All Comments on 'My Wife and I Go Camping'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Great fucking story man

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
No comments yet?

Mr Clarkoverns, sir …. You have a way of writing stories that make my hair curl at what the wife is getting up to, but still leave me really liking her. How do you do that? Good story telling I guess. Great to see another story from you.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Five Stars

As an Australian, how could I not give this five stars!

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Greaat Story!

Really enjoyed this story, exactly what the LW are supposed to be. Love it when an innocent wife finds herself in a situation she can't control and gives in to temptation

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes, give her a divorce

While I have no problems with a horny wife, one that would leave her husband lying passed out after hitting his head, then fucking three other guys twice a piece, is no one to be married to.

5 stars though!

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
Wtf

Another fucking wimp, he should be her ass n divorce her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

He should have left her there naked and drove right to an attorney to get divorce started. If the slut did this so easy than she's done it before and will do it again. Not to mention she's not telling him everything and that's why her story keeps changing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely Done

This is a very good Cuckold - Loving Wives Story. Very Hot!!

Not sure why the haters are saying divorce her and that the story was stupid. This is what a Loving Wives story is all about IMO.

Nice story telling of the build up of sexual tension between the characters. A+++++

Too many stories lack this detail. They are just short and go straight to the sex without any build up of the arousal that takes place in the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid comments

"Blah blah blah, cunt, whore, faggot, stupid shit, eat shit, kill yourself, get a divorce, STD's in a fictional porn story, blah blah blah, name-calling, cluck-cuck-cucky-chuckle, blah blah blah..."

The fucking idiots on this site are so amazingly stupid, predictable and repetitive. What a bunch of angry, pathetic, impotent, illiterate, mouth-breathing, cousin-fucking, adolescent asshats.

Five stars, just to piss them off.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsover 9 years ago
hot

great story , sounds exactly like my fantasy of my wife. would love her to do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five stars

all the way. Hot and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another way of putting out a cockhold story

Was she on the pill .? How about testing for STD s, how about a divorce? Now she is a slut. So does she go out to find another threesome? Husband is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good job

You have done it again. Hot sex and an awakening young wife. When will the silly boys remember this stuff is fantasy. Who wants to read an erotic story filled with warnings from health class?

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

No choice other than to give this 5 stars. Well done.

weealienweealienover 9 years ago
Enjoyable read

Ignore the haters who are so full of their own fears and inadequacies - was a good read. FWIW - Personally I'd rather have seen the hubby offer her a little encouragement rather than getting a bang on the head :)

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Cloudy ending

I'm not sure how to interpret the ending. Did hubby really see what he thought he saw before passing out? Or was it simply a fantasy, and Katie is playing along with it to get his motor running?

Either way, I enjoyed the story. The first page and a half was a slow and deliberate build-up, which made it seem realistic. It lost its realism, somewhat, when the narrator blacked out and Katie began humping everyone in camp, but the tale still works as a hot fantasy piece.

Thanks for writing this one and sharing with us. Five stars from me.

P.S. -- What is with all the annonies who want to read stories about STD's? What a strange fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

These guys giving negative reviews....I don't get it. This story is in the Loving Wives section. It's primarily about men watching their wives get fucked. If you don't like the story line, then go somewhere else.

Really enjoyed your story. Look forward to more!

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Hot

Now that wife has had her tight married pussy stretched by hung stud cock and finding your ok with being a cuckold, she should find more hung cock to take care of her. And cuckold should help her take care of her new addiction. Take her to dance bars, swingers club, etc. Place ads for studs to fuck her. I am willing to bet some of her girlfriends cuckold thier husbands too. They can share information on hung studs. In other words, you need at least two or three more chapters out of this. After all, she has yet to have cuckold eat a hot fresh creampie from her stretched pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was good

She seemed like a nice woman!

DancinDollQTDancinDollQTover 9 years ago
it does happen...

Gotta laugh@ the butt-hurt losers! Monogamy is no fun. So embrace your wife's desires and you will be muchmore likely to keep her. I promise!

sirhugssirhugsover 9 years ago
And Nine Momths Later...

hubby discovers he loves breast milk. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What the monogamy means

@ DancinDollQT Ha Ha on you. Your kids ask you who those strangers who are in your bed and why one of strangers wants to show his cock to your 6 years daughter, when you were in the bathroom. Or it is not problem for your husband this, because the kids were sired others he is not their biological father so your hidden pedophil fuck buddy can show his cock to your 6 years daughter without your husband's anger. BTW your husband does sex with you only with condom, because he wants to avoid a lot of illnesses and your husband changes you with a newer younger woman, when the kids become 18 years old.

What is better to your kids? It may be you have not any kid and you do not want any kid in the future so I understand your opinion.

ChiPsiUpsilonChiPsiUpsilonover 9 years ago
Haters Gonna Hate

These types of stories always bring out the haters, don't listen to them.

This stories was quite fun! As always, your stories are a joy, please don't make us wait a year for another one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

Always enjoyable to read about a woman losing herself in the moment and letting herself go. Sexual gratification is a selfish beast and it's easy to get caught up when your loins are doing the thinking. I thought the story was well written and I found it easy to get into. Thanks for the submission, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Best

Your stories are always the best. I love how the wife slowly gives in to her true desires. Keep up the good work, and more, more, more!

BigoneherreBigoneherreover 9 years ago
Your Back!

Glad your back mate, esp your "My Wife...." Stories. LOVE them. Keep up the Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best

This is my new favorite story to jerk off to. Seems to happen to me with all of your wife stories. Keep up the awesome writing. You rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4.67 *

WIFE 5 * (she knows how to keep her husband happy)

HUSBAND 5 * (he wants his wife to be happy)

THE 3 GUYS 4 * (they still are a work in progress)

FINAL MARK AS ABOVE.

If she were my wife i would go camping as often as possible throughout the season. The wife knows what tickles her hubby's fancy. I love her for that. SHE IS A TRUE LOVING WIFE AND A KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best I have read,,

My and wife have done a lot,,but this would be awesome,, horny as now,,

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
hot to shag

The couple is perfect when fun is allowed to add joy and cum wherever possible.

my sexy wife makes her available to other cocks to add cum and it pleases me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Genius!

Seduction, shock of betrayal, detailed description, creampies, all the goods! Keep 'em cumming... they sure do for us ;)

DonnerBBQDonnerBBQover 9 years ago
Great story

Great build-up and follow-through with solid but not excessive amount of character development. A fun read!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
sad that the husband

actually sanctions her behaviour.

But that is just my view of monogamy.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Great story!

Thank You!! This is a really fun story, with some cute twists. I hate it when a woman that just likes to fuck, is called a slut!! Yes I know the culture accepts it. I think of them as very generous women. This cute little cunt, just got very generous with the Aussies. I have been to Australia, & found that their women are just as good & generous too.lol lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
6 last paragraphs are worth a million bucks each!!!

5 stars!

This is a must read for people who are into Loving Wife stories.

* * *

In all honesty i envy prople whose wives are adventurous and love to fuck around but never neglect their husband!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Definitely needs a sequel πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thekingofspainthekingofspainalmost 9 years ago
hot hot hot

loved it. Camping, swimming and wife sharing are some of my favorite topics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

excellent story good build up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My husband loves when I suggest camping

My husband loves to show me off and loves when we go camping.ni have all sorts of clothes just made for this. Some very tiny shorts, some tops that tie under my tits. I have some very thin tank tops that get see thru when wet, so if it gets hot out and I get sweaty or if it rains, everyone we see gets to see me as well.

We have. Wen doing this for years and over the years I have been fucked by many different men we have met while hiking and camping. The best was the time we stumbled into a group of Boy Scouts. They were all drooling over my near naked body. The scout master and his two assistants paid us a visit that night. I fucked them all around the campfire that night. I also saw many younger heads popping up around trees watching.

We are planning a trip to Smoky Mountain National Park for the second week of October this year. Keep your eyes open if you are down there.

ken3728ken3728over 8 years ago
To last commenter

Very nice indeed. I wanna go camping with YOU!

To the haters...bullshit. If you were really against this then you wouldn't even be here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To the 2nd last commenter (08/25/15)

I wanna go camping with you guys too.

β€’β€’β€’

The story: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

TrevorvichTrevorvichalmost 8 years ago
Erotic

Very sexy story/ Loved the slow build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My wife & live in a monogamous relationship (unless she cheated on me unbeknownst to me.) However in the last 2 years when we are on a beach away from home, she readily goes either topless or er bikini top leaves very little to imagination.

Her bikini bottom is a THONG.

She is a very attractive woman & men are hitting on her left right and center.

I enjoy when other men enjoy her company, ogle her or even ask her to dance. Some asked her out in my oresence!

I am ready to let other men into our marriage but i am afraid to admit that to my loving wife. I hope she will make the first step in that firection.

THIS STORY β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5*)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THIS STORY IS A MASTERPIECE. VERY, VERY EROTIC. 5*!

Thank you for this story, clarkoverns!

col_lovercol_loverabout 7 years ago
I want a wife like Katie

That was a hot story.

I was hard all the way through it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
extremely hot slut wife

THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ...OMG TOOK ME FOREVER TO READ I KEPT CUMMING SO MUCH. WOULD LOVE TO FUCK HIS WIFE TOO

markc65markc65almost 7 years ago
Amazing

Great story one of the best I have read, so wish I had a wife like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice of wife to not let anyone go unfucked!

Great story - would love to share my wife's sweet cunt - as long as she told me everything that happened (or let me watch ;-)

Nick and Tanya

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cock was hard

my cock was hard through this whole story -- still stroking it as I am typing this

ColonelLingezColonelLingezalmost 7 years ago
Had to walk away a couple times:)

Absolutely great anticipation buildup!

Had to walk away a couple times so I could cum at the end instead of around hike time;)

My wife and I camp a lot but always in public. Really makes me want to take her out somewhere more remote but to where I know she can show off a little:)

vikortrevvikortrevalmost 7 years ago
Good damn story

My name Trevor so I felt in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!!!

I see you're still active on the site but are we ever going to see more stories from you?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY! 5-STAR STUFF.

A cheating wife who still loves her husband is so good in bed. She can turn you on more than a faithful one. Go figure... but that was my reality during my first marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"but that was my reality during my first marriage."

During his first marriage. Kind of says it all. If such ignorant people exist, they deserve what they get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED THE STORY, GAVE IT A 5+ (above expectations!) re anons 07/25/17 & 07/26/17

Both guys are right. It is a matter of choice. However, as roughly 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce, perhaps it is not that bad to be married to an adventurous wife with extra strong libido provided she still loves you and has sex with you.

First time I saw my wife dancing tango with a guy who was caressing her ass & kissing her neck, i was extremely aroused, my heart beat changed, i was mesmerized, totally paralysed... i was in hypnotic trance. When at the end of the weekend he asked me whether my wife & i would like to vist him at his lakeside cottage, i first looked at my wife & when she nodded, i said we would gladly visit him there.

"It's far from Toronto, you stay overnight so we can go out in the evening."

"Good to know that... it's probably a Yes, we must check a few things before we promise."

"I hope you guys will say yes," he sad, shook my hand, & hugged my wife. He then kissed my wife's hand, and while still holding it, said to her, "i count on you to convince your husband to stay 2 days... please."

AT THAT MOMENT I NEW THAT I WOULD WILLINGLY SHARE MY WIFE WITH ANOTHER MAN. I BASICALLY WELCOMED HIM INTO OUR MARRIAGE!

I REALIZE NOW I WAS BORN WITH A STRONG PREDISPOSITION TO LOVE TO SHARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WITH OTHER MEN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE IT!

I gave my wife a hall pass & never regreted it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
***** (5 stars): very erotic; reasonably realistic. 241,217 views, 444 favourites! A must read if you are into wife gangbang stuff.

The scenario is totally my cup of tea... & then some(!): MMMF+Hubby! A small intimate orgy.

Wives with extra strong sex drive should have the right to sleep around.

I can get very much aroused when another man (or other men) is (are) openly hitting on my wife. It happened to me more than 4 or 5 times, & each time i felt i was in 7th Heaven!

It happened at least twice when we volunteered for local chapter of a big National charity. At major fundraising events potential donors did not know i was her husband & probably wouldn't care if they had known. She was asked out many times & once or twice she was outright propositioned on the spot.

The real problems started when the Charity's CEO started to make advances (he did it very diplomatically but there was no doubt he wanted to fuck her). He was neither old nor ugly. At 45 he was 15 years older than my wife. She ended up to be a delegate at AGM which was taking place far away. She asked me whether she should go. I told her to go.

"He's already hitting on me. I am sure he will make a move?"

"You will play it by ear."

A year later we decided to have children. No more condoms, no more pills.

That's when she told me she spent both nights with him. "I love you. I want us to have children, but now you know the truth."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FIVE STARS! Loved the story. The wife's a keeper, that's for sure.

Dear clarkoverns:

I love your stories in general, but this one is particularly erotic.

You describe inner workings of a voyeur/cuck husband's mind very accurately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVO! For this story I gave you a 5 (*****).

Clarkoverns, you are a first-class writer of husband-waches erotica.

Leonard Cohen in his song Everybody Knows hit the nail on the head when he said, "everybody knows you'll live forever if you wrote a line or two..." This pertains to this story too: it was written almost 4 years ago, yet people keep reading it & marking it 'favorite story'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pathetic garbage ! Just "1*" !!

One of the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
EXCELLENT! FIVE STAR STUFF

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotic thoughts

Wish my marriage had a story like that in my memories, lol...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! I GAVE YOU A 5- (*****-)!

:-)

deniebrowndeniebrownover 5 years ago
Intense

God that story is soo hot. I've read it 4 times already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I totally LOVE this story, gave you a 5!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy coward husband

Nuff said!

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
wish my wife

would do that, butt she's such s prig/ I'd luv to watch

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
A Slut is Born

Loved how the story developed from the conservative wife who accidentally flashed in the water to going topless and being proud of it. After this point she continued to experiment until she had three new cocks spurting inside her. Also, loved the impact all of this activity had o her husband. He definitely rose to the occasion when she described her antics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
distracted by names

Got a bit distracted when some names got switched; pummeled by one and then he was watching but it didn't distract me much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
non erotic drivel

willing cuckoldry is not erotic, it's sickening 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

Re anon 08/16/17 (he loved the story): HE WAS BORN WITH A STRONG PREDISPOSITION TO LOVE TO SHARE HIS WIFE WITH OTHER MEN. (That's the story of my life!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Five star stuff: πŸ‘πŸ‘!

Readers LOVE this story: 297,067 views & 575 fav. which is way over 1 fav. per 1,000 views! A large majority of stories gets less than 1 fav. 1,000 views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†- (5-).

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My wife did that

I know this is just a story but something like this actually happened to my lovely wife.

It was at a party and towards the end of the evening there was just three guys,myself and my wife. I Was very drunk and laying half asleep on the settee. The three guys had persuaded Chris to dance for them. There was quite a sexy number playing and as she wriggled around dancing they were daring her to strip for them. Normally she wouldn't have done it but she'd drunk enough to loose all her inhibitions. She slowly took her clothes off and finished up stark naked. They closed in around her their hands roaming all vr her body. Soon their clothes join hers on the floor. They took turns with her. Fucking her until they all collapsed and I was sitting there hardly able took take in all I'd seen.This I promise is a true story itactually happened and not just the once it's happened many times since,she become a raving nymphomaniac.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun

Fun story to read! Thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot wife=garbage

one star, nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Easy to see why this story has so many favorites

Wanna be writers should take notes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
πŸ‘ πŸ‘! Five-star stuff: ***** (5/5 = 100%)!

Re anon 08/08/19 "Easy to see why..." Yes, this is an excellent erotic story. It is very popular: 308,480 views & 602 favorites; that's almost 2 favorites per 1,000 views (very few stories get more than 1 fav. per 1,000 views).

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
These two are going have a lot of fun going forward!

"Katie is pretty conservative sexually." That is what hubby said. Now she has fucked three guys in positions she wouldn't do with her husband. She has fucked two at a time which she had never done before. She has sucked three cocks to completion and swallowed. Something else she never did with her husband. This is a perfect example of why husbands should not teach their wives to drive. Husbands just don't have the patience or willingness to do what is needed. In some cases a stranger has a better chance of loosening up her sexuality and bringing the lesson home. Yeah, her husband should have been her first, but what will it matter going forward? Hugely sexy story. A lot of sexy fun that ends happily. A stimulating and provocative story. A 5 Star Rating, and a FAVORITE.

allsop72allsop72over 4 years ago
Hubby = cuck for life

-5 hope he enjoyed that aussey come

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it! Love it! Love it! β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†+ (5.25/5=105% "above expectations")!

This story is very very erotic. It also is quite realistic.

The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

❀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: anonymous- stupid comments?

But yet here you are whining like a little bitch you are about the stupid comments. What's the matter cuckie are you feeling guilty of wanting to turn your wife into a whore for other men. Is that it? Can't get your little dick hard unless you watch wifey get fucked by a bigger one? You're pathetic. ONE STAR for this GARBAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How the fuck does shit like this rate over four stars?

Are there really that many willing sick cuckolds out there? Wimps who get off on watching their wives turn into sluts and whores? Do you guys even have a set of balls on you. Look quick, see if you still got a set. You won't need them, since scum like you shouldn't produce. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: How the fuck does shit like this rate over four stars?

You said it perfectly. She is clearly a heartless CUNT who hates her sissy coward no balls husband. Pathetic! Way to many cowards on LW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed.

Loved it. I’ll check out the rest of your stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My wife and I go camping

You fucks with all the rude comments just don’t realize you read the complete story. You obviously were very intrigued and most likely jealous you can’t get your wife or girlfriend to do the same or to chicken shit to ask.

Anyway the best of luck to you

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I gave you a 5.0 i.e. 100%! The story line was brilliantly conceived and masterfully crafted! Bravissimo!

This is a popular story: 344,867 views, & 673 faves; that's 1.95 faves per 1,000 views. It is an outstanding faves-to-views ratio!

As of April 16/20 this story's rating is 4.54. We all know that many haters tend to give 1 star to each LovingWife story, so this story is worth @ least 4.75!

In my book this story is a MUST READ!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 4 years ago

Clark, it's a masterpiece.

Enjoyed the hell out of it.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 4 years ago

I don't get the haters. You watch porn with girls who do more than one guy, yet hate the girls who do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❀ = β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†+ (5+ 'Above Expectations!')

In my book this story is a MUST READ ❀ ❀.

Jmacan59Jmacan59over 3 years ago
Fantastic story

Very well written. Had both my wife and me on edge. It is much more erotic to slowly build up to the sex than just dive right in at the beginning. Thank you.

safensanesafensaneover 3 years ago
Very good read!

Being a camper myself, I have to question where all the other campers were while the outdoor sex and nudity was going on. Other than that, I really enjoyed the story. I happen to be one of those husbands that love watching my wife with others, so I can certainly relate to how excited he got watching his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really really LOVE this story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0 = 100%)!

This story is very very popular. It has so far got 766 faves out of 381,655 views, which is 2 faves per 1K views (very few stories have such an outstanding faves-to-views ratio).

❀, πŸ‘πŸ‘.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVE IT (❀): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (five stars)! πŸ‘πŸ‘. πŸ’š.

This story is very very popular! It has so far got 804 faves on 397,369 views, which is a 2.2 faves per 1K views (an A-plus-plus faves to views ratio!) Bravissimo! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just another dumb husband

If she acts like this in front of you how does she act when you are not there. I would advise you to get ready for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lighthearted and fun story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What started out as a fun story, then it turned quite erotic, ended up with the wife really being just a full slut.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous