My Voyeur Love Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were some very nice sex scenes in the movie, which of course helped to keep us in a stimulated state. Based on the time, we were about a half hour from the end. So we all just resumed where we had left off, only now Victor and I could spread our legs wide, which felt so good.

Suddenly, a flashlight was pointing right at us. We all froze, sucking in our breaths. No one made an effort to hide, as it was too late for modesty. An usher had apparently snuck up on us in the dark, and turned his flashlight on when he was about 6 feet away. We could see him in the partially lighted hall, a handsome young man no more than 19 or 20, probably paying his way through college by ushering.

Evie of course decided to be a smart-aleck. She stood right up in the light and whispered,

"Hi, there, you might as well get the whole picture. Feel free to shine that light on my whole body."

He did. The light went slowly up and down Evie, while she posed for him, dancing from side to side, her tits bouncing . He briefly moved the light to Claire so he could take in her tits, then back to Evie, who he found much more interesting, for obvious reasons. He took out his phone and got to his camera. We all covered our faces while he snapped pictures.

"Are we busted," asked Evie?

The boy said nothing. He closed his phone and smiled broadly. He gave us a thumbs up, turned off the flashlight, and went back down the aisle. The kid would have one hell of a tale to tell his friends at school, with pictures to prove it. But at least we were safe.

We all exhaled.

After that, it was difficult to resume our tryst, but we were all so close to coming that we overlooked our precarious situation. So on we went.

This time I was the first to come, blowing a big stream of cum onto my legs and Claire's hand. Evie then came from Victor's ministrations, and she had difficulty holding back her screams.

"Oh, God, Victor, you have magic hands. I am coming big time. ARRGGHH"

Fortunately no one turned around to look at us. Victor came next with a muffled groan, cum flying everywhere. And Claire then came, pushing herself firmly against my fingers, muttering,

"Heaven help me. I'm dying. Whooooooo."

Out came the tissues. A glorious time was had by all.

We reassembled our clothes so that we could actually get up without attracting attention. The movie ended 10 minutes later. I'm pretty sure none of us could have told you what it was about.

The lights went up. I kissed Claire, Evie kissed Victor, and we rose to go.

We had little to say to each other at that point, as we were still high as a kite from extreme pleasure. We walked back to the BMW, and Victor drove us to the parking area of the River Walk.

"Shall I assume we will be meeting again tomorrow, same time, same place?", asked Victor.

"Wild horses, blah, blah," I said. Evie and Claire broke out in laughter. They nodded approvingly, and we went to our respective vehicles and rode off.

Chapter 7

I had a feeling about Victor, and I think we were on the same page. I arrived next morning at 9:30, and, no surprise, Victor was already there. True to his word, he was dressed casually, a golf shirt, and loose fitting jeans, but of course with the requisite button fly. I was dressed similarly to the day before. The only surprise was that Victor's cock was already sticking straight up from his fly, and he had a smirk on his face.

"Hello, Ron," he said. "Come sit next to me so we can" pause "talk".

I sat close to him. He noticed my bulge, and immediately reached for it. At the same time I wrapped my hand around his shaft and squeezed. I had no idea I would love the feel of another erection in my hand. It was such a new experience for me. Victor rapidly unsnapped me, and reached inside to pull me out. We were both now hard and revealed. We both simultaneously started to stroke. Soon we were pretty heated up.

"Let's think about consummating this encounter at a later time. I want to be ready for the girls," he said. I agreed, and so we just sat there, our cocks wagging in the breeze, waiting for the next orgy to begin.

The girls arrived a few minutes later, while we were still hard. They were dressed similarly to yesterday, but had on flats with rubber soles. I was soon to find out why.

"Hello, gentlemen," Claire said, "I see you have prepared yourselves ahead of time. Good. No sense wasting precious moments. Now, we have something a little different in mind for today. Just sit and let us take over."

Claire came to me, and Evie to Victor. The girls whipped off their blouses, threw them on the ground, and stood on the benches. Hence the need for rubber soles. They spread their legs wide and straddled our legs, still standing upright. I couldn't quite imagine their plan, but it didn't take long to find out.

"Now, we're going to rest our hands on the back of the bench to get support," Evie said. "You are going to lift the front of our skirts, put your heads underneath, then let the skirts drop back in place. Then you are going to give the head we have been denied up until now. And you had better be good at it. Claire and I have high standards."

They didn't have to ask twice. We both jumped at the chance to lick pussy, while the girls were standing up. I dropped Claire's skirt behind my head. The pungent fragrance of sex hit me. Directly in front of me was that beautiful heart shape. I also could see her cleanly shaved lips and mons, undulating back and forth, her pink clit erect and waiting, and a sheen of wetness covering everything. I opened my mouth and engulfed her cunt. She moaned and whistled. I nibbled on her labia for awhile, then diddled her clit, then stuck my finger in her port, then all three at once. I could hear Evie breathing hard next to me (I had not moved away from Victor, which made the experience all the more exciting.)

Lost in ecstasy, I didn't hear the noise at the entrance to the rest area. But Evie and Claire clearly did. They leaped off the benches, and began to quickly gather their blouses per our protocol if caught.

"Hold on," I heard a voice say. "I swear you are not busted. Stay still and I will explain."

I saw two bicycles with a man and woman astride, each maybe 25 years of age. Something in the man's tone made us trust him, heaven knows why. They removed their helmets to reveal two very attractive millennials. They checked us out carefully - hard cocks, swinging tits, frightened looks.

"We'll tell you about us as quickly as possible to allay your fears," said the young man. "My name is Tyler and this is Taylor. Don't you dare laugh. I can't help it if the love of my life has a name that suggests we are brother and sister. I assure you we are not. We knew about this rest area ages ago, and have been waiting for an opportunity to catch some folks in the act. We are committed voyeurs and exhibitionists, and have apparently arrived in voyeur heaven. Cocks and tits everywhere. We'd join you if we weren't pressed for time. Ladies, feel free to remove your skirts so that we can see the whole package"

Tyler was so reassuring that Evie and Claire did exactly as asked. They stood naked in front of these beautiful strangers, who were checking out their bodies as well as our cocks.

"Have you ever heard of a club called Swinging Rhythms?", Tyler asked.

I thought it was an odd question, but Victor spoke right up.

"Of course I have. I've wanted to visit that club for a long time, but one has to be invited by an existing member, and I don't know anyone who belongs."

"You do now," said Tyler. "Us. I very much like what I see, and I know you would be a welcome addition to our band of voyeurs, exhibitionists, and just plain old polyamorous enthusiasts. Age is no obstacle, as we range from 20 to 62, older sometimes depending on the night. We get together once a month. Our next club social is this coming Thursday. Cocktail hour at 7, the festivities beginning at 8. Be there. Taylor and I will make sure to usher you in. Oh, and before you are allowed in, you must present a doctor's STD screening no older than 30 days. See you there."

They put their helmets back on.

Before riding off, Taylor said, "Oh, such beautiful cocks, cunts, and tits you have. I'm afraid I will ride away all squishy against the bicycle seat. Such are the agonies of voyeurism."

They then disappeared back onto the path.

For a moment we were in a state of stunned silence. Then Victor said,

"This is a dream come true. Swinging Rhythms is exactly where we want to go to take our group grope to the next level. Anyone object?"

We all signaled our approval.

"Then get thee to your doctor this week. We will meet at the club on Thursday."

Naturally we finished what we had started right there in the rest area, before Tyler and Taylor arrived. Beautiful cocks, cunts, and tits indeed. It was a very hot morning, as wild as anything we had done so far.

Well, dear reader, as I bring this romp to a close, I believe I have left you with more questions than answers. How will Claire and I have a normal love relationship when our behavior is anything but normal? What will Claire think when she knows I want to fuck Evie again...and again, and again. What will happen when I further explore my gay side with Victor? Can an ordinary vanilla polyamorous encounter with the four of us in a bedroom possibly be as exciting as the risky sex we have been having, or for that matter will soon be having when we visit Swinging Rhythms? And finally, what about Patrick and Jack? Remember them? Turns out they know each other, and they are very suspicious that Claire and Evie are engaged in some kinky stuff, and they are not happy about it. Will they try to break up a beautiful foursome, or will they simply want to join in?

--------------------To Be Continued