marry someone that fastidious), and wiped themselves as best they could, dropping the tissues in a nearby receptacle.

They returned, but Claire came to sit with me, and Evie sat with Victor.

"I've been engaged in risky sexual behavior for a very long time, and never ever have I had an experience even remotely close to as exciting as that," said Victor. "I can't tell you how elated I am to have found you three. I hope this is only the beginning of our adventures together, as there is so much more to explore."

"Speaking for the three of us, I think I can say with confidence that if you had not expressed such enthusiasm, we would have had to check to see if your internal electrical circuits were working properly", I quipped. All four of us laughed, and then laughed some more. We were giddy with sexual gratification. No one could possibly even imagine such an experience, and yet we had actually had it.

Evie and Claire decided that putting on their blouses would be a good idea, and Victor and I tucked our flaccid penises back into our pants. We were now completely presentable, except the women had very mussed hair. A small price to pay.

"It's almost noon," said Victor, "Anyone up for lunch? My treat". We all spoke at once, and since we were eager to stay together to prolong the joy, lunch it was. We visited a local diner favored by people in the know, and ate like it was our first, last, and only meal. Under the table, we could not keep our hands off of each other. No, not sexual touching, just affectionate caresses, as though by touching each other over and over again we could assure ourselves that what had happened was not a dream.

Victor told us a little about himself. He was recently divorced from his second wife, mostly because his interest in exhibitionism disgusted her. He stood his ground, and because they didn't have kids, it was easier to part company. We asked why he always wore formal suits. He laughed and responded,

"Too many vintage French and German porn movies. I love the look of a stiff penis sticking out the front of suit pants. And it's a fantasy of mine. I'm the lord of the manor, and my maid is acting seductive, so I touch her tits. She reacts by rubbing my crotch, which gets hard very quickly. She kneels, slowly opens the button fly, and out pops a massive porn-worthy cock, pointing straight at her face. These guys never wear boxers or any underwear for that matter. You can guess the rest of the story, if you haven't seen these films yourself, and I'm quite sure you have."

"But assuming we are meeting again tomorrow, I will dress more casually. I am among friends, whose friendship can only deepen over time. No need for me to live in fantasyland. I believe I've got the real thing".

We stated our emphatic agreement.

"Hey, "I said, "What shall we do for the rest of the afternoon, assuming none of us has another commitment?" None of us had.

We muttered a few suggestions, and decided on a movie, something in the R or NC17 realm. Claire used her phone to search and picked something suitable. We decided to take just one car, Victor's, as it was a BMW sedan. Evidently Victor had money, which is always a nice thing to have.

We entered the movie, five minutes before it began, and, given that it was a weekday and a 2:45 showing, we found the theatre nearly empty, just as we had hoped (you can already guess our intentions). We climbed the stairs all the way to the top and occupied the center of the next-to-last row, far away from the nearest people. A few more stragglers came in during the coming attractions, but no one ever wants to sit way back, unless they have something in mind other than actually watching the movie.

We seated ourselves as follows: Me, Claire, Victor, and Evie. I wanted Claire to myself this time, but I also wanted access to Victor if the spirit moved me. And he may have wanted access to Claire for the same reason.

The film started. It did get our attention for awhile, but we were too revved to just sit and watch. I decided to be the one to start. I reached a hand over to Claire's breast and started massaging. She immediately put her hand on my semi-erect cock, and also began massaging. I was rock hard within seconds. I reached under her blouse to get that pure flesh to flesh contact.

Victor and Evie were watching us. They seemed to be enjoying the show (us not the movie) without actually touching each other. This sort of turned us on more. I looked down to the front of the hall and saw maybe 20 people, spread out, eyes glued to the screen. I pulled my hand out from under Claire's blouse, and swiftly pulled the blouse over her head, exposing her naked breasts to the world. I tossed the blouse aside. She shivered a bit, as the air conditioning was set too low. That also made her nipples stick out about ¾ of an inch (OK, I'm exaggerating, but it looked that way to me, especially as the only light we had was from the screen). She responded by opening my fly and releasing my Boa Constrictor (OK, it's more of a Jackrabbit, but a BIG Jackrabbit. Really). I stroked her tits, she stroked my cock, and we settled back to watch more of the movie.

I became aroused enough to want to put my hand under her skirt, so I did. Touching her thigh, and moving up rapidly. So I had one hand on her breast, and one rubbing her eager pussy.

Meantime, Victor and Evie could no longer just watch. Victor pulled Evie's blouse up over her head, and dropped in on the seat and he himself unbuttoned his fly and out popped you know what. Evie immediately dropped her head into his lap and sucked his cock deep inside her mouth. He had the look of a deer in headlights. And I mean that in a good way.

So, sucking, rubbing, stroking. But we all sensed that, hey, this is a long movie. Let's prolong the pleasure. So we slowed the pace and allowed ourselves to become erotically stirred more slowly.

Claire took a lesson from Evie and dropped her head into my lap. Apparently both Claire and Evie were serious about giving blowjobs, and who were we to complain? Both Victor and I reciprocated by rubbing clits vigorously, eliciting cries of pleasure from both women. I wished we could have given head to these wonderful gals, but the floor was not an inviting place for anyone's knees.

Evie suddenly raised her head, stood up, pushed her skirt to the floor, kicked it into her hand, and put it on the seat beside her. She was now completely naked, and seemed ready to dance down the aisle. Evie is one crazy lady. Of course, not to be outdone, Claire stood and removed her skirt as well. Two naked ladies in a state of wild abandon. Who could ask for anything more.

After sitting back down, they both decided that giving blowjobs was uncomfortable because the armrests got in the way. So they went back to giving us handjobs and we went back to rubbing clits, which was so much easier now that they were completely naked, and spreading their legs wide.

At one point I took my other hand, reached across Claire, and put it around Victor's cock, while Evie continued her stroking. He turned and smiled at me. I was pretty sure that more would go on between Victor and myself, with or without the women. I only stroked for about a minute, needing to give full concentration to pleasuring Claire.

"Let's just stop," said Victor, "I want this to at least last until near the end of the movie". We giggled, and did as he suggested. But to add to the pleasure of waiting, Evie and Claire made us lift up our butts so that they could completely remove our pants, which were placed on the seats next to us. It felt so liberating to be naked and hard from the waist down. I actually couldn't resist stroking myself a bit, but Claire playfully slapped my hand, and I stopped.