All Comments on 'Our Neighbor's Son'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a real whacker....

it just got better and better. I can't wait to read another.

A JA Jalmost 16 years ago
Maximum hot

Doesn't get much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story...

What a wonderful story,but more importantly,can his mom still conceive.

Surely the target,is getting Robert's dad in on the scenario,so that he too,can watch his son fucking the arse off both girls.

But to get his mom pregnant would be the ultimate goal,to thrill his dad,to prove that he has good fertile spunk inside his balls.

His dad would be so excited,that he's fucking his mom,& their neighbour's wife,as something that only happens once a lifetime.

Our biggest thrill,or should I say mine,was having one of our friend's son,lodge with us,back in the eighties.

Having just turned sixteen,and going to the same school as our youngest daughter,he fucked my wife to death over that first night that he stayed with us.

My wife & I were so thrilled that he could fuck her so well,that she slept with him for virtually every night, during the three months that he stayed with us,and after about two weeks,was fucking our daughter aswell,as my wife excitedly informed me.

Our daughter had also just turned sixteen,so everything was perfectly legal,but after having our daughter when they got in from 6th form college every afternoon,it gave him time to recharge his batteries,before being able to sleep and fuck my wife every night in the spare room.

Our daughter was soon aware that he was also sleeping with her mom with my approval,as they quite openly kissed and cuddled him whenever they wanted to,which was an even bigger turn on for me.

His dad had fucked my wife many times with his wife's consent,and on letting him know all the details,it thrilled him that their son was now enjoying my wife,like he had many times in the past.

But what thrilled me more than anything,was hearing that he'd just started to fuck his own mom,after they'd beenon holiday together,at the Cap D'Agde nudist resort in Southern France,where incest is rife.

Being without clothes for the entire forthight,and wearing outrageous outfits whilst strolling around in the evenings,to compete with loads of others there,they shamelessly went into one of the swingers clubs there with their son,after managing them to let them all in,due to the minimum age policy.

He told us that after having a few drinks,& with his dad's encouragement,the three of them went into a low lit room,and his dad had managed to get him fucking his mom,as he always wanted it to happen.

That explained everything,about how well he was at fucking both my wife & daughter,as I excitedly told his dad,and something that I'll never ever forget,that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ongoing.....

we need a couple more chapters to this one....

tirreno12tirreno12about 12 years ago
Neighbor

Great story

SecretWhoreSecretWhorealmost 12 years ago
Wow

I'm soaked after reading this, I sure hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fyi

i like question marks - i miss them when left out

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wives

Watching your wife get fucked by another cock is fantastic

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Loved it til the mum part. No judgement but it’s just never turned me on. Still a great erotic story.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 1 year ago
really enjoyed it

Excellent story. I really enjoyed it. The only part I didn't like was the male-male contact; I am not gay and I don't like reading about it. A bit more intimacy between Mags and young Robert, kissing and making out, stuff like that, would've been really hot to me. But you do you, and keep up the great work.

amoroneamorone6 months ago

Like the other people who have commented, I think this is a very hot story and I found it compelling. Thank you for sharing. I love all the build up and the detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous