My Wife and I Go Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,166 Followers

Jake pulled her off of his dick and onto her feet just in time. She dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around his pulsing cock just in time to feel him start shooting his load into her mouth. She pumped his shaft and sucked on his head, milking every shot from his dick, swallowing his cum as he groaned and grabbed her hair.

For a few seconds, there was total silence as my naked wife sat on her knees, Jake's softening cock in her mouth, with two other guys watching the whole thing. Then Jake blurted out, laughing, "oh, man, that was close!"

"Jesus, that was like a porno!" Craig said. "You two are experts!"

Katie giggled through the embarrassment. She pulled her mouth off of Jake's cock and leaned back, resting on her hands, with her knees spread out, her tits jiggling as she panted from all the exertion. She smiled widely at the two guys.

"Not quite, he didn't let me cum!" she said.

"Oi, Jake, how could you?" Trevor said.

"I know, I know, look at her, she's too hot!" Jake protested. Everyone laughed.

"I'll fix it," Trevor said, and walked over to Katie.

"My hero!" Katie grinned, before Trevor was on top of her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. At first she resisted, since she had just swallowed Jake's cum, but Trevor didn't seem to care and Katie quickly opened her mouth to let his tongue in. They made out as Katie fumbled with his shorts, pulling them down.

As soon as his cock was free, Trevor slammed it into Katie's cunt. It slid in fast and easy, after the fucking she had gotten from Jake, and Katie squealed from the sudden rush of sensation. Trevor raised himself up on his hands and started pounding into her.

"Oh, fuck, you're so tight!" he said, staring straight into her eyes.

Katie stared straight back. "Uhhhh, you're so big! Oh, fuck, you're filling me up!"

"Have you done this before?" Trevor said. "Have you ever danced naked in front of a bunch of guys and fucked them while they watched you?"

Katie moaned at the dirty talk. "No-ohhhh, no! I've never done anything like this! Keep fucking me!"

"Never done what? What have you never done?" Trevor demanded. He leaned down and roughly sucked her nipple into her mouth, making Katie gasp.

"I've never-oh!-fucked three guys at once...oooh! Never had...three guys see me naked and danced for them and fucked their big dicks ohhhh!"

Trevor grunted and kept pumping into Katie. "Do you like us seeing you naked? Seeing your tits and ass bouncing around for us?"

The wild fucking and dirty talk was driving Katie to the edge. "Yes! I wanted you all to see me naked...to see my tits and my ass and to see me dancing..." Katie shivered with intense pleasure..

"I can't believe you've all seen me naked! I'm a good girl and I'm married and I just met you guys and now you've all seen me naked and you're all fucking me you're fucking me and groping me ohhhhhh god!" Katie exploded into an orgasm, so intense that she thought she was going to pass out.

As she came down, she felt Trevor still pounding into her. "Oh, fuck, that was so good, I've never cum so hard," she panted.

"Can I keep going?" Trevor said.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, keep fucking me with that huge dick!"

Katie turned to Craig, who was now naked himself and stroking his dick. "Come here!" she almost demanded to him.

Craig ran over and kneeled down next to Katie's head as Trevor leaned back on his legs. Craig was so hard that he had to almost lean over Katie, and he pushed his cock against he lips. She opened her mouth and let him slide in.

When Katie told me this, I could barely believe it. My beautiful innocent wife, who had never done so much as spanking, was sucking off a guy while being fucked by another man, right after she had fucked a third guy.

The way Trevor was bouncing her, it was hard for Katie to get into a rhythm giving Craig a blowjob, but it apparently didn't matter. Craig furiously pawed and pinched her bouncing tits as she sucked on his cock, and after just a minute he started breathing heavily. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum, can I cum in your mouth?"

Katie barely had time to nod before Craig let out a huge groan and she felt his cum start spurting into her mouth. She sucked harder, trying not to let her gag reflex kick in as load after load went down her throat.

Craig pulled out and sank back on his knees, spent. Katie swallowed the last of his cum and turned her attention back to Trevor's vigorous pounding, and could feel herself about to cum again. "Oh, Trevor, you're soooo good!" she gasped. "I love your big cock!"

Trevor suddenly started to groan. "Katie, I'm gonna cum, where should I cum?"

"No, wait, I'm so close!" Katie panted.

"I don't know if I can hold off!" Trevor said.

"Hold on, hold on, oh god, hold on..." Katie groaned, as her orgasm began to build.

Trevor slowed down a little bit, then began to speed up his thrusts. "I don't think I can, I can't!"

"Cum inside me, just keep fucking me!" Katie moaned.

"...you want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes! Yes, I don't care just keep fucking me oooooh god keep fucking me!" Katie screamed.

Trevor grabbed Katie's hips and lost control. "Oh fuck FUCK I'm cumming!" he yelled. "Katie I'm cumming inside you!"

Katie felt Trevor's cock pulsing inside her, shooting spurt after spurt of cum into her pussy. That finally sent her over the edge. "OOOOHHHHHHH you're shooting inside me, I can feel you cumming in me!" she screamed, and once again had an earth-shattering orgasm.

The two of them rode each other through the orgasm until Trevor collapsed on the ground next to her in exhaustion. For a few minutes, Katie and the three guys laid there quietly panting. Finally, Katie staggered to her feet.

"Let's go for a swim," she said, and stumbled over into the lake. Jake followed her into the water.

Katie was still drunk but was now sober enough to realize just what she had done.

"Do you think I'm a slut?" she asked Jake, her voice shaking.

"What? No, babe! This was just a fun night? Did you have fun?" he said.

She nodded. "Uh huh..." she said. She was still spinning from her two orgasms.

"This was the most fun I've ever had," he said. "I'm going to remember this night for the rest of my life and think of you as the most fun and awesome girl I've ever known!"

She smiled. He seemed to be sincere, and Australians were probably more free with sexual mores, so what was the harm, she reasoned. Jake's reassurance had set her at ease. She glanced over at his muscular torso, and looked down at his semi-hard cock, hanging heavily over his balls.

"I've never fucked anyone the way you fucked me," she said, gazing dreamily at Jake's dick. "Didn't you get tired?"

"With a bird as light as you? No way," he said. His cock began to rise under her attention, and she noticed.

"...do you think you can do it again?" she asked.

"Absolutely!"

Katie stood up and jumped into Jake's arms, wrapping her legs around his waist, and once again slid down onto his cock. This time they fucked for a while, Jake trying to show off how long he could hold her standing up.

"Oohhh god, I'm going to cum again..." he said.

She whispered into her ear. "Do you want to come inside me this time? You can come in my pussy if you want..."

"Oh fuck that's so hot hearing you say that!" he whispered back.

"Cum inside my pussy," she whispered again. "Shoot your cum into my married cunt!" Katie couldn't believe she was egging him on like this, using her marriage as sex talk.

"Oh god you want me to cum in your cunt?" Trevor panted.

"Yes yes, cum in my cunt like Trevor did, cum inside me!"

Jake groaned and started shooting his load into Katie. She didn't reach an orgasm herself, but feeling him spurt inside her felt wrong in such a delicious way, which she couldn't understand but wanted more of.

After Jake put her down, the two of them stumbled back to Trevor and Craig, who were so exhausted that they were already half-asleep. Katie crawled into our tent where I was passed out, and laid down next to me, still naked and wet from the lake, and fell asleep.

At some point in the night, Trevor snuck into the tent and fondled her until she woke up. They fucked again, which was what I had witnessed in my hungover and concussed state.

After they snuck out of the tent, they walked over to where Craig and Jake were splayed out, sleeping from where Katie had left them earlier. Katie knelt over Craig and started rubbing his cock, which quickly woke him up. He turned over to see Katie kneeling over him, her naked plump tits dangling right above his face.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she whispered. Craig immediately pulled her onto him, causing her to squeal in surprise. In a second he had his cock pushed up inside her and she was riding him hard. Unlike Trevor, Craig fucked her silently, using his mouth just to bite and suck on her tits. Before she could build up another orgasm, he groaned and she felt him spurting his cum into her. It was the fourth load she had taken in her cunt that night.

-

"I don't remember much after that..." she said. "I think I fell asleep, I was still kind of drunk and now I was so tired. Honey, if you want to talk about a divorce, I-"

I clasped my hand over her mouth and shoved her to the ground. She gave a surprised, muffled squeal as I forcefully yanked her shorts down her legs. My cock was rock-hard and I wasted no time pushing it in her. She gasped at the sudden entry.

I started thrusting into her. "Tell me again how they fucked you," I hissed.

"Ohhhh! They fucked me so good! Oh-OOH! Their dicks were so big and they were so deep in me!"

We fucked like that all day, sometimes in the tent, other times outside. We ended up staying another day just to fuck and missing a day of work.

Since then, we recount the story during sex. Sometimes Katie changes the story. Sometimes she says she snuck out in the morning and gave Craig a goodbye blowjob because he only got to fuck her once, sometimes she says she stayed out of the tent and fucked Jake and Trevor again. One time she said that Trevor even slipped his cock into her ass. I'm not quite sure what's truth and what's fictional anymore, but I can't wait to go camping again.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,166 Followers