My Wife and I Go Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,166 Followers

"...okay," I said. I guess she was right, it wasn't a big deal.

She started rubbing my dick. "Ooh, so hard again," she smiled. "I can tell you like this..."

She practically leaped on me, yanking our clothes off. We weren't even inside the tent yet, we were still out in the campsite in the open air. Having sex outside was always a fantasy of mine, so I waited until I had pushed my cock inside of her before I said anything.

"We're fucking right out in public," I whispered, as she rode on top of me.

"Mmm...I couldn't wait, ooooh fuck me!" she said.

"What if the guys come back right now?" I said. "They'll see you completely naked!"

She started moaning harder. "Oooooh nooo! They'll see me naked! they'll see your wife totally naked they'll know what I look like naked oooooooh OHHHH!"

She started cumming, faster than she ever has. We fucked two more times that night, and fell asleep exhausted.

-

When I woke up the next morning, Katie wasn't in the tent. I got up outside and saw that she was hanging out with the guys.

"Hey honey! Come over!" she said.

I washed up and walked over, in time to hear Katie and the guys talking about relationships. Apparently the guys were all casually dating but hadn't found anyone serious, which made sense to me, I don't see how they could just disappear for a trip to the USA otherwise.

The guys also announced that this was their last day, and they were catching a flight early tomorrow morning. As a goodbye, they asked us to join them again for dinner, and we agreed.

This was our last day, too, so we spent it relaxing. Around noon, Katie went swimming again, and I thought that she might take this opportunity to "accidentally" lose her top, but despite all the guys staring at her, she made sure her bikini stayed covering all the right places.

When she got out of the lake, dripping with water and her wet bikini clinging to her, the guys gave her a round of applause as she sauntered past them. She blushed again, but she was loving it.

She went into the tent and emerged a few minutes later in her regular clothes. Jake started booing.

"How come when I'm watching you your top stays on?" he said.

Katie playfully threw a twig at him. "Why am I always the one showing my boobs? You guys haven't shown me anything yet!"

"Girls don't want to see dicks!" Jake said.

"How do you know I don't want to see yours?" Katie said, and Trevor and Craig started hooting. I was a little stunned at hearing my wife ask a man to show her his cock, but before I could step in, Jake said: "Alright, how's this, then? First one to race to that tree back gets to see the other one naked!"

Katie looked at me. "Deal!"

I smiled. The guys didn't know it, but Katie was a varsity-level runner, one of the reasons she had such a great tight body.

Jake and Katie lined up and waited for Craig to give them a countdown, then took off. In no time Katie took a commanding lead and never lost it. She beat Jake by a good twenty feet.

When she got back to the line she jumped up and down, gleefully clapping. Jake staggered behind her, gasping for breath.

"Beaten by a girl, Jake!" Trevor groaned.

Katie pointed at Jake's pants. "Drop 'em!"

"I can't believe this," Jake groaned.

"Oi, turn around first!" Craig said. "That's not something we want to see!"

"Yeah, give me a private show!" Katie said. "Private show!"

Jake turned around so that only Katie could see him from the front. In a swift move, he yanked his shorts down to his knees. Katie's eyes went wide and she clasped her hand to her mouth and started laughing.

"Hey!" Jake said, laughing too. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, nothing!" Katie said, recovering. "Nothing at all. That's very...impressive."

"That's more like it," Jake said, pulling his shorts back up. "How about a return flash?"

Katie just smiled as she walked by him back to the group. "How about you win a race?"

--

After the day came to a close, everyone took a trip to the camp showers and got ready for dinner.

That night we all ate together by the campfire. After dinner, we set up a small radio to a local station, and the guys handed around a bottle of what they said was an Australian liqueur. It had a fresh, strawberry taste to it, so it went down easy, and we all drank from it freely. Katie and I also brought beers, so we shared those with them.

As the night progressed, we kept drinking and drinking. The dinner we had wasn't very filling, so that didn't help matters, either, and after a couple hours we were all pretty drunk.

The conversation bounced around here and there, until finally the guys ended up discussing their trip.

"We've been to LA, the Grand Canyon, and Austin," Jake said.

"Austin was the best part so far," Trevor said.

"I think the best part was seeing Katie's boobs," Craig said.

Katie broke into an embarrassed giggle.

"I stand corrected, you're right," Trevor said. "The rest of the trip was all rubbish before then."

"You guys are the worst, I can't believe I didn't get to see them." Jake said.

"You got to see my butt!" Katie said.

This was the first time I had heard of that. Craig and Trevor hadn't heard of it, either, judging by their reaction.

"Oi, when was this?" Trevor said.

"In the outdoor showers," Katie said. "Jake needed some soap so I let him come in to grab some."

"I didn't even need any soap, I just wanted to see you naked!" Jake said.

Katie squealed and threw a bark chip at him. "I knew it, you pervert!" she said, laughing.

"So you just walked in on her in the shower?" Craig said.

"I was desperate! But she was turned around so I just saw her from behind."

"I knew what you were trying to do!" she said, and stuck her tongue out at him.

"How was it?" Trevor asked.

"Beautiful! Shaped like a little heart. She's got such a great butt for a white girl."

Katie laughed. "Thanks, I guess!"

"Almost as good as seeing her tits, you got enough," Trevor said.

"What size are they?" Jake asked.

"What cup are you, Katie?" Craig asked.

"I'm not gonna describe my boobs to you guys!" Katie said.

"Large B, I would say," Trevor said.

Katie fake-gasped. "I'm a C!" she said.

"Yeah, that's what I would say," Craig said.

"No way, they're not THAT big," Trevor said.

"They are! You just haven't seen that many boobs to know!" Katie said. All the guys laughed and oohed at the insult.

Katie suddenly reached behind her back and under her top. "I'll prove it, you jerk," she said, and unclipped her bra.

At first, we all thought she was going to expose her breasts again, and there was a sudden tense silence as we all watched her. But after she unclipped her bra, she pulled the straps down from under her top, and then reached into her cleavage and pulled her bra out without the shirt having moved at all.

"Here, read the tag!" she said, and threw the bra at Trevor. I noticed it was one of her sexier ones, the kind she wears when she's expecting it to be seen.

"I love how girls can do that, so sexy," Jake said, as he sipped his beer.

Trevor checked out the bra, but everyone else's eyes were now glued to Katie's chest. Without a bra, her breasts jiggled freely beneath her thin gray tank top. Her nipples were so hard they were almost poking holes in it. In the glow of the fire, they looked unbelievably sexy.

"Alright, alright, you win, C-cup," Trevor said.

"C-cup Katie!" Jake said.

"But they're just barely a C, so you're not totally wrong," Katie admitted. "Right in between," she said, and for emphasis, she cupped her boobs and released them, causing them to bounce and sway inside her top.

Trevor put the bra down next to him. "Hey, give it back!" Katie said.

"Give what back?" Trevor said. Katie laughed again.

Suddenly, she gasped and jumped up to her feet. "Oh, I love this song!" she said. She ran up to the speaker and raised the volume. It was a slow, sensual song, one of those that pop divas release every couple of years or so to assert their empowerment.

"Oh, man, what bird DOESN'T like this one?" Trevor laughed.

"Shut up!" Katie said. "I like it!"

She started dancing to the song. She was drunk, so it wasn't very graceful, but it was a pretty girl dancing, so everyone got quiet. For a minute or two, we all watched her dancing. Everyone especially stared at her tits, which were now bouncing almost obscenely inside her flimsy top. The guys all had wide grins as they watched her breasts jiggle and sway with her body.

Katie herself was clearly enjoying the attention. Her eyes were mostly closed, but I could see her look over every now and then to see us staring at her. After a minute, she said, "come join me!" but no one got up.

"Come onnnnn..." she pleaded. She was slurring her words a bit now.

"We'd rather watch!" Trevor said.

"Watch whaaat?" Katie asked, in a singsong voice. "Watch thiiiss?"

She grasped the bottom of her tank top up and slowly started rolling it up, up above her belly button.

"Whoa, yeah!" Trevor said, and guys suddenly sat up.

Katie giggled at the reaction. She kept sliding the tanktop up, teasingly, slowly moving it up her flat stomach until it was just below her breasts.

Then she stopped, still dancing with the top rolled up her midriff. She moved her hands away, the top staying where it was.

Craig groaned. "Don't stop!" he said.

"Think of poor Jake!" Trevor said.

"Yeah, think of poor me!" Jake added.

Katie laughed out loud. "Pooooor Jake!" she repeated. Then she turned around, facing away from everyone. She started rolling the top up again, until it reached her neck, and then in one smooth motion she pulled it off her head and tossed it away. For another few seconds, she kept dancing, her bare back to us, moving enough that we could get a glimpse of the sides of her naked breasts as they swayed side to side. Everyone was frozen, eyes wide open, staring intently at her.

Then she turned around, revealing her tits. The guys burst into cheers.

"There we go!" Trevor said.

"Oh, man, they're even better than you guys said!" Jake said. He started applauding and the rest of the guys joined in.

Katie grinned, deeply blushing but I could tell that she was incredibly turned on. Her nipples were rock hard, and her eyes were bright with lust. She kept dancing, letting everyone feast their eyes on her naked breasts as much as they wanted.

"NOW will you dance?" she finally asked.

"Keep going!" Jake said.

"But I'm barely wearing anything!" Katie said.

Craig laughed. "But you still are!" Craig said.

Katie reached to the waistband of her shorts, then turned to me, almost expectantly. It suddenly occurred to me that this was the first time that night that she had sought my consent to do anything. The entire time I hadn't really been a thought to her, but now that she was being asked to strip entirely naked, she apparently wanted to make sure I was okay with it.

I didn't respond, since I wasn't quite sure I wanted everyone to see my wife totally naked. But Katie must have taken my silence as consent, because reached to her shorts and popped open the buttons, until her shorts were open, revealing dark panties underneath.

I thought she may just take her shorts off and leave her underwear on, but as she started pulling down her shorts her panties caught on her fingers and slid down too. Either she didn't notice or didn't care, because she slid them all the way down to her ankles and stepped out of them.

The guys all cheered as my wife now stood in front of them completely naked. Everyone could now see her smooth stomach sloping down to her trimmed bush, her tanned legs and breasts, everything that should be only for my viewing was on complete display to them.

"Holy shit, Katie, you are amazing!" Trevor said.

"Ten out of ten! Ten out of ten!" Craig said. Jake just kept applauding.

Katie giggled embarrassedly. "Come on, dance with me!" she said.

Now all the guys got up to dance. I felt that I should join in, if only to make sure that nothing got out of hand. Unfortunately I didn't realize how drunk I had become, and as I stood up I lost my balance and stumbled and fell, hitting my head on the trunk I was sitting on.

The next thing I remember was being in my tent. I could her Katie saying, "Baby, are you okay?" Then someone saying, "He's okay, just a bump. It's mostly the booze." Then I went black again.

-

At some point late in the night, I regained consciousness after hearing rustling and noises. At first I thought I was dreaming, but slowly I began realizing that I was awake, and had a splitting hangover. Next to me was quiet moaning. Was it me? I thought at first, but then realized it was pleasure moaning.

I slowly opened my eyes. Katie was next to me, on all fours, naked. She was the one moaning. Behind her was Trevor, also naked, pumping his cock into her. She was squealing and moaning with each thrust, her tits swinging wildly.

"Oh, fuck, Katie, you're still so fucking tight," he said.

"Shhhhh..." she hissed, even though she was making much more noise. "My husband is right here."

"That's so hot," he whispered. "I'm fucking you right in front of your husband..."

"This is so wrong..." my wife sighed. "I'm such a slut..."

Trevor groaned. "I can't believe I'm fucking you...we talked all weekend about how we wanted to fuck you..."

Katie groaned as loud as she could while still trying to be quiet. "What did you say about me?"

"We talked about your big perfect tits..." Trevor reached down and cupped my wife's bare tits in his hand, kneading them and pinching her pink nipples. "Oh fuck you've got the best tits..."

"I was so embarrassed when you saw them..." she moaned.

"When your top fell down in the lake? And I saw your naked tits?" he groaned.

"Yes yes yes, oh god, yes, you saw my naked tits! Right in front of my husband and you saw my naked tits!" Katie groaned. "I was so embarrassed...and now I've fucked all of you..."

Trevor groaned so loudly that Katie looked fearfully at me. But my eyes were closed enough that she must have been reassured that I was really asleep.

"I was so embarrassed before, and now all of your cocks have been inside me..."

"Not Craig..." Trevor said. "Craig didn't get to fuck you..."

"I'll fuck him right now!" Katie said. "I'll go outside and I'll fuck him and suck you off and fuck you all again..."

Trevor started pumping harder and harder into Katie. "Oh yes yes yes I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum in you again!"

"UHHHHHHH yes yes yes!" Katie cried out, and it sounded like she was coming herself as Trevor grabbed her hips and stiffened up. "Oooohhh you're cumming in me I can feel you cumming!"

"Oh Katie I'm cumming in you, I'm cumming in you!" Trevor cried out, and let out a long satisfied moan.

The two of them paused there for a moment, still in doggy-style position, panting heavily. Then Katie whispered, "Come on, let's go wake up Craig."

I closed my eyes shut again as they left the tent. When they were gone, I sat up quietly. What had just happened? Did I really just see my wife fucking another man? What were they talking about her fucking all of them? I was so disoriented that I half believed it was a dream. I laid back down again, and the drunkenness put me to back to sleep.

-

The next morning, when I woke up, Katie was already up and showered and dressed.

"Hey, sleepy head!" she said. Her voice was very nervous, and she sounded like she was trying to act normal. "You got so drunk last night you passed out! The guys left earlier this morning, they said to tell you goodbye!"

"What did you do after I passed out?" I asked.

"Oh, I just went to bed with you, it was late!" Katie said. "Let's get ready to go, huh?"

"Katie, I woke up last night and saw you with Trevor," I said to her flatly.

She suddenly went quiet, and for a second I thought maybe I really had dreamed it, but then she suddenly burst into tears.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!" she sobbed. She fell into my arms sobbing. "It all happened to fast. They made me feel so sexy and everything just seemed so fun and anonymous and I went too far and I'm such a slut I don't know what happened!"

I let her blubber on for a few seconds, then told her it was okay, and that I just wanted her to tell me the full truth of what happened last night. She nodded, wiped away her tears, and started talking.

-

Apparently, after I had been put to bed, Katie and the rest of the guys kept dancing, although it was more Katie dancing while the guys swayed and watched her. The intense attention, along with all the alcohol, started to turn Katie on intensely. "I've never felt that before, being totally naked and having all these guys staring at me. It just got me so hot..."

"So we keep dancing, and I can see how hard they all are, and I'm so confused, because I'm married and I knew it was wrong but I wanted to see and feel their dicks so bad, all of them at once, and I was getting so wet I was worried they would all be able to tell.

"Finally Jake says, 'your breasts are so perfect, I can't believe they're real,' and I know what he was trying to do, so I said 'feel for yourself!' And I pushed out my chest so he could feel them."

I tried to imagine how this looked, with my naked wife thrusting her chest out to a group of men

"So he grabbed my boobs and started groping them, and I closed my eyes and moaned a little bit. And I think that set everything off. Before I knew it, Jake was kissing me and his hands were all over me."

Jake and Katie began making out ferociously, and Katie's hands went straight to his dick, groping it through his flimsy shorts. Jake groaned and began showering kisses on Katie's neck, which drives her crazy. She started pumping his dick through his shorts for another minute, before, she said, "I finally just had to feel it. I had seen it on the beach and in the shower, and it had looked so big and it felt so thick through his shorts...I guess I was just desperate to have it in my hand. So I just grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down enough for his dick to pop out.

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I haven't felt another man's penis since we got married, and it felt so good. He was so big and hard and I just couldn't get enough of it..."

Katie pumped Jake's cock while the two of them made out. He slipped his hand down on her mound and started stroking her clit, and then slid a finger into my wife's pussy. In her haze, she briefly noticed that the other two guys were just watching the two of them attack each other, but then returned her attention to Jake, stroking his shaft while he fingered her.

Katie started tearing up again as she said what happened next. "I was still thinking by this point that maybe I would just jerk him and the other two off, or maybe just be a bitch and leave right there and go back to the tent, but before I could make a decision, Jake suddenly grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up off the ground. I've never been just picked up like that, he was so big and strong that it didn't seem like anything to him. I was so startled that I just wrapped my legs around his waist, and...and he just sort of slid into me."

She started crying again. "Baby, please forgive me! I didn't mean for it to happen, it was so sudden, and before I knew it, he was inside me. And it felt so good I just couldn't stop after that." I waited for her to finish crying and asked for her to continue.

Once Jake had pushed himself into my wife's cunt, he started bouncing Katie up and down on his cock, like a doll he was using to get off. Katie started feeling an orgasm coming, but before she could feel it, Jake started gasping, "I'm going to cum!"

Drunk as she was, Katie at least had the presence of mind to shout, "No! Not in me, don't cum inside me!"

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,166 Followers